BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #32 in Lip Stain

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing vitamin e to hydrate and moisturize lips. see more...

• How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to know if ...3 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 2 Answers
Briana S.
Review for: Berry Blush
I don't really understand why this doesn't get better reviews. I love it! Here's how I use it: I make sure my lips are totally clean of any of my foundation or powder...or any products, really. I want my lips to REALLY soak up the color. I apply a nice good coat and make sure I'm careful in lining with the first coat. It's so easy to line and control because of how pointed a fine the tip it. It's like coloring in your lips with a marker. Then, I fill in. Once it's dried, which is pretty much instantly, I do another layer. I let it sink in and I keep building until I get the darkness that I am happy with. One layer is fine and I'm happy to throw some gloss on top and go about my day. When I REALLY want it to show and last all day, I do about 3 layers and then put a clear glass or shining product. It's my fall back product for when I don't feel like messing with a lipstick or colored gloss. I don't have to worry about it getting on my teeth or rubbing off. It's just a nice stain. It does exactly what it's supposed to do. I've had this same stick for probably a year now and haven't run out. I use it at least twice a week. Highly HIGHLY recommend and hope it never gets discontinued. I love this stuff so much that this is probably the longest review I've ever written. Even longer than some of the higher end products that I love. I've attached a picture of when I wore it in my best friend's wedding.
Sarah A.
Logan, WV
Review for: Nude Nectar
I found this lip stain at the Dollar Tree. Recognized the named and thought what the heck? Let's give it a try. I like the color a lot. It's the first lip stain I've used. I'm more of lip stick girl, but I like it well enough. It took a while to build up the color and I had to be really careful or it looked splotchy. It took about 5 minutes of effort to get a look I'd get with a lip stick in less. That's the only thing I dislike about this product. But if you're willing to put in the extra time and effort it's worth it.
Marisela(Bertha) G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The elf lip stain is perfect the cost is minimal and it makes your lips feel good it does not dry it out and it makes your lips look and feel great. the shades are amazing and the selection to,pick from online is great and the shipping is free elf by far is the best they give you a lot more than others do and the customer service assistance is amazing vip treatment
Isabella M.
Columbus GA
Review for: Crimson Crush
This product is definitely worth the price. I spent around 2 dollars on this and I would not have spent more. It's not very even and ends up being splotchy. The color is very pretty and pairs well with a lot, on the bright side. The only way I have been able to make it work somewhat is if I put Burt's Bees Original Chapstick on after I do about two layers on the stain first as a base. Otherwise, it's hard to work with.
Tania B.
Loma Linda, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hated this product. It was like trying to color with a marker that was half dry. Super streaky, felt very tight on my lips, and was just overall a cheap quality. Lasted about 4 hours before I had to reapply. Would not recommend to anyone.
Courtney B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love layering these stains (I buy red and the lighter pink) under a gloss or lip balm for a day at work. Also nice to layer under a cream lipstick I suspect will fade throughout the day. They do dry my lips a bit, but it’s minimal. I’ve found it being sold for as little as $1 even, so definitely worth trying if you’re curious.
momi H.
Olympia
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stain would recommend to people who don’t do lip colour very often and aren’t used to the feel of stuff on your lips because it literally stains your lips however easy to remove and not permanent as in it will come off half way through the day but love be colour even though the selection is limited
Alyssa H.
Review for: Crimson Crush
First off, I got this from Dollar Tree (Walmart sells them for around $3), so I got this at a steal of a price.

I love this stuff. I wanted a lip stain because they are low maintenance compared to matte liquid lipstick, gloss, etc.. This works! The only thing I don’t like is that if your lips are the least but chapped, it seems like it settles better in the chapped part (if that makes sense), so your lips will look a bit two toned. Rather than that, I have no complaints!
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using lip stains sometimes on place of a lip liner and I have a bunch from different brands but I have the most by elf. I bought every color that is compatible with my fair skin. The points make a precise application to proof, they don't dry out easily, and I get an even coverage when filling in my lips.. It's not patchy like other stains. It really does stay on all day and I love the way it looks on me. Only downside is how drying they feel, but that's pretty much all lipstains except gloss lipstains. It's a good product and makes my lipstick pop
Morgan M.
Mount Pleasant
This is my favorite lip stain! You can make the color as vibrant or as subtle as you want; it all depends on how much you apply! The product is extremely cheap, about $3 at Target or Walmart, and lasts about 6 hours! It also stays on when drinking and eating!
Danielle H.
What is the easiest way to remove the stain?
MrsandMr O.
I did an E.L.F. haul yesterday at 7/11 and I was very tempted to pick up two or three of these but then i realized that I've never even tried these let alone know how they work...can someone please tell me exactly what the lip stain does?
Jennifer L.
Oceanside, NY
Do these really stain your lips or do they come off easily ? Some lip stains you need to really scrub off
Samantha F.
Gresham, OR
Does this lip stain last up to 6 hours? Does the color stand out?
Virginia L.
Silverton, OR
Is this long lasting or does it remove easily?