BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Amy Catherine S.
I have one of these in my vanity, one in my purse, and one in my bathroom! I love the pressure you can apply as opposed to most scrubs where you just use your finger. They taste great and leave your lips hydrated afterward. They do exactly what they're supposed to and they do it well!
Cassie M.
Review for: Brown sugar more...
I love this elf set! Not only is it affordable but it is flat out amazing! I love the exfoliator and I use it almost daily. The colors that it comes with are gorgeous! They feel creamy and soft on the lips. The pigmentation is AMAZING. The only thing I didn't like about this product is the transfer of the lipstick.
Lexie W.
Turner, OR
This is great.. but if you use it too much your lips will be burnt as hell! It definitely gets rid of dead skin when used 2-3 times a week. But more than that will cause burns. I would 100% recommend this to anyone wanting to buy!
Alisha M.
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
I love this stuff! I use it after my BFR lip revival scrub which is a little more abrasive than this but this one is great to use right before bed. The crystals are chunky and it’s very moisturizing. You can’t beat the price! I definitely want to try the other flavors!
Caitlin K.
Wow honestly this product is incredible. $3 that's it!!! It's such a good value. I love that it is in a lipstick tube. It's not messy like other lip scrubs. I totally recommend this! They have different flavors too
Ava P.
This product works perfectly! It removes all of the dead skin on my lips while hydrating them and nourishing any dryness. I will definitely go buy another one once I run out. I received this product complimentary from e.l.f. and Influenster for testing purposes.
Erin G.
I absolutely love this exfoliator! I use this at least twice a day, sometimes even more because my lips get so dry in the winter. It makes my lips feel so soft and I can't go a day withou it!
Julianna G.
I have the beige lip exfoliator from e.l.f. and I would recommend it to anyone who is trying this for the first time. It definitely rids my lips of dead skin, HOWEVER I couldn't give it five stars because it dries my lips out; i wish it also had lip balm in it.
Sarah N.
Lynchburg, VA
I have really chapped lips from time to time and I gotta say this. I love love love how soft this made my lips. They were life butter I used the mint one and the subtle mint made my lips heal
Alycia D.
Bradenton, FL
I love this lip exfoliator. It is really good at making my lips really smooth and getting all the yucky stuff off. I use this before putting on lip stick. It gives it a smooth flawless finish
Cristina R.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?