BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Daphne D.
I love this lip exfoliator it's cost effective and easy to use. I love how my lips feel after definitely use it before applying matte lipstick. And I loved the mint lip exfoliator perfect during the winter time. Next one to try is cherry
Ashley d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually prefer it be in a tube like this! I can rub it on my lips without having to wash my hands and it really makes a difference! It's easy to use and I recommend it to anyone who doesn't wanna make a mess!
Bethany L.
Elmhurst, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is hands down one of the best beauty products you can find in the drugstore. You really can't beat the price, quality or packaging! I buy this time and time again for soft, kissable lips.
Noelia N.
Bronx, NY
I'm beyond obsessed with this!!!!!! I was a little skeptical about it, but it worked so good! It leaves my lips soft and moisturized + it tastes and smells delicious. I just tried the "mint maniac" flavor, ca't wait to try the new ones :D
Madison E.
Butler, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually really like this lip scrub as does my sister! The winter time is a perfect time for me to use products like these b/c i am always moisturizing so sometimes my lips get a little weird feeling. It was my first time using this product and i would recommend it!
Dillyn W.
Vestavia, AL
I absolutely love the elf lip exfoliator! I have been using this before I even received the VoxBox. It removes all the dry skin and helps keep my lipstick smooth and crack free. I would definitely recommend it!
Jacklin G.
Bullhead city, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Actually very surprised by this, it works amazing and removes all dead skin!! Also very happy that the bottom pops off and becomes a cute little moisturizer on the side! I will definitely be buying this again!
Izobel B.
Pasco, WA
Review for: Coconut
I only use this when my lips get super dry because it can be too harsh on lips that aren't in need of an exfoliation. I buy mine at target; it's great. It goes on like a lipstick. You lick it off. It's mess free and quick so I feel like I can use it every time I need to even if I'm short on time
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I truly loved this, I didn't know what to expect from it, but wow it helped fix my chapped lips in this cold weather, so I can wear any lipstick even matte!!! Without over drying my lips, this is a def must buy!!
Nicole A.
Roanoke, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My lips have been so chapped lately which really kills the ability to wear liquid lipsticks without looking like a crazy woman. So, this has been a lifesaver! It smells and tastes so good and gets rid of all the little flakies. Even my husband likes to steal it, mostly because it tastes so good!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?