BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
Works really well and is super convenient. I love that I can run it over my lips quickly and it doesn't make a mess. Leaves my lips looking 💯
Review for: Pink Grapefruit, Rose
I have used it every day since I bought it. I always wear lipstick so a nice lip scrub at the end of the day is always nice.
& on Spa Day Sunday it's a great addition after a nice face mask. It leaves my lips so nice & soft. Kissable as my husband says haha
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Barboursville, WV
Review for: Rose
This exfoliator really works! MY lips felt brand new. This is a great value. Its great to use before using a matte lipstick. The packaging is nice and easy especially for such a great product. This keeps my lips feeling nice for a while. I would recommend.
tiff♡ B.
tiff♡ B.
Toronto
Review for: Other
I LOVE this product! Sometimes I use it to help remove any stubborn lipsticks and it instantly gets them off. It is great way to exfoliate and have smooth lips all year round. The lipstick tube is a great way to apply, so much easier than a pot. I have continued to repurchase as it is a steal at such a low price!
Kasey G.
Kasey G.
Bucyrus, OH
Review for: Rose
I've always questioned elf because they are so cheap but I love there products. I've purchased every single product they have out pretty much and the exfoliater is my favorite! I stocked up so I'll always have back up!:)
Vina N.
Vina N.
Review for: Other
This product is really good especially for the price. I purchased mine at Walmart. It’s really easy to apply/use (clearly) LOL But it really met my expectations. I recommend it for people who have dry lips.
kristy m.
kristy m.
Works well. Also has a sweet taste and wipes.off easily. Definitely recommend especially for the price !
Gwendlyn. S.
Gwendlyn. S.
I've literally gone through like 4 of these bc I love them so much! Especially in the winter before putting on lipstick! Helps with that awful cracked lips that winter can leave you with.
Valerie F.
Valerie F.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Review for: Other
Such a great exfoliator for such a low price. the lipstick applicator makes it so easy as well. the sugar makes it sweet and doesn't taste bad if you accidentally get some in your mouth. i recommend this to everyone!
Luzmerry R.
Luzmerry R.
Willimantic
Review for: Coconut
This exfoliating lipstick is honestly great. It really easy to apply and use. Its a great price and it lasts a long time. The packaging is not all that but its algo not bad. Ill for sure buy it again!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?