BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #50 in Lip Stain

Achieve full coverage that lasts for hours with this long-wear formula. Enjoy silky matte color or layer on the moisturizing clear gloss for a shiny look. With key Vitamins A & E your lips stay smooth all day long.

Lip Stain:
Isododecance, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Triacontanyl PVP, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol.
Gloss:
Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
May Contain:
Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red No.7 Lake (CI 15850), Red No.27 Lake (CI 45410), Red No.6 Lake (CI 15850), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow No.6 Lake (CI 15985).

Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE ! I'm big with red lipstick so this color is just perfect , and doesn't dry your lips like some other cheap brands " in 14 reviews
  • "Buildable color and very vivid. A bit drying but that's what the gloss is there for. The gloss isn't too slimy and gooey either. Very long lasting but not as much with gloss. Also great in Red Carpet ;)" in 13 reviews
  • "I'm very impressed with elf lip stains. They're very matte and last quite a while on me. I love that it's double sided with the other end a gloss. You also can't beat the price!" in 8 reviews
AnneMarie L.
Palm Bay, FL
Review for: E.L.F. Lip Stain Gloss Red Carpet 2 fl oz more...
I'm still on the fence about this fella. The shade is much brighter in person than it appears on the site, but I prefer the brighter color! The lip stain itself is very drying, even though I apply lip balm beforehand. It dries quickly, in to a beautiful matte shade. If you put the gloss on top, it gives the stain a beautiful shine, and sets it. I've noticed that after an hour or so of wear, the tint does start to feather pretty quickly. It also cakes around the edge of your lip, with or without liner.
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
I did not get this in the shade lucky lady, I got this in birthday suit for one dollar at the dollar tree. And I'm actually really glad I only paid one dollar because this was very tacky on my lips I tried with and without the gloss and this product just did not work for me.
Daniela M.
I have a lot of E.L.F products and I must say this one is not the one to go for. Colors are okey, and it dried quickly but the pigmentation is not the best, and has a horrible scent. Besides it doesn't last long, as soon as you put something in your lips color will fade. They have improved their Lip stain since, so look for those. Don't you ever bought this
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
This product was pretty good for the price, but I honestly wouldn't purchase it again. The pigment was fine and it didn't feel to heavy on my lips or anything, but I felt like I constantly had to reapply. It didn't really feel like a lip stain either. They do have some cute colors, however. It's good for people who are just getting into makeup.
Niki K.
Caledonia, WI
Review for: Birthday Suit more...
I've loved the brand E.L.F. ever since I first got into makeup. However, this particular product let me down.
PRO: The color is BEAUTIFUL and surprisingly pigmented.
CON: It really dries out your lips. Even with the gloss on top, it doesn't really do anything nor does it really stain your lips.
I fell in love with the color so I tried to make a gloss out of it by mixing the clear end with the stain. Mixing them helped a little bit more but I still didn't like the way it sat on my lips.
Jessica B.
Cassatt, SC
Review for: Lucky Lady more...
I actually found this at the Dollar Tree and was excited to try it. The color was perfect and the stain went on perfectly. I just wish the gloss din't make the stain come off so quickly even with letting it dry before applying the gloss. I also wish the gloss shine lasted longer. Overall a pretty good lip stain/gloss.
Hayley H.
Locust Grove, GA
Review for: E.L.F. Lip Stain Gloss Red Carpet 2 fl oz more...
I was born with some pretty huge lips. and although it's hard not to make them stand out to begin with every once in a while I like to apply a bold lip stain to make my lips stand out even more. This is the best product for me, especially with my wedding coming up in October because my finace loves when I wear lip stick but hates when it rubs off on him. With a lip stain we don't have that problem. I love using this product!
Jen S.
Review for: Lucky Lady more...
This is packaged as a long wearing lipstick. With color on one end and floss in the other. If you prefer long wears that last all day, this is not for you! This has a bit is staying Power but comes off readily. The gloss application makes it worse! I will not buy again. Not even for the color.
Courtney H.
Altoona, PA
Review for: Birthday Suit more...
I thought I loved this at first but I changed my mind. It dries up really bad on the lips and feels gross. It flakes off and just looks like a mess after an hour. The gloss did not help whatsoever. It really just made it feel more sticky. I was fairly disappointed in this because I thought it would be a decent lip stain. I was not impressed. The colors are gorgeous but just don't last and don't have good formula.
Ashley H.
Review for: Birthday Suit more...
This lip duo was a miss for me. Not something I would buy again. The product had a very unpleasant chemical smell. I purchased it from ELF's website along with a ton of other products. But it was not a keeper for me. I ended up tossing this out because of the smell and "taste" of the product.
Allison L.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this a long wearing stain?
Christine M.
Palmyra, PA
How long does this lip stain last? Is it easy to clean off if you get it on your clothes or accidentally outside of your lip line?
Jade P.
Old Hickory, TN
Does anyway use elf for daily makeup? I have heard its good but also heard its the cheepist makeup to buy and doesn't work well... Does any one know??
Catherine T.
Chester, VA
How does this duo work? I have heard that it works really well but my lips are usually dry. Does it help keep lips moisturized?
Taylor B.
These are cute, are they worth it?