BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve full coverage that lasts for hours with this long-wear formula. Enjoy silky matte color or layer on the moisturizing clear gloss for a shiny look. With key Vitamins A & E your lips stay smooth all day long.

Lip Stain:
Isododecance, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Triacontanyl PVP, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol.
Gloss:
Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
May Contain:
Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red No.7 Lake (CI 15850), Red No.27 Lake (CI 45410), Red No.6 Lake (CI 15850), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow No.6 Lake (CI 15985).

e.l.f. Lip Stain
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE ! I'm big with red lipstick so this color is just perfect , and doesn't dry your lips like some other cheap brands " in 14 reviews
  • "Buildable color and very vivid. A bit drying but that's what the gloss is there for. The gloss isn't too slimy and gooey either. Very long lasting but not as much with gloss. Also great in Red Carpet ;)" in 13 reviews
  • "I'm very impressed with elf lip stains. They're very matte and last quite a while on me. I love that it's double sided with the other end a gloss. You also can't beat the price!" in 8 reviews
Emily F.
Modesto
It did what it was supposed to and didn't give me the feared chemical burn! It lasts an impressively long time for such a cheap item and smells good too. It is a bit drying but that's my only complaint.
Crystal N.
Big Spring
Review for: Other more...
Bought this in coral from my local Walmart. Nice bright color that wasn’t too much for my pale skin. Doesn’t dry out my lips like some glosses and stains do. It does require reapplication throughout the day, but for $3 a tube, this is nice to have in you’re purse.
member-0fc55
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: First Date more...
Elf has a great lip stain, it’s not to much! It’s perfect for my lips and most people I know love it too! Very inexpensive! Comes in a great container!! What more could you get for such a great deal! I highly recommend!
Alyssa C.
Shirleysburg, PA
I do not notice a staining effect, but this is a good liquid lipstick that allows the choice between a matte or glossy finish. It is comfortable on the lips. For the price, it's not a bad product. However, if you want a true lipstain, I would not recommend this.
Tesmerie O.
Peotone
Review for: Birthday Suit more...
The stain itself is quite watery when applied, dries down very matte and kinda dry feeling, but they include a gloss to help with that which I like.. as for long lasting I would say it lasts like a typical liquid lip
Sam R.
Killeen
Review for: Other more...
E.l.f. Products are absolutely amazing for the price overall. Their lip colors are easy to use and they are sold just about everywhere. For the price, this lip stain absolutely met every expectation I had. I have so many different e.l.f. Products that I use often along side my higher end makeup.
Skyla H.
illinois
Review for: First Date more...
I’m not a fan of lip satin lipsticks. I like matte lipsticks. It met my expectations because it was a satin. It had nice packaging, but could be better. They are very good price. I would not buy them again.
Angela M.
Mogadore, OH
I love this lip stain! It really lasts all day and you only need to use a small amount so the tube lasts forever. You can’t beat the price either! I have several colors and will continue to but this.
Brittany H.
Grand Rapids
Good stayed for while wore it for a wedding stayed clean for most of it had a bit of trouble at the very end it got splotchy but I didn't have to get up every five min to reapply for fix it
Alexandria
Review for: Birthday Suit more...
As always, e. L. F provides a quality product that is pigmented and not sticky. And the price? Awesome! You can’t pay 5x as much for a high end product that is similar, or you can buy ELF!
Allison L.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this a long wearing stain?
Christine M.
Palmyra, PA
How long does this lip stain last? Is it easy to clean off if you get it on your clothes or accidentally outside of your lip line?
Jade P.
Old Hickory, TN
Does anyway use elf for daily makeup? I have heard its good but also heard its the cheepist makeup to buy and doesn't work well... Does any one know??
Catherine T.
Lauderhill, FL
How does this duo work? I have heard that it works really well but my lips are usually dry. Does it help keep lips moisturized?
Almass R.
Alqassim , AlRass
Is this has a sticky texture?