BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Nada A.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Rose
This product is HEAVENLY! It works wonders. It takes off all the deadskin from your lips and you can actually see it coming off. It also plumps your lips and make it smooth.
Devan F.
Johnson City, TN
I really love this exfoliator. I tried the minty one and was so surprised at how well it work, and it was effortless. I suffer from dry lips when it is super dry and hot outside and also during the winter, but this product has saved me. Also, it's super cheap!
Jennifer S.
Sun Prairie, WI
Review for: Mint Maniac
This is my favorite lip exfoliator. I like how grainy it is so it really scrapes off the dead skin. I also love the flavor of the mint one. A lot of other exfoliators have a nasty taste making it hard for me to use. The other thing I like is that there’s not sugar in it so it doesn’t make my lips and face all sticky and gross. I keep buying this whenever I’m out. I love it
Gabrielle H.
Owings Mills , MD
Review for: Coconut
Definitely a must if you are wearing any lippie especially if it's matte. It's cheap and gets the job done. It will smooth your lips out perfectly for any color. I got mine at Target for like $3.
Alexis R.
Fairgrove, MI
Review for: Mint Maniac
This is a great affordable lip exfoliating balm stick, I like using this right before a drying liquid lipstick, it really does it job and keeps the lips nice and soft.
Gina G.
Provo, UT
Review for: Mint Maniac
LOVE the lip exfoliator! The application is a gritty and sandy but smoothe sensation and I rub my lips together for a few minutes with it on, then wash my lips with water and towel and wa-la! Smoothe lips. Genius. Love it. :)
Iliana g.
Fombell, PA
Review for: Mint Maniac
I love this stuff it is so inexpensive and really exfoliates my lips! I try to use it every night it's so easy like applying lipstick and it leaves my lips super soft and taste really good I will keep buying
Alba F.
Ocoee, FL
Review for: Mint Maniac
I honestly love this product ohh so much! I always use it before applying on any lipstick, whether it is lipstick or gloss lipstick. It gives me a flawless finishing touch! I recommend this product to everyone! It works amazingly!
Nene D.
Review for: Mint Maniac
I actually received this free through a website and I love this lip exfoliater! Great PRODUCT
Abbey S.
West Chester, PA
Review for: Mint Maniac
Great lip exfoliator! Tastes yummy and leaves my lips soft and smooth. The only downside is the product packaging. This scrub would be better suited in a pot instead of in a lipstick tube. I've had to use a decent amount of pressure to apply the product to my lips, and when doing so the stick broke in half :(
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?