7 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #29 in Lip Stain

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing vitamin e to hydrate and moisturize lips. see more...

• How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to know if th...3 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 2 Answers
Kim H.
Kim H.
Mableton, GA
Review for: Nude Nectar
This is part of my everyday look. e.l.f. Stains are long lasting and look great. You can't beat the price and it's still a quality product! The only reason I don't give it a 5-star is because every so often, across all colors of the stain, you get one that had a really funky smell that makes it unwearable.
Paige F.
Paige F.
Westminster, MD
These lip stains are very drying and streaky, there isn't a lot of pigmentation and it looks uneven on the lips unless you build it up a ton, which in turn leaves your lips looking and feeling dry. I wouldn't repurchase but the price is great if you're willing to try or if you like this form of lip product
Review for: Crimson Crush
I love using lip stains because they don't transfer and they stay all day. This one is good and you can build up the color. I have purchased it multiple times. I do find that they sometimes dry out quickly. One thing is nice is that you can do it as a light stain or you and build it up for a richer color.
Jenn P.
Jenn P.
Moorpark
Review for: Nude Nectar
This color of this lip stain is what drew me to it, especially the price! e.l.f is such an inexpensive brand and it looked great. The biggest most disgusting thing about this product was the scent, omg it was awful, almost like urine it was horrible. I couldn't get over it, so I had to trash the product.
Lydia F.
Lydia F.
Review for: Nude Nectar
This is a nice lips stain for being a lip stain. It definitely serves its purpose, however befit you use make sure you wear lipbalm. The lip stain will dry the heck out of your lips. When I put Burt's Bees on before I had less of a problem.. Overall this product is very pretty and serves its purpose well.
Julie N.
Julie N.
One of the worst lip products I've ever used. I liked the color in the packaging and the price was good so I decided to try it. Color does not apply well at all. I had to press hard and whatever I eventually got on my lips, was extremely streaky. The staying power is great because I couldn't remove it
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
East Weymouth, MA
I love the color and buildability of these lip stains so much. I have two, one in red and one in berry. However, the pen applicator tip is a bit rough and would be perfect if it were slightly more flexible. I plan to buy more because the colors are so nice and the product is easy to apply correctly.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Cold Spring, KY
Review for: Nude Nectar
Amazing! Best lip stain I've ever used, even better than expensive ones I have used. The pigmentation is phenomenal and it drys and stays pretty well throughout the day. I would definitely say to put on a lip balm or something before you put this on though because it can be drying if you don't.
Kelli W.
Kelli W.
Review for: Nude Nectar
Obsessed with this product! The stain lasts all day on me and this color looks beautiful on everyone. It's affordable and looks great on every skin tone. One thing I will say is if you want a flawless finish make sure you exfoliate your lips and use lip balm prior or else it will look patchy.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Church Point, LA
Review for: Pink Petal
I love lip stain products. This one so far is my favorite: I love how it looks natural and you don't get that glossy or sticky feeling on your lips. They don't seem to last that long, they kinda die out like a marker. But I just open it and use the actual sponge inside. I would buy this again
Rebekah H.
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Julie V.
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?
Ally T.
Ally T.
Washington, PA
Holly F.
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Kelcee D.
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.