7 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Lip Stain

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing vitamin e to hydrate and moisturize lips. see more...

• How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to know if th...3 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 2 Answers
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Church Point, LA
Review for: Pink Petal
I love lip stain products. This one so far is my favorite: I love how it looks natural and you don't get that glossy or sticky feeling on your lips. They don't seem to last that long, they kinda die out like a marker. But I just open it and use the actual sponge inside. I would buy this again
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
New Albany, IN
Review for: Crimson Crush
Very disappointed in this product. Completely dried up almost immediately. The applicator was difficult to use but I think that was partially because the product was dry. It is very inexpensive but I usually have better success with e.l.f. products. I would not purchase the lip stain again.
Jeannine C.
Jeannine C.
I'm not sure if I got a dud or if they're all like this but mine was dried out! It was just like a dried out marker with hardly and color payoff. It was only a dollar so I'm not too upset but haven't bought another one since. I love must all elf products but this one just didn't work for me
Christina C.
Christina C.
Pace, FL
This is my favorite lip stain that I have ever tried. It stays on my lips all day long, leaves no product behind, and stains immediately. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review I posted about it along with swatches and comparisons to other lip stains.
Moriah L.
Moriah L.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: Crimson Crush
I thought this stuff was kind of awful. I picked it up on impulse in Target while replacing some highlighter or something and was not impressed. It was impossible to get the color even and it legitimately looked like I had colored on my lips with a crayola marker. Would not recommend.
Gena C.
Gena C.
Chicopee, MA
Wasn't the best lip stain I've ever used. It did not last very long. The color started coming off through out the day, and it almost looked a little bit flakey. It does not take much for it to come off. I love lip stains and I really liked the color a lot but I just wasn't a fan.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Review for: Pink Petal
I give this product one star only because I couldn't give it 0 stars. This product dried up within 2 uses and yes the cap was on right and every thing. I bought a different color and it happened again, i will never waste my money on this again! save your money try something else!
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
San Antonio , TX
Review for: Nude Nectar
I loved the color of this stain, but I got rid of it quickly because it dried up within a week! It's kind of like a marker for your lips, so it's drying. I won't be buying again because I was so disappointed in it. ELF makes a lot of great products, but this is not one of them.
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
Review for: Pink Petal
I hate this so much. It reeks like a Crayola marker and feels like one too. It was only like $2 so it wasn't that big of a loss but still. It was a total waste of money. There are way better stains in the drugstore and actually keep color on your lips and feel nice. Skip this.
Kelli S.
Kelli S.
El Paso, TX
Unfortunately, this stuff isn't that great. The first application starts out really pigmented and seems to dry down too fast. After you've done half of your lips, it feels like it's dried out and you can't get your bottom lip to match your top lip. Very patchy. Not a fan.
Rebekah H.
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Julie V.
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?
Ally T.
Ally T.
Washington, PA
Holly F.
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Kelcee D.
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.