BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #51 in Lip Stain

Achieve full coverage that lasts for hours with this long-wear formula. Enjoy silky matte color or layer on the moisturizing clear gloss for a shiny look. With key Vitamins A & E your lips stay smooth all day long.

Lip Stain:
Isododecance, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Triacontanyl PVP, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol.
Gloss:
Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
May Contain:
Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red No.7 Lake (CI 15850), Red No.27 Lake (CI 45410), Red No.6 Lake (CI 15850), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow No.6 Lake (CI 15985).

e.l.f. Lip Stain
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE ! I'm big with red lipstick so this color is just perfect , and doesn't dry your lips like some other cheap brands " in 14 reviews
  • "Buildable color and very vivid. A bit drying but that's what the gloss is there for. The gloss isn't too slimy and gooey either. Very long lasting but not as much with gloss. Also great in Red Carpet ;)" in 13 reviews
  • "I'm very impressed with elf lip stains. They're very matte and last quite a while on me. I love that it's double sided with the other end a gloss. You also can't beat the price!" in 8 reviews
Sam R.
Killeen
Review for: Other more...
E.l.f. Products are absolutely amazing for the price overall. Their lip colors are easy to use and they are sold just about everywhere. For the price, this lip stain absolutely met every expectation I had. I have so many different e.l.f. Products that I use often along side my higher end makeup.
Kristin L.
Boldo
Review for: E.L.F. Lip Stain Gloss Fashionista 2 fl oz more...
I have always loved elf and they just keep impressing me. I love this lip stain it goes on so smoothly and stay for a while! It's very pigmented so it goes on nice and even after a coat or 2. I will def have to try more of soon !
Amy B.
South pittsburg
Review for: Birthday Suit more...
It goes on so smooth and feels like satin!! It stays on for a while but not as long as lipsense. I love that it is super cheap so I could buy 4 of these for the price of 1 lipsense. I tell everyone about elf products!
Skyla H.
illinois
Review for: First Date more...
I’m not a fan of lip satin lipsticks. I like matte lipsticks. It met my expectations because it was a satin. It had nice packaging, but could be better. They are very good price. I would not buy them again.
Kristen S.
Lutz
These lip stains are really a bargain for the price! The color is long lasting but fades after a few hours to a different shade of the stain. I bought a couple at Target and they have lasted a few months.
valeria p.
Claremore
This product is the first lip stain I’ve ever tried and I’m absolutely in love with it. It’s easy for on-the-go and i need to buy a new one now that i think about it...😅 I would definitely recommend to friends
Isabella T.
Edwardsville
Review for: e.l.f. Studio Lip Stain more...
I really enjoy this formula. The color I bought was more of a pinkish nude color and it is typically my go-to lip product. It is drying, but I am not a fan of gloss so the gloss is something I do not care for. But if you love a good lip color that will last all day with a nice gloss this is for you.
Crystal N.
Big Spring
Review for: Other more...
Bought this in coral from my local Walmart. Nice bright color that wasn’t too much for my pale skin. Doesn’t dry out my lips like some glosses and stains do. It does require reapplication throughout the day, but for $3 a tube, this is nice to have in you’re purse.
Tesmerie O.
Peotone
Review for: Birthday Suit more...
The stain itself is quite watery when applied, dries down very matte and kinda dry feeling, but they include a gloss to help with that which I like.. as for long lasting I would say it lasts like a typical liquid lip
Linda C.
Review for: e.l.f. Studio Lip Stain more...
This product is a good match for its price. If you're looking for something that's easy to apply and travel with this could possibly be one of your go-to products. I would use this for a more natural makeup look.
Amanda D.
Does this lip stain have a scent? How does the texture compare to other stains? Thanks!
Tiffany F.
Newark, NJ
Does it break out sensitive skin?
Becca B.
How log does this stay on your lips for? Is there like a sticky feeling when applied?
Lauryn W.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love elf, but have never tried their stains. Are they long lasting?
Heather M.
West Lawn, PA
Does this come in other colors?