e.l.f. Lip Gloss Pink .08 floz, Natural uploaded by Brittany W.e.l.f. Lip Gloss Pink .08 floz, Natural uploaded by Brenda O.e.l.f. Lip Gloss Pink .08 floz, Natural uploaded by Brenda O.See all 6 photos

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #37 in Lip Gloss

This beautiful lacquer lip gloss provides maximum color and brilliant shine, The Vitamin E enriched formula is smooth, comfortable, and moisturizing. Perfect for wearing alone or layered over lipstick for a bold lip statement. Directions: Apply all over lips. Reapply as often as desired. Wear alone of layered over lip color. Beauty Tip: Line the lips with the Lip Liner and Blending Brush to help keep color in place and lasting longer. 22181 Ingredients: Ingredients: Polyisobutene, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance(Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Retinyl Palmitate (Va)22182 Ingredients: Polybutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Tridecyl Trimellitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance(Parfum), Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve)22183 and 22184 Ingredients: Polybutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Tridecyl Trimellitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance(Parfum), Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve)22185 Ingredients: Polybutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Tridecyl Trimellitate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance(Parfum),Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve) May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) Size: .08fl. oz. Color: Natural. see more...

• Do these have a strong/unbearable tas...Doesn't seem to have a taste, ... 1 Answers
Photos (6)
Buy on Walmart*
Imani H.
Imani H.
April 21, 2017, 10:04 p.m.
Review for: Natural
I got this lip laquer as part of a free gift with my elf purchase. It doesn't have the feel of a liquid lipstick more of a lip gloss; very sticky. Over the course of the day it dries down a lot though creating a nice nude color. Despite the tacky feel this is very hydrating; the vitamin e in the formula ensured my lips stayed hydrated despite the drying down of the product. Like most lip products after eating or drinking the product disperses and needs to be reapplied. One thing I don't like is that product starts to crack apart after awhile and it's really noticeable. However, for the price and all the other pro's I would repurchase and recommend!
Erica A. M.
Erica A. M.
Carlisle, AR
June 10, 2017, 5:12 p.m.
Review for: Natural
I really enjoy my @elf #elf lip gloss in the nude shade. It is not sticky or messy, just simply soft & smooth. The shade is also nice, with just a comfortable amount of color pigmentation, you dont have to worry too much about overdooing it or searching for those spots where u colored "out of the lines" lol I really am a fan of e.l.f. make up and products. I like the quality and the price. If u like to play with make up, #playbeautifully with elf!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
July 22, 2017, 5:09 p.m.
Review for: Natural
I picked up these because they're were only $2 so I figured why not. I'm so glad I decided to buy these! They are by far the BEST glosses I have ever tried. They aren't sticky what so ever and they don't dry out my lips like most glosses. The color goes on opaque and you can't see lips underneath. I'm going to be purchases every shade!
Bronx, NY
May 26, 2017, 11:24 p.m.
Review for: Natural
This gloss I love because its finish is natural and smells delicious but there it does not finish all its price is super economic cost less than 3 dollars would definitely buy again. Is very easy to apply, I recommend it for those girls who like lip gloss
Bronx New York
May 11, 2017, 1:20 a.m.
Review for: Natural
I love this one because of its natural finish but above all because unlike others it does not have to know unpleasant, I love its natural finish and more because it can be used in simple or daily makeup without it being exaggerated but on master it is such a good product And its cost is less than $ 5 dollars.
Brandy P.
Brandy P.
May 23, 2017, 5:26 p.m.
Review for: Natural
Loving E.LF.! This Lip Lacquer is more of a lip gloss in feel and staying power. You will end up constantly reapplying.

It goes on smooth with an interesting scent/taste and the color is gorgeous! This is a very versatile color. You can dress it up or down and it looks great!
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Gaffney, SC
June 18, 2017, 11:22 p.m.
Review for: Natural
This is a beautiful shade, and I really enjoyed the applicator, it's a great value and it comes a nice packaging. It doesn't have the staying power of higher and brands, end it doesn't pack is much of a punch of pigment, but for the price it's a really great lippy to keep in your kit
Madison W.
Madison W.
kennewick
June 12, 2017, 3:35 p.m.
Review for: Natural
I quite like this lip gloss. It is very pigmented and goes on really nicely. You do have to re-apply but I think every gloss does that. As for texture it is very sticky but I don't mind that. My only problem is the shade washes out my skin tone. But I can always get another shade.
Zara Z.
Zara Z.
Portland, OR
April 25, 2017, 3:43 p.m.
Review for: Natural
First it has abbey natural nudish finish. Has a sweety fruit loop like kind of taste. But that's ok for those who are fine with fragrant lip product. Little bit sticky. On the whole for the price it's a good product
Glorimar U.
Glorimar U.
Tampa, FL
May 27, 2017, 7:01 p.m.
Review for: Natural
I love this colors is long lasting and the ingredients was good for my lips, I recommend to others, was my firts time but I could repeat using again, the colors is nice and very beautiful, this brand is new for me but I consider that is good and with a simpe desing!
Christina S.
Christina S.
Do these have a strong/unbearable taste or smell?