BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This beautiful lacquer lip gloss provides maximum color and brilliant shine, The Vitamin E enriched formula is smooth, comfortable, and moisturizing. Perfect for wearing alone or layered over lipstick for a bold lip statement. Directions: Apply all over lips. Reapply as often as desired. Wear alone of layered over lip color. Beauty Tip: Line the lips with the Lip Liner and Blending Brush to help keep color in place and lasting longer. 22181 Ingredients: Ingredients: Polyisobutene, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance(Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Retinyl Palmitate (Va)22182 Ingredients: Polybutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Tridecyl Trimellitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance(Parfum), Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve)22183 and 22184 Ingredients: Polybutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Tridecyl Trimellitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance(Parfum), Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve)22185 Ingredients: Polybutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Tridecyl Trimellitate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance(Parfum),Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve) May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) Size: .08fl. oz. Color: Natural. see more...

• Do these have a strong/unbearable taste or smell?1 Answers
Vera N.
Newark, CA
I've got elf lip lacquer in the shade ‘Natural’ and it’s probably the worst lip product I’ve ever tried. I have naturally full lips that are very pigmented and it’s impossible to distribute the gloss evenly and fully cover the pigment of my lips since the product is super patchy and gooey and it doesn’t go on smoothly. Also even though I have very fair skin this shade looks weird and unflattering on me, nothing ‘natural’ in it at all. I tried hard to make it work but unfortunately without success. On the top of all this it has disgusting overly sweet taste that lasts in your mouth forever even if you remove the product right away. Yes, it’s very affordable and I bought mine for only $1 on sale, but I wouldn’t have paid even 1 cent for it, if I had known about its quality. Elf has some amazing affordable products in their range, but sadly this lip lacquer isn’t one of them.
Breezy B.
San Antonio , TX
For starters, this lip gloss is TWO DOLLARS. Has a great neutral color and is super hydrating and shiny. Smells lovely, like vanilla. Packing does look and feel cheap but, it’s $2 so i can’t really complain there. Color lasts a decent amount but does loose it’s shiny-ness and needs to be reapplied often for that effect. Transfers a lot but that is to be expected for a hydrating gloss like this.
Marta G.
I got this at my local target for $1 only because of seeing Tati mention it on one of her videos and I can honestly say that I love it. It’s my favorite nude shade that I own, it’s flawless I love the color and shine, for me the only bad thing about this lip gloss is that it does transfer easy even after about 30mins I have to apply again but for $1 I don’t mind at all.
Ilda V.
Moline , IL
[product:e.l.f.-lip-gloss-pink-.08-floz,-natural] We all know that elf cosmetics is very affordable, but for some reason this product don't work for me. It it's not very pigmented, and it would leave my lips feeling very dry. I used it once, and that's all it took. I do recommend other elf products, but just not this one.
Stef L.
Vandergrift
I bought this for myself and gave it to my 2 year old for play makeup because that’s what it seems to be is for little girls who play in makeup. The formula is terrible! Does not last long AT ALL in any sense, transfers very easily. I’d only buy this for my 2 year old to play in so she stays out of my good makeup!
Katy T.
Clyde, TX
I have been loving this affordable gloss lately. It is a great nude that can be worn on its own(think Kim K’s lips😚), worn over a matte lippie to neutralize and brighten, or over your 5 hour old matte lipstick that is starting to wear off to bring it back to life!
Heather S.
Trenton, NJ
I can’t even believe I purchased this at a Dollar Store while waiting for someone. The natural color caught my eye and I figured what the heck. Was I surprised!! This lipgloss ends up being one of my absolute favorites and go-to. It is smooth and doesn’t cake. Has no taste or smell. Love it!
Alyssa G.
Newport News, VA
My mom bought me this for Christmas! I personally use it as a base for when I create my own color! It blends well and for me it
Doesn't dry my lips out! It works good for me I probably wouldn't buy it for myself though. The picture is lipstick only on my natural face color/tone
Tina Z.
Westwood, NJ
One of my favorite glosses. Love the nude
Color, I apply this directly over my lipstick and this gives it the perfect finish touch. Makes my lips more defined and more glossy. Love the way the nude gives my lips a more natural look for a anytime of day look
Jessica R.
Cary , NC
Me personally I don't really like this product that might change but I feel like others will I kid I'm brought it from the elf store I believe and it's really really really high quality and expensive but I feel like this product will look great on other girls just not me the colors weren't really for me but I believe that if you were a different skin tones skin complexion than me either lighter or a little bit darker I think they would be great for you so I would recommend this to some of my peers
Christina S.
Do these have a strong/unbearable taste or smell?