BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This beautiful lacquer lip gloss provides maximum color and brilliant shine, The Vitamin E enriched formula is smooth, comfortable, and moisturizing. Perfect for wearing alone or layered over lipstick for a bold lip statement. Directions: Apply all over lips. Reapply as often as desired. Wear alone of layered over lip color. Beauty Tip: Line the lips with the Lip Liner and Blending Brush to help keep color in place and lasting longer. 22181 Ingredients: Ingredients: Polyisobutene, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance(Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Retinyl Palmitate (Va)22182 Ingredients: Polybutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Tridecyl Trimellitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance(Parfum), Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve)22183 and 22184 Ingredients: Polybutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Tridecyl Trimellitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance(Parfum), Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve)22185 Ingredients: Polybutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Tridecyl Trimellitate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance(Parfum),Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve) May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) Color: Clear. see more...

Buy on Target*
Kailey T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m completely against lipgloss. It’s annoyingly, it’s sticky, and I just can’t stand wearing it. But, this clear lip lacquer is my one exception. I received it in a free e.l.f. lip kit, and I honestly did not have high hopes for it. I tested it out anyway and was pleasantly surprised. This lipgloss is very nice and subtle, and makes my lips very soft and healthy. And best of all, it is not at all sticky, which is more than I can say for most other lip glosses I’ve tried in the past. I would definitely buy this again.
Qualyza T.
My favorite lipgloss for only $2 this is bomb. Everytime i go to the e.i.f store i defenitly rack up on this item. I first seen a celebrity promote it on snap chat thrn went to try it out myself... i recommend this product to people who love lipgloss on a budget. e.l.f. Lip Lacquer Clear 0.08 fl oz
Melody C.
Bay Shore, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love clear lips ? This lip gloss by elf give you a simple yet put together look , it's very effective , makes your lip really shine , it's also super affordable I recommend others to try it out , see how you like it
Erlin P.
Newark
This product is really good. It smells very nice. The pros are that it smells nice and it leaves a nice finish. The cons are that after a while of not using it it got very sticky for me. But its very affordable. And I recommend it
Jessica P.
Goldsboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. I have so many of these on my vanity, purse, car, etc. for 2$ you can't beat it! It's comfortable to wear, I can layer it over anything and it's not sticky and weird feeling and as it wears off it's still comfortable. These will continue to be a staple for me. I wear a clear gloss most often.
NADIA L.
Lowell
I am super obsessed with this product, when I first bought it at target for only $2, not pricey at all. It doesn't give you that sticky feeling right after you put it on, it feels very smooth on your lips and I would recommend this to everybody but this is the only lip gloss I use.
Erin G.
Cerritos, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing!  I love this gloss.  I am surprised many others have not tried this product.  This product is so effective at doing it's job.  The whole matte lip fad is probably the one thing dragging this product away from the spotlight!
Addie R.
Houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this clear gloss ! I wear it daily because of how casual it is ! It's perfect for a no makeup makeup look ! The clear gloss is simply beautiful it makes your natural lip color look gorgeous ! The price was so cheap too, I would definitely recommend
Najwa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the shine and how thick it is but I don't like how many times i have to re-apply within a day. I've tried it with chapstick and when the lip gloss wears of it leaves this weird mixture of old lip gloss and chapstick
Hannah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great clear lip gloss. It works well by itself or on top of another lip color. Plus, it's super inexpensive, and the packaging is really nice. I'm going to buy it again when I finish the tube I have, and I'm going to recommend it to my friends.