BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #34 in Lip Stain

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing vitamin e to hydrate and moisturize lips. see more...

• How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to know if ...3 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 2 Answers
Jessica J.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Crimson Crush
This is a great stain for the price and the color is so pretty. I've had it for way longer than you should and it still hasn't dried out. The only thing is it sticks to dry patches, but that happens with all stains. I will definitely buy it again.
Nora N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
In love with this product e.l.f. Lip Stain and I would buy it again. I do recommend every one should purchase it because it is affordable love all elf products A+++
Jessica T.
Milford, OH
Review for: Crimson Crush, Hot Tamale
This is one of the lower end products that ELF has manufactured. These lip stains are very low quality. They are easy to apply, but the color is very low quality. It is long lasting, but it leaves a marker smell on the lips, as well as a very distinct taste.
Christina E.
Keokuk, IA
Review for: Berry Blush
I've never used lip stain before but I found this at Dollar Tree and couldn't resist. I will absolutely be getting more! I like it even more than regular lipstick because it actually stays put and my lip line stays sharper. Win!
Cinnamon R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color comes out much stronger than what it looks like on the tube, so you have to be careful not too apply it too heavy-handed. Otherwise, it is extremely long wearing and makes a nice stain. It can be difficult to wash off.
Carolynn C.
Lehi, UT
It does stain your lips, but also goes into all the wrong cracks and crevices.. It does not look good but can be fixed with something moisturized over top. And be careful because it does not come off your skin if you mess up!
Holly N.
Glendale
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does Elf lip stain product is amazing. It's my absolute favorite lip stain out there at the moment. It's super affordable super pigmented. I absolutely love love lip stains especially the elf ones they truly are my favorite.
Kate W.
Review for: Nude Nectar
I like that this lip stain dries and actually stays on my lips. Other drugstore products I've tried seem more like a lip balm because they try to be "moisturizing", but that film of color wipes off on stuff. This is perfect with a layer of lip balm over it, however it is hard to find in stores
Miranda M.
Maplesville , AL
Review for: Nude Nectar, Hot Tamale
I have to say that this product is awesome. The best value lip stain there is. The color is beautiful and keeps your lips stained for hours and doesn't rub off. I get mine at Walmart and would recommend to all.
Jackie S.
Pikeville
Review for: Pink Petal, Crimson Crush, Berry Blush
I love this lip stain. It stays on well and doesn't dry out your lips like other stains. Unfortunately, I think it may be discontinued because I haven't been able to find it anywhere recently. I love it though!
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Ally T.
Canonsburg, PA
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?