BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #47 in Lip Stain

Achieve full coverage that lasts for hours with this long-wear formula. Enjoy silky matte color or layer on the moisturizing clear gloss for a shiny look. With key Vitamins A & E your lips stay smooth all day long.

Lip Stain:
Isododecance, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Triacontanyl PVP, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol.
Gloss:
Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
May Contain:
Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red No.7 Lake (CI 15850), Red No.27 Lake (CI 45410), Red No.6 Lake (CI 15850), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow No.6 Lake (CI 15985).

Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE ! I'm big with red lipstick so this color is just perfect , and doesn't dry your lips like some other cheap brands " in 14 reviews
  • "Buildable color and very vivid. A bit drying but that's what the gloss is there for. The gloss isn't too slimy and gooey either. Very long lasting but not as much with gloss. Also great in Red Carpet ;)" in 13 reviews
  • "I'm very impressed with elf lip stains. They're very matte and last quite a while on me. I love that it's double sided with the other end a gloss. You also can't beat the price!" in 8 reviews
Angela M.
I love this lip stain! It really lasts all day and you only need to use a small amount so the tube lasts forever. You can’t beat the price either! I have several colors and will continue to but this.
Isabella T.
Edwardsville
Review for: e.l.f. Studio Lip Stain more...
I really enjoy this formula. The color I bought was more of a pinkish nude color and it is typically my go-to lip product. It is drying, but I am not a fan of gloss so the gloss is something I do not care for. But if you love a good lip color that will last all day with a nice gloss this is for you.
Linda C.
Review for: e.l.f. Studio Lip Stain more...
This product is a good match for its price. If you're looking for something that's easy to apply and travel with this could possibly be one of your go-to products. I would use this for a more natural makeup look.
Brittany H.
Grand Rapids
Good stayed for while wore it for a wedding stayed clean for most of it had a bit of trouble at the very end it got splotchy but I didn't have to get up every five min to reapply for fix it
Saylah D.
Holly Pond
Review for: e.l.f. Studio Lip Stain more...
This product has great pigment that's super long lasting and flattering on everybody. It's applicator makes the application super easy with clean lines. The packaging was decent but could have been better. I would definitely buy it again.
Haleigh C.
Dayton, OH
Review for: E.L.F. Lip Stain Gloss Red Carpet 2 fl oz more...
I love elf products because the price is so fantastic. The color of their lip stains are amazing and definitely compare to colors of higher end brands but the problem is it doesn't stay on like I would like
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
This is one of the first makeup products I bought when I was trying to get in to make up. This little plumper actually makes the lips look fuller while giving them a little bit of hydration. The pink color is really pretty as well and last for quite a bit well worth the dollar.
Leah B.
Philadelphia, PA
Ehhhh did not like this at all. First off, this product does not apply to the lips well and is very drying. I feel like I have to go over my lips more than once because it doesn't have a strong color. It is cheap, but not worth it
ixchel v.
florida
I love this, it feels so soft on the lips,is long lasting, don't dry my lips, a variety of beautiful colors, it's good quality but also very cheap, I bought it on their official page. I want to buy more. I really recommend this product.
jesenia r.
Federal way , WA
I love this stays on the whole time and the packaging is simple it could be better but I do use this quite a lot and I love it I bought it in walmart for 3.00 and I buy it a lot so yes I do buy it again
Allison L.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this a long wearing stain?
Christine M.
Palmyra, PA
How long does this lip stain last? Is it easy to clean off if you get it on your clothes or accidentally outside of your lip line?
Jade P.
Old Hickory, TN
Does anyway use elf for daily makeup? I have heard its good but also heard its the cheepist makeup to buy and doesn't work well... Does any one know??
Catherine T.
Chester, VA
How does this duo work? I have heard that it works really well but my lips are usually dry. Does it help keep lips moisturized?
Taylor B.
These are cute, are they worth it?