BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Claudia C.
Fort Meade, MD
Review for: Sweet Cheery
This stuff is the bomb! It is a super cheap and it works amazingly. Great job ELF!!!!!!
guzella b.
@guzella_blog [product:e.l.f.-lip-exfoliator]
Madison P.
Holdingford, MN
Review for: Sweet Cheery
I love this lip exfoliator. I use it before applying and lipstick or liquid lipstick. Love the way my lips feel afterwards!
Kelsey S.
Martinsburg, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works really great and the smell is amazing. The one I own tastes like coffee so it's not something I'm rushing to get off of my lips. Definitely love using to exfoliate my lips. [product:e.l.f.-lip-exfoliator]
Heather |.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is a great product. I apply it at the start of my make up routine. It clears away any dry skin from the lips. This allows for your lip products to go on much smoother and without any flakey-ness.
Ashsa M.
Ellijay, GA
Review for: Sweet Cheery
Tastes so good! Great price, you can feel it scrubbing your lips. I feel like it's kinda unsanitary though.
Kea S.
Bay St Louis, MS
Review for: Coconut
I bought this product about 2 months ago and its the best drugstore lip exfoliant in my opinion. Really easy to apply and non messy application. Leave on whole applying rest of makeup and before appointing lip liner wipe off excess product. Leaves your lips feeling soft and moisturized.
Haley B.
Winnsboro, TX
Review for: Mint Maniac
I absolutely love this! My lips have always been a trouble point for me. They stay chapped and cracking no matter how much chap stick or lip balm I use on them. I recently bought this product (uhh hello, it was only $2!!) and it changed my lip game! I will exfoliate my lips and then put on some balm or gloss and my lips are so smooth for days! I love love love it! It tastes great and one of my favorite parts is that it’s only $2. Definitely recommend!
Victoriahope M.
Worcester, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the lip exfoliator from e.l.f. As someone who used to try to be strictly an all natural and 100% cruelty free product user, I have resigned to the fact that until our cosmetic system mirrors that of Europe I will have to go for the best skin care brands I can find on a budget that still fit my beliefs. E.l.f. is cruelty free, and the lip exfoliator is amazing. I use the mint maniac flavor, and it leaves your lips moisturized and feeling absolutely amazing. The sugar you can lick off and tastes delicious! And it is exfoliating, but not abrasive. I plan on getting one for my BFF and sister-in-law!
Ruby B.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Coconut
Excellent product for lips! I used it before sleep time! Totally recommended if your are looking for a treatment but economic.
This is my channel come and subscribe: Ruby Batista
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?