BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Jasmine S.
Review for: Sweet Cheery more...
I absolutely love this product. The sweet cherry one dissolved nicely on your lips leaving a smooth silky feel on your lips. The price is amazing and it's super easy to use. I just wish that it came in a lipgloss tube so I could have more product. I use it everyday so I buy this product often. Wish it came in a bigger size.
Asia B.
This stuff tastes so good and makes your lips so soft that I can't stop using it. The packaging is sleek and nice like any other lipstick and it is so easy to use. Since I've gotten mine I have purchased one for my mom as well.
Katie M.
Barnegat, NJ
This product does an awesome job of exfoliating my lips and making them feel smooth. I have it in the color clear. However, I can't stand the taste this product leaves on my lips! It makes me not want to use it. I am hoping to try the coconut one soon to see if the taste is more tolerable. It's disappointing because I would use this all the time if it didn't have such a weird taste.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Like others have commented before, be sure to scrape off the first layer a bit to get to the exfoliator.

Very straight forward, goes on clear, rub a little bit around with your finger then wipe off leftover pieces with a wet cotton ball.

Afterwards I applied a vanilla lip balm and my lips felt and looked so smooth. Just began using but will definitely continue to use. Not sure if I would use every day though, maybe just every other.
Mili Rani R.
Covington, WA
I AM IN LOVE... with this exfoliator! It made my lips rosy, smooth and I've tried every DIY lip exfoliator out there, including ULTA's and I was surprised to see how well this worked! Amongst all the products I received in the ELF Influenster voxbox, to review for free, this is my most favorite and the BEST in my opinion.

You can clearly see from the pictures how my lips turned from dull to full of life.

Shahadah E.
This product makes your lips look amazing! This is the first time I have used this product and I'm never going without it again. The packaging is super simple and clean cut. I recommend this product to everyone whether you wear makeup or not. You can find this product at target.
Brandy J.
Ben Wheeler, TX
Where do I begin?? This is my second lip exphiliator that I bought from a store. I previously used baby lips crystals and also my own homemade sugar scrub, but this is my favorite. At first glace, I did not think this product would actually work because it did not look like it had anything to it to peel the unwanted dead skin off, but to my surprise, when I used it, I could feel it scrub it off. I used the lip gloss on the bottom of the tube afterwards and my lips have never felt so good! I'm happy I got to try this because where I'm from its just getting cold with means now I won't have dry unkissable lips! Love, would buy this sgain! Amazing for the price!
K A T T ūüź® W.
Oxford, UK
Review for: Pink Grapefruit, Other more...
This is the only lip scrub I've ever tried, and the first one I ever got was free in a 'spend £25, get a free mystery gift' set.I tend to use this in the morning to smooth out the flaky dryness of my lips before I apply lipstick and in the evening to help remove said lipstick. It works really well to do both, though wiping away the excess scrub from the applicator that's covered in bits of lipstick, there seems a fair amount of wastage. A downside of the product is that it's quite flimsy, and quite easy to snap. But on a plus note (and I know you're not suppose to eat it!) it actually tastes really nice too!
Angie A.
Joplin
My sister got me hooked on this. Using this before applying lipstick has changed up my game tremendously!!! It adds so much deeper colors and makes my lips plumper
khadija B.
Casablanca
Review for: Coconut more...
achats ne sont pas terminés en plus de ce que j'ai publié précédemment. Voilà une autre partie signée @elfcosmetics
J'ai acheté un Mascara, un highlighter stick ainsi qu'un contouring brush.
H√Ęte de les ouvrir et les tester mais je dois terminer mes produits d√©j√† ouverts.¬†
J'ai encore des trucs à terminer
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?