e.l.f. Lip Kiss Balm
This beautifully tinted lip balm helps create baby soft lips so you can always be kissable! Each color provides a sheer tint of coverage for a lovely and luscious lip effect. Infused with Vitamin A & E, Grape Seed Oil, and Jojoba Oil to help nourish, protect, and moisturize lips. The silky smooth formula glides on lips for lasting comfort while the minty flavor keeps lips feeling fresh.
HOW TO USE
- Apply over lips as often as desired.
- Wear alone or under lip gloss.
Tridecyl Trimellitate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Petrolatum, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ozokerite, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Menthol, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Neotame, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum)
May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)
Top Questions See all 8 Q&A
- "My favorite lip balm , looks so natural my every day lip tint. I like that my lips don't feel greasy just moisturized and soft . Has a pleasing light mint feel.." in 12 reviews
- "Love this lip balm. It's tinted more than I expected. I got Berry Sweet and Flirty and Perky Pink on sale for $.80 each. The regular price is still only $2 and worth it. It feels great on the lips and very moisturizing." in 11 reviews
- "i like this lip balm . it was a really nice color and cheap i got it at target for 1.00 because it was on sale . but it wasnt that highdrating and it leaves your lips kind of dry but over all its amazing and i would buy it agian but i nave to put vasaline on my lips before i put this on . " in 3 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos