BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #58 in Lip Stain

Achieve full coverage that lasts for hours with this long-wear formula. Enjoy silky matte color or layer on the moisturizing clear gloss for a shiny look. With key Vitamins A & E your lips stay smooth all day long.

Lip Stain:
Isododecance, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Triacontanyl PVP, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol.
Gloss:
Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
May Contain:
Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red No.7 Lake (CI 15850), Red No.27 Lake (CI 45410), Red No.6 Lake (CI 15850), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow No.6 Lake (CI 15985).

e.l.f. Lip Stain
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE ! I'm big with red lipstick so this color is just perfect , and doesn't dry your lips like some other cheap brands " in 14 reviews
  • "Buildable color and very vivid. A bit drying but that's what the gloss is there for. The gloss isn't too slimy and gooey either. Very long lasting but not as much with gloss. Also great in Red Carpet ;)" in 13 reviews
  • "I'm very impressed with elf lip stains. They're very matte and last quite a while on me. I love that it's double sided with the other end a gloss. You also can't beat the price!" in 8 reviews
Stefanie B.
elf cosmetics lip stain  work  really good  and i like have the side on one and it meet my expectations and good value and easy to use apply and i get it at target
Kristina R.
Review for: Birthday Suit more...
I love these lip stains from elf. I wish there were more colors to buy. I own all of them bc I love them so much. It's a matte lip stain that last quite a long time on me. I don't use the gloss end bc I like the matte finish. Doesn't dry out my lips or give me that ugly white line that occurs after awhile with other products. I highly recommend these if you are looking for a stain that lasts for a price that's affordable .
Jennifer M.
Trussville, AL
Review for: Birthday Suit more...
While I didn't care for this particular color, I also purchased this in Red Carpet, which seems to be more flattering for me. Reds, as most know, have a tendency to bleed or fade and can be a bother when eating, so I like to try stains. The color is pretty and the gloss is even prettier. I've had a love/hate relationship with most long wear lipcolor as they tend to wear off as soon as I put on whatever moisturizing element it comes with, and this is no exception. It did, however, do a decent job of staying put through two meals without having to reapply before I put on the gloss.
Tiffany S.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: Lucky Lady more...
The color on the picture shows it as a coral pink, which i was sooo excited for, but when I received both tubes ( I ordered two) they were a tan/brown color. Although it isn't the same color I was expecting I found I liked the color it is. I use only the "stain" side of the tube because the gloss makes the longevity very short, but the stain side will last quite a while. I always apply two coats to ensure even color payoff. Overall a decent product, but not my favorite from E.L.F.
Stephany S.
Boise, ID
Review for: Birthday Suit more...
Although, I am a huge fan of this brand, this product was not a must for me. I found this lip duo to be sticky and easily transfered not only around my lips but to every little thing my lips touched. The last straw before tossing it was kissing the top of my dogs head and coming away with dog hair stuck to my lips and his hair matted with pink! Yuck. Even after cleaning him up he kept trying to get the smell off his head :) .
Brittany M.
Review for: Birthday Suit more...
I'm not a fan of this stain. The term "stain" doesn't really apply to it, at least in my opinion. It went on thick like a gloss and then dried on my lips (making my lips dry in the process). The colors are nice but they don't really work as a stain, which is my main issue. The formula just felt too heavy to be a stain. Even with the price piont being so low, I wouldn't recommend this one- I'd suggest drugstore brands over it.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Of products with my very first makeup to have these look glasses I think the fourth one but I forgot and I hit continue but it by them it's just Elvis lot different than a lot of brands that's good their price range of makeup goes to Dollar Tree to Family Dollar and Trust then they have their high quality makeup that is also great and you get a lot for your money
AnneMarie L.
Palm Bay, FL
Review for: E.L.F. Lip Stain Gloss Red Carpet 2 fl oz more...
I'm still on the fence about this fella. The shade is much brighter in person than it appears on the site, but I prefer the brighter color! The lip stain itself is very drying, even though I apply lip balm beforehand. It dries quickly, in to a beautiful matte shade. If you put the gloss on top, it gives the stain a beautiful shine, and sets it. I've noticed that after an hour or so of wear, the tint does start to feather pretty quickly. It also cakes around the edge of your lip, with or without liner.
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
I did not get this in the shade lucky lady, I got this in birthday suit for one dollar at the dollar tree. And I'm actually really glad I only paid one dollar because this was very tacky on my lips I tried with and without the gloss and this product just did not work for me.
Daniela M.
I have a lot of E.L.F products and I must say this one is not the one to go for. Colors are okey, and it dried quickly but the pigmentation is not the best, and has a horrible scent. Besides it doesn't last long, as soon as you put something in your lips color will fade. They have improved their Lip stain since, so look for those. Don't you ever bought this
Allison L.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this a long wearing stain?
Christine M.
Palmyra, PA
How long does this lip stain last? Is it easy to clean off if you get it on your clothes or accidentally outside of your lip line?
Jade P.
Old Hickory, TN
Does anyway use elf for daily makeup? I have heard its good but also heard its the cheepist makeup to buy and doesn't work well... Does any one know??
Catherine T.
Lauderhill, FL
How does this duo work? I have heard that it works really well but my lips are usually dry. Does it help keep lips moisturized?
Taylor B.
These are cute, are they worth it?