BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #50 in Lip Stain

Achieve full coverage that lasts for hours with this long-wear formula. Enjoy silky matte color or layer on the moisturizing clear gloss for a shiny look. With key Vitamins A & E your lips stay smooth all day long.

Lip Stain:
Isododecance, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Triacontanyl PVP, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol.
Gloss:
Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
May Contain:
Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red No.7 Lake (CI 15850), Red No.27 Lake (CI 45410), Red No.6 Lake (CI 15850), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow No.6 Lake (CI 15985).

Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE ! I'm big with red lipstick so this color is just perfect , and doesn't dry your lips like some other cheap brands " in 14 reviews
  • "Buildable color and very vivid. A bit drying but that's what the gloss is there for. The gloss isn't too slimy and gooey either. Very long lasting but not as much with gloss. Also great in Red Carpet ;)" in 13 reviews
  • "I'm very impressed with elf lip stains. They're very matte and last quite a while on me. I love that it's double sided with the other end a gloss. You also can't beat the price!" in 8 reviews
Sam R.
Killeen
Review for: Other more...
E.l.f. Products are absolutely amazing for the price overall. Their lip colors are easy to use and they are sold just about everywhere. For the price, this lip stain absolutely met every expectation I had. I have so many different e.l.f. Products that I use often along side my higher end makeup.
Kristin L.
Boldo
Review for: E.L.F. Lip Stain Gloss Fashionista 2 fl oz more...
I have always loved elf and they just keep impressing me. I love this lip stain it goes on so smoothly and stay for a while! It's very pigmented so it goes on nice and even after a coat or 2. I will def have to try more of soon !
Tesmerie O.
Peotone
Review for: Birthday Suit more...
The stain itself is quite watery when applied, dries down very matte and kinda dry feeling, but they include a gloss to help with that which I like.. as for long lasting I would say it lasts like a typical liquid lip
Skyla H.
illinois
Review for: First Date more...
I’m not a fan of lip satin lipsticks. I like matte lipsticks. It met my expectations because it was a satin. It had nice packaging, but could be better. They are very good price. I would not buy them again.
valeria p.
Claremore
This product is the first lip stain I’ve ever tried and I’m absolutely in love with it. It’s easy for on-the-go and i need to buy a new one now that i think about it...😅 I would definitely recommend to friends
Isabella T.
Edwardsville
Review for: e.l.f. Studio Lip Stain more...
I really enjoy this formula. The color I bought was more of a pinkish nude color and it is typically my go-to lip product. It is drying, but I am not a fan of gloss so the gloss is something I do not care for. But if you love a good lip color that will last all day with a nice gloss this is for you.
Crystal N.
Big Spring
Review for: Other more...
Bought this in coral from my local Walmart. Nice bright color that wasn’t too much for my pale skin. Doesn’t dry out my lips like some glosses and stains do. It does require reapplication throughout the day, but for $3 a tube, this is nice to have in you’re purse.
Linda C.
Review for: e.l.f. Studio Lip Stain more...
This product is a good match for its price. If you're looking for something that's easy to apply and travel with this could possibly be one of your go-to products. I would use this for a more natural makeup look.
Angela M.
I love this lip stain! It really lasts all day and you only need to use a small amount so the tube lasts forever. You can’t beat the price either! I have several colors and will continue to but this.
Brittany H.
Grand Rapids
Good stayed for while wore it for a wedding stayed clean for most of it had a bit of trouble at the very end it got splotchy but I didn't have to get up every five min to reapply for fix it
Catherine T.
Chester, VA
How does this duo work? I have heard that it works really well but my lips are usually dry. Does it help keep lips moisturized?
Almass R.
Alqassim , AlRass
Is this has a sticky texture?
Kandyce S.
Does this last all day/ night ?
Heather M.
West Lawn, PA
Does this come in other colors?
aysha m.
Sherman, TX
Would this be good to war on different occasions like out to lunch and dinner? And is it long lasting?