BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #32 in Lip Stain

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing vitamin e to hydrate and moisturize lips. see more...

• How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to know if ...3 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 2 Answers
Judith S.
Williamsburg, VA
Review for: Pink Petal
It was ok. I thought the product ran out quickly and it felt a little strange on my lips. I have used many ELF products and I feel like some are hits and misses. This isn't one of my favorites. I don't plan on recommending this to my friends. It was a nice color though.
Leslie P.
Tucson , Az
Review for: Crimson Crush
I bought this thinking it would be a pretty red color, instead it is deep dark red. it does not stay on long at all. if I wipe my mouth at all most of it comes off. so if you are looking just to make your lips look a little pink through out the day then this is for you.
Carolyn C.
Dix Hills, NY
As if the price doesn't speak for itself, this product was not great. ELF products are either a hit or a miss and this was a huge miss. The stain bled and the color pigment was not good at all. The stain only lasted 20 minutes before it only lined the edges of my lips.
Tina N.
Review for: Pink Petal
I love lip stains, because I don't have to reapply. This product lasts through most of the day. It can feel a little different at first, and I always catch myself looking in the mirror to make sure it's still there lol. For the price yes I do recommend this product.
Kat E.
Westfield, NJ
Review for: Pink Petal
ELF lip stain works well for me. It goes on easily, and lasts pretty long. It does not dry out my lips, but I do put a chapstick over it to help it last and keep my lips soft. And you can't beat the price. Would recommend you try this to see if you like it as well.
Kendra B.
Review for: Pink Petal
This is a cheap brand and it's not very good. Totally not worth it to me. I have seen and brought this bran from target and I have found it in the $1 store. However, I would never buy this brand from target because of the price but for a $1 for one night why not!!!
Abby G.
Reading, KS
Review for: Berry Blush
This is my favorit color in the elf lip stain I got mine at target I think or I got it from a friend of the two but I do love it because it stays in a long time and looks really natural on me so its a great product for me. but I may not be as great for someone eles
Fabiola S.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I must say over the years ELF has really improved their products. But this lip stain is horrible. Not only does it look like a marker but it applies like one and smells like one also. It didn't hold up for nothing. Its now apart of my nephews arts and craft drawer
Melody B.
Cheyenne, WY
This is a good product if you are wanting to try out lip stains for the first time. They have some really pretty shade and for only a couple bucks not hard on the wallet. The only down side is that they dry out really quickly even if they are stored upside down.
R. B.
Review for: Nude Nectar
Stains are my favorite in the world, they last a really long time, and you can layer for a real dark color and you can still use chap-stick if your lips feel dry, totally love love love stains, they are my new favorite...go buy some and try it out for yourself!!
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Ally T.
Washington, PA
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.