BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Hypershine colors give you glass-like shine that lasts all day. Mix and match, apply alone or over any lip products for custom blended color. Color: Multicolor.

e.l.f. Lip Gloss Set
  • "I've never tried this lip gloss but it looks like it gives your lips a glossy look " in 32 reviews
Yaneth S.
I have used these lipglosses for a while now and love them because they give you that nice wet lio look. They dont feel sticky but if you have your down hair will stick to your lips. I am a repeat buyer because not only are they bom they are affordable. Will continue to buy this product.
Sarrah J.
This lip gloss is pretty good. It does give a nice glossy look to your lips but it's kinda sticky and doesn't last very long. I would recommend this for younger babes who are experimenting with the beginning stages if makeup artistry and also for older women who don't wear a lot of makeup.
Tabitha J.
I keep this gloss in my purse at all times. This gloss has great color pay off without being too dark. I love the soft applicator. It’s such a great gloss for only one dollar. Elf kid doing great in the makeup game. Great products for even greater prices.
Korri M.
This is a great band I love Elf cosmetics. These works really good I would like more colors different variety of colors. But works really good with my lips. Would recommend to anybody who loves a good lip.
Ashli D.
I love this and can’t find it anymore! I love the way this goes on and the color that it gives my lips. I used this stuff forever and wish I could find it again! I would definitely recommend! It’s so good!
Vanessa O.
I also got these for my daughter for Christmas and they work so well she loves a different shades that come in the pack and how easy it is to use how well the pigment is on her lips just an overall great experience
Pria W.
this gloss makes me nostalgic because of the packaging. the price is reasonable because it’s elf DUH. they always have the best prices. you will need to reapply throughout the day
Lauren-Paige H.
I absolutely love these highshine glosses by elf and the way you twist it to make the product come out. Plus the bristles are not hard theyre really easy to work with.
Sharon S.
Atlantic Highlands, NJ
I always love e.l.f. products. They work well, always meet my expectations, and are inexpensive. I love the brush tip for easy applications. The packaging is nice as you just twist to get more product. I would definitely recommend this.
Elizabeth S.
Canton, ME
I absolutely love these! They are very affordable and work great! Plus they are fun to turn to get just the right amount of gloss! You basically decide whether you want a little or a lot on your lips! Highly recommend!!
Melina W.
Redding, CA
Is the product sticky on the lips?
Jenaya S.
How long does this last??
Monica R.
Are these lip gloss really sticky?
Alyssa P.
Does this end up sticky???
LIZ S.
Are they sticky? I will like to try them!