BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
JoJo A.
Pico Rivera, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Well I've only used the exfoliator, and I absolutely love it. Especially in the cold weather. After applying and rinsing off I could feel the smoothness immediately
Kassandra A.
Woodbury, MN
I've been looking for a great lip exfoliator and I think I have found it. This scrubs my lips just right and after letting it sit and wipe it away they stay nice, smooth and moisturized.
Taty F.
Troy, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works very well for prepping lips before putting on lipstick to prevent cracks and dry lips!! It feels good to get rid of dead skin and freshen up your lips.
Rebekah G.
High Point, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live by these. I buy 3 at a time because I use them so often they leave my lips soft and smooth and to me plumper because they're crystal clear from impurities!
Vickie B.
Madisonville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never used a lip exfoliate before this kind and I don't think I'll ever try another! Literally the absolute best results you could ever get. I recommend it!!
Zoie V.
Review for: Other
This product is a definite 5 stars for me. It is so easy to use and it really works. My lips are so smooth and soft after use. The exfoliater smells good and it even tastes good. I highly recommend this product and I will buy this and use it a lot.
Kara C.
Loudon, TN
Bought the cherry tart. Love it taste good. Cant help but taste it cause its on your lips. Cost is great. Make sure u have a nice moisturizing lip balm for after
Chelsi M.
Killeen
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely loved it 💜 I used it while I washed my face and it makes your lips so soft. one day have real chapped lips and used it before appling a matte liquid lip stick and it made it last all day .
Mallory D.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I get dry lips and I'll put lip balm on but they seem to always dry out and this product really help to get all the dry skin off and make your lips nice and soft. It also is really easy to use! I really enjoy using it! e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Kylie K.
Charlottesvle, VA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I had never used a scrub in the form of a lipstick. I loved this lip exfoliate. It was scrubby, not too rough though and the scent was nice. I would suggest it to those with dry lips.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?