BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #62 in Lip Stain

Achieve full coverage that lasts for hours with this long-wear formula. Enjoy silky matte color or layer on the moisturizing clear gloss for a shiny look. With key Vitamins A & E your lips stay smooth all day long.

Lip Stain:
Isododecance, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Triacontanyl PVP, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol.
Gloss:
Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
May Contain:
Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red No.7 Lake (CI 15850), Red No.27 Lake (CI 45410), Red No.6 Lake (CI 15850), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow No.6 Lake (CI 15985).

e.l.f. Lip Stain
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE ! I'm big with red lipstick so this color is just perfect , and doesn't dry your lips like some other cheap brands " in 14 reviews
  • "Buildable color and very vivid. A bit drying but that's what the gloss is there for. The gloss isn't too slimy and gooey either. Very long lasting but not as much with gloss. Also great in Red Carpet ;)" in 13 reviews
  • "I'm very impressed with elf lip stains. They're very matte and last quite a while on me. I love that it's double sided with the other end a gloss. You also can't beat the price!" in 8 reviews
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
This is one of the first makeup products I bought when I was trying to get in to make up. This little plumper actually makes the lips look fuller while giving them a little bit of hydration. The pink color is really pretty as well and last for quite a bit well worth the dollar.
Leah B.
Philadelphia, PA
Ehhhh did not like this at all. First off, this product does not apply to the lips well and is very drying. I feel like I have to go over my lips more than once because it doesn't have a strong color. It is cheap, but not worth it
ixchel v.
florida
I love this, it feels so soft on the lips,is long lasting, don't dry my lips, a variety of beautiful colors, it's good quality but also very cheap, I bought it on their official page. I want to buy more. I really recommend this product.
jesenia r.
Federal way , WA
I love this stays on the whole time and the packaging is simple it could be better but I do use this quite a lot and I love it I bought it in walmart for 3.00 and I buy it a lot so yes I do buy it again
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Review for: E.L.F. Lip Stain Gloss Red Carpet 2 fl oz more...
This is ok. Lasts a decent amount of time on the lips but not a crazy amount of time. The color is pretty. I didn't care for the texture of the gloss, a bit too much for my liking. The price of these is unbeatable though if your looking for something super inexpensive.
Mary S.
Saint Charles, MO
Review for: Other more...
While I liked the color, I was not a fan of the texture or how my lips felt with it on. It had this weird tingly feeling that dried out my lips. It stayed out for an extended period of time, but was because it wasn’t comfortable to wear I likely wouldn’t purchase again.
Rish P.
USA
This is a very cooling lip stain. Perfect for everyday use and love the product size. Small enough to fit almost any small space, perfect for travel or everyday use in the office.
Sadie W.
Saint Paul, MN
This lip stain is cute! Not to harsh of a color, and is just pink enough to give your face a cute youth vibe. The pigment isn't as dark as you would think it would be. Light like a nice lip gloss is.
Linda C.
Review for: e.l.f. Studio Lip Stain more...
This product is a good match for its price. If you're looking for something that's easy to apply and travel with this could possibly be one of your go-to products. I would use this for a more natural makeup look.
Kiera H.
howland
Review for: E.L.F. Lip Stain Gloss Fashionista 2 fl oz more...
This product isn’t pigmented at all. I bought it at target. It’s goopy and is overall a bad product and paid like $2 for it. It’s not easy to use, you have to work to spread the thick formula around. Would not repurchase.
Allison L.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this a long wearing stain?
Christine M.
Palmyra, PA
How long does this lip stain last? Is it easy to clean off if you get it on your clothes or accidentally outside of your lip line?
Jade P.
Old Hickory, TN
Does anyway use elf for daily makeup? I have heard its good but also heard its the cheepist makeup to buy and doesn't work well... Does any one know??
Catherine T.
Lauderhill, FL
How does this duo work? I have heard that it works really well but my lips are usually dry. Does it help keep lips moisturized?
Taylor B.
These are cute, are they worth it?