BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #34 in Lip Stain

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing vitamin e to hydrate and moisturize lips. see more...

• How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to know if ...3 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 2 Answers
Hsa M.
Athens, GA
Review for: Crimson Crush
I love using affordable lip stains that actually stains my lips. I found this lip stain product for a $1 at the dollar tree. This product does do what it’s name is; stain. It does stain your lips BUT once it touches your lip it doesn’t budge, spreading it on your lips is very hard so you have to move quickly right as it touches your lips. It’s a very beautiful red lip stain color for those going for like a “korean” lip style or just any style. Other than the product not spreading out it’s a great lip product.
Ashley P.
Waukesha, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Now I love me a lip stain! And this one reminds me of the one I used to get by maybeline. Pros: Affordable
Nice colors
Easy to use

Cons.
Doesn’t last super long
Even tho it’s easy to use it’s kinda hard to apply
Not super pigmented
Brittany R.
Murray, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This seriously is not a great product. It doesn’t stay on at all. It takes forever to dry, my toy he was super red throughout the day. I just ended up putting a red lipstick over it because it started to wear away. I’m not a fan
Rachele S.
Silverhill
Review for: Berry Blush
This is nice for a cheap lipstain, but it doesn’t apply very evenly or last as long as some. I’d suggest spending a couple more dollars to get E.L.F’s other lip stain e.l.f. Cosmetics Aqua Beauty Radiant Gel Lip Stain
Jasmine J.
Huntington
Review for: Nude Nectar, Berry Blush, Hot Tamale
This is a pretty good lip stain for VERY cheap. It covers well. And it does actually STAIN your lips for a good while. The only problem is it doesn’t have much product in it. After 3 or 4 uses, it’s basically empty. But for the price, that’s to be expected.
harlot e.
Saint Petersburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
I CANNOT live without this lip stain!! Its a beautiful deep red that goes on and doesn't come off!! Amazing by its self or as a base. Seriously, if you haven't tried [product:e.l.f.-lip-stain] do it now 😉
Carissa L.
Plattsburgh, NY
Review for: Berry Blush
I got this on the ULTA website for like $2. It's not a color that I would usually wear or buy, but I thought I would give it a shot. It's looks ok on me I guess, I'm always looking to try new shades of colors. It's not too bright but it's noticeable. It's a pretty color. I want to buy more shades of this brand.
Tawny G.
Spokane , WA
Review for: Berry Blush
This lip stain has great color & it's so buildable. I loved this dark vampy shade and it definitely had staying power which I truly appreciate. It's down fall is that it's extremely drying, it worked best for me if I apply some lip balm, let the balm sit for a minute or two, blot and then layer the stain on until I build up to the shade I desire. It's a marker tip that dries very quickly as well. In the end it's a cheap lip stain but great for the price.
Anne H.
Provo, UT
This looks beautiful the first few time you use it, but the tip dries out sooo fast. It's also just a drying product in general, so you'd definitely need to wear a lip gloss or lip balm over top.
Leah B.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Berry Blush
I wanted to go with something different so I tried the berry blush color. Maybe I misinterpreted what it was going to be, but I do not like this product. It is literally a marker going on your lips and I really had to press down to get the color out. And because I had to press so hard, it was not even and it just looked very bad. I was so sad because I was excited about the color
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Ally T.
Canonsburg, PA
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?