BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #34 in Lip Stain

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing vitamin e to hydrate and moisturize lips. see more...

• How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to know if ...3 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 2 Answers
Sunaed R.
Lip stains are life. Elf brand are my favorites. Its like a marker and it stains your lips. Lasts all day. Looks natural and you won't feel it on your lips. They're super pigmented so whatever the color looks like on the outside, assume its a much darker color on the lips.
Carson S.
Urbana, IL
Review for: Crimson Crush
I am a musician who plays a brass instrument pretty regularly. Regular lipstick and lipgloss are completely off the table when I am planning on playing. Of course, this is disappointing because I would really prefer to wear lip color when I am all made up for a concert. This is the only product that I can use when I have a gig, and I am super thankful for it.
Camille B.
Palmer Lake , CO
Review for: Hot Tamale
Omigod. I love this lip stain. I can't stand lipsticks because of how much they transfer, and this is the perfect solution. The pigmentation is really, really good. It applies really well, and although it is a bit drying, because it is a lip stain you can just throw on some chapstick and it won't change the color. Such a good deal for the money.
Mollie C.
Review for: Crimson Crush, Hot Tamale
I like this product for when I am going out and don't feel like reapplying because it stays on really well. The felt tip makes it easy to put on but I did notice it dries my lips out after extended use. the product soaks in heavy at first but eventually in having to shake it and press it on my hand to get the product out to finish the job.
Tori T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love marker lip stains because I can use them to line my lips. Yet, this stain was sub-par. This stain dries out very quickly, and also has a strange smell. It works okay for the price. I wouldn't recommend if you're looking for everyday wear though.
Carolina E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
You get beautiful color and it doesn't smudge off like gloss or lipstick I can wear it and drink and eat with no worry of it coming off. This is a great product but the color is not as true as I would like it to be I was hoping for more of a very purple color, but it's a lot more pinkish red a little disappointing but still great.
Alexis B.
Review for: Nude Nectar
Got this as a birthday gift a few months ago. I really like this lip stain because I can easily put it on and add a little bit of color without feeling like I have a bunch of lipstick on. I would absolutely buy again.
Ymelda S.
Manteca, CA
Review for: Berry Blush
This product is about $4.00. This acts like a marker but for your lips. It leaves my lips very dry. The felt tip flaked off of mine. Maybe it was a manufacturer issue but it wasn't a great situation. It did give off great quality of the berry color. If you want to try it out go ahead but I personally wouldn't recommend it.
Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
Review for: Pink Petal
These are super easy to use! I like that I to wear it alone or pair with another lip color, chapstick or gloss. The price is great and the color lasts. My only complaint is that it can dry out. Make sure to completely close the lid. If yours is nearing the end it seems a little dry close the lid and store it tip pointing down!
Shannon S.
Towaco, NJ
The packaging was very plain and simple. I got the deep crimson shade, which was a very beautiful color. It was worth the price. I liked the applicator. I would use the side of the marker tip to color in my lips and use the actual fine tip for my cupid's bow. It was slightly sheer and does not last the entire night.
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Ally T.
Canonsburg, PA
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?