BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #34 in Lip Stain

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing vitamin e to hydrate and moisturize lips. see more...

• How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to know if ...3 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 2 Answers
Michealla M.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price I’d recommend it. There not much longevity however it’s great to pair under a matching lipstick or to kind of change up your lip color by pairing under lipstick. $3 is a steal though regardless.
Britney A.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Crimson Crush
This product Is very good and I would definitely recommend because it actually says what it states it will do which is stain your lips, but it does come off smoothly and easily with a makeup wipe I would definitely recommend to others on a bouje budget.
Jenny B.
Chattanooga, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
E.L.F.'s lip stain is not my favorite, but it will do in a pinch. The container does not seem to be the largest but the price list is reasonable, so that isn't too big of a complaint. I typically use this and cover it with a gloss as well. The stain color does not go on very smooth but perhaps a lip primer would help.
Angelina B.
keene
Review for: Nude Nectar
Love love the color of the stain ( nude nectar) sounds yummy 😋 & very easy too apply and use ! Color comes onto
Your lips very nicely ❤ I got it for a great price! I would definitely recommend & get it when I run out lol 😂 elf products are really making
a way up 😊💄 elf lip stains are great ! e.l.f. Lip Stain
Meaghan M.
Review for: Nude Nectar
e.l.f. normally is really great with lip products, so I was very disappointed with this lip stain. The color is very very subtle, so I feel like I have to use a lot to even have anything noticeable and it doesn't last all day, like I was hoping a stain would. The applicator is weird and ineffective and I will not be purchasing again.
Caley C.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE ELF PRODUCT!!! I use it almost every day. It's so simple but it looks amazing. When I just want a little hint of color, I do one swipe, and voila! I don't like being locked into a liquid lip. I really prefer to have the feeling of natural lips, so I can apply chopstick and eat freely.
Madi H.
Review for: Hot Tamale
I've tried to use this at least 10 times hoping it'd be better every time but i just ended up with the same result. It's just like using a marker on your lips. It's very drying and the color mostly stays on your inner lips but there is pigment to the outside of the lips but it's a lot less prominent.
Britney B.
Tulsa
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this and especially for the price! I usually put on a few coat and then blot with a tissue and keeps your lips looking colorful for a few hours even after eating and drinking.
Emily G.
Hixson, TN
Review for: Crimson Crush
This a horrible mess with a great concept. It looked awful on my lips and if you mess up once then it is stained as well. I looked like a dang rodeo clown! It was so bad! Omg !! I wouldn't recommend to anyone!
Andrea R.
Weston, ID
Review for: Hot Tamale
I keep this lip stain in my car console at all times! It is perfect to throw on when I'm out and about, and stays on great between meals. I want and need every color!

Elf may be cheap as far as budget goes, but their products have never disappointed me.
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Ally T.
Canonsburg, PA
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?