BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Emily C.
Emily C.
Review for: Coconut

I've been wanting to try this scrub for awhile, but it was always sold out whenever I went to buy it. Finally found it in stock during a 50% off sale. 3 tubes for $1.50 each. Can't beat the price.

When you first open it, like others have mentioned, you need to scrape off the first layer to get to the scrubbiness, so don't be put off if it just feels like balm for the first couple uses if you choose not to scrape it.

The scrub itself is very coarse, so you don't need to apply it with much pressure to get the desired effect. I really love that this is suspended in balm. I've used potted scrubs before, and though they usually contain some sort of moisturizing oils, I always needed to apply a separate balm after I was finished with the scrub which means that if I wanted to use it on the go, I needed to carry 2 separate products. This scrub, for me, has just the right balance of balm to scrub, so I just need the one product. If you want more moisture, you can always use the side of the stick, as it'll have a more balm-like layer like the top did when it was first opened. I've used about 1cm of the product so far, and the consistency has remained the same.

Also, the packaging. Love, love, love the packaging! No sticking your finger in pots, or chance of dropping lumps of scrub everywhere. Super easy to throw in your purse or even a pocket.

For the price, especially during one of the frequent 50% off sales, there's really no beating the price. Yes, scrubs are easy and inexpensive to make yourself. But I still prefer the lipstick format, and if I were to make my own by mimicking the formula and packing it in my own tubes, I would definitely spend more time and money on supplies. For $1.50 (and it's definitely more than worth the $3 regular price as well), I would recommend adding it to your next ELF order.
Sonia C.
Sonia C.
Long Beach, CA
I think it is SO neat that this lip exfoliator comes in the form of a lipstick tube! I don’t know about you, but I absolutely despise scooping product out of a little jar with my fingers – It just gets so messy and ohmygoodness, don’t get me started on how products gets picked up underneath my fingernails.

I love how easy and mess-free this lip exfoliator is to use. All you have to do is gently rub the exfoliator tube in small, circular motions all over your lips. Once you’re satisfied with the results, you can either rinse off or wipe it off with a cotton round pad.

This exfoliator definitely reminds me of a sugar scrub. It is packed with Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Avocado, Grape, and Jojoba Oils.

As someone who wears matte liquid lipsticks on an almost daily basis, this lip exfoliator is seriously a lifesaver! Every night before I go to bed, I exfoliate my lips with this to get rid of all the dry and chapped skin that accompanies wearing matte lipsticks. I then seal it with a lip balm to protect my lips.

At $3 a pop, this lip exfoliator is seriously the most affordable option there is out there. Once I am done with my current tube, I definitely will be repurchasing. They even have different flavors like pink grapefruit, coconut, rose, and sweet cherry.
Tabatha C.
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Other
I have the worst luck ever when it comes to my lips! No, seriously, if it's cold, my lips get chapped, if its hot, my lips get chapped, if I breathe my lips get chapped! I have purchased and tried so many products hoping it would help and every single one has failed me, except this one! This product comes in a lipstick tube. You apply it to your lips (like you would a lipstick, gloss, etc.) You want to apply a little pressure, and you wil see the dead skin coming off right before your eyes! You will feel the tingle in your lips (Don't worry, that's just your blood flowing to your lips) which in return makes your lips look full and plump! Once you are finished applying, you will massage your lips for a few minutes and then rinse the product off your lips! WOW, your lips will look and feel like a million bucks! Well, okay maybe not a million bucks, but they will look and feel soft, hydrated, full, and plump! Love this product so much that I use it daily! I recommend trying this product to everyone, especially considering it's sold at such an affordable price (under $5) 😀
Megan G.
Megan G.
Review for: Sweet Cheery, Rose
Beats high end products and leaves them in the dust! Great price $3! The Sweet Cherry is my favorite flavor. I wish the stores would carry more flavors, so I have to order online, but it is worth it, you can get so many great things from the elf webpage! I have already repurchased once and I plan on repurchasing again!Only con I have is that once you use it a couple times the lip balm seems to disappear and it is most big chunks, but they taste great...lol and it still does the job, just gets a little messy/grainy
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Los Angeles, CA
Loving this exfoliate. I have very chapped lips and helps take off the dead skin especially in the morning.
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Sweet Cheery
For $3 this is an awesome lip scrub! I add a bit of coconut oil to my lips to soak in. Then I use this to get all the goo off!
I love that it come in a stick that I don't have to mess with. It's convenient and does the job!
Sara C.
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
Yessss a cheap lip scrub! Portable, cheap, Taste yummy if any is left on your lips no big deal haha. Bought 3 but one has lasted me 7 months so far! Will keep buying as long as they keep making. Recommended in my beauty chat room
Lacey A.
Lacey A.
Athens, TN
Review for: Coconut
Great lip exfoliator for the price..very easy to use..apply to clean damp lips, rub in a circular motion and then wipe off..works great..gets the job done and only cost $3..if you are looking for a affordable lip exfoliator, give this one a try
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Roseville, MI
This ELF lip exfoliator is awesome. It's really convenient, quick and easy to use. It's not too harsh and abrasive, but leaves my lips feeling soft and prepped for lipstick.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
I really don't like using this just because of the abrasiveness to it but it does the job! I use it before I put on liquid lipstick so it won't be too matte and drying and I think it makes the lipstick look better.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?