BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Denisse R. A.
Brooksville, FL
Review for: Coconut
I wasn't too crazy about this lip scrub... While it did get the job done, I had to rub it in my lips and keep re-wetting it/lips in order to get the balm to melt onto my lips. Then when the wax was melted enough, I ended up with too much product on my lips, and I'm not a fan of the sweet, sugary taste I ended up with in my mouth.  It was relatively cheap (I think $3.00 or less?) so can't complain on price point. I just feel like I wasted too much time trying to get it to work for me, so I would probably recommend a scrub you can get out of a small pot and swipe directly onto your lips with your own fingers.
reimi s.
North Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Other
I know this is everybody's favorite but I don't get it. I had really high hope for it but this don't do anything for my lips. Maybe not rough enough? My lips looks worse after I use so, what's the point? It taste good like brown sugar.
Mariah S.
Puyallup
Review for: Other
i had the vanilla one, but i didn't really like this product.. it was very rough and i know it's an exfoliator, but it felt like i was rubbing a rock on my lips. it did take the dead skin off, but it dried them out. i wouldn't recommend. e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
JJ N.
Review for: Coconut, Pink Grapefruit, Sweet Cheery, Mint Maniac, Rose
Too rough!!!!!!!!!! At first it's not bad and works quite well, but after a few uses, it's all exfoliating beads and not enough smoothness. Even being very gentle it scratched my lips up and made them bleed. Do not recommend.
Ashlie S.
Madison, NJ
Review for: Other
I can't remember which one I had but I did not like these exfoliators at all. It wasn't coming off my lip the way I wanted it to, I had a hard time taking it off my lip. I used it a couple of times and I just didn't like it. I feel like there are way better products to exfoliate your lips that are fast and come off easily and actually do the job. For the money I didn't lose or gain anything out of this purchase tbh.
Lexi M.
Duluth
Review for: Rose
I hated this product so much. It was definitely cheap and the quality was also cheap. I purchased this from target and it didn't do anything. It was really difficult to apply and use and it didn't meet my expectations. I would not recommend this to others.
Viktoria H.
Hellam
Review for: Rose
I really wish it exfoliated the way I thought it would it actually felt more like a burning feeling then anything. Love a lot of your products but this was just not one for me.
Liliana H.
Review for: Coconut
Mine broke off the second time I used it. I found it too harsh and not as well as others I've used. I don't recommend this. Better to use other brands for sure. Have only purchased once and doubt that I'll get again.
Amelia P.
Monroe, NC
Review for: Other
I really do not enjoy this product. It broke the first time I used it and it really didn't do much to exfoliate my lips. It was super cheap but it didn't help my dry lips at all. If you're looking for a light exfoliant then go for this.
Erika P.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Rose
Honestly if I could give this a 0 I would. I tried exfoliating my lips but it just felt like I was rubbing my lips with plastic.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?