5 colors available

How to use:

Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Roseville, MI
I've used this for a few years now and it's my favorite thing to do before I apply lipstick or chapstick! Helps smooth my lips and gives a great surface to work off of!
GABBY M.
GABBY M.
I love all of elf's lip exfoliates! They all make my lips feel great! This one in particular leaves an awesome minty feeling! It has become a part of my daily routine!
Bianca P.
Bianca P.
West Orange, NJ
I've never used one of these before with regularity, but I love having this in my purse especially during the cold winter. It's not too rough and it has a sweet taste.
BettyJo W.
BettyJo W.
Canton, OH
I like this. I can only find the one kind in stores unfortunately. But it has a pleasant taste and is easy to use. It works pretty good. I use it once or twice a week.
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Smyrna, GA
I have the mint one, but I was not impressed. I scrubbed for a while and did not fully rid my lips of flakes. It's better to just brush your lips with your toothbrush.
Maribel R.
Maribel R.
hubert
Inexpensive and works great!! I want to try the mint one but I can't find in the store. I recommend this e.l.f lip exfoliador . I ordered rose and OMG smells amazing.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
North Canton, OH
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have this product in mint (I find the normal one to have a disgusting taste) and it's great! I typically use it daily and it really does exfoliate, and it's cheap!
Maddison H.
Maddison H.
Knob
Love this stuff. I put it on every morning to get rid of my dead skin! It moisturize s and takes off excess foundation that gets on my lips when applying my make up.
Aiesha O.
Aiesha O.
Baton Rouge, LA
This product was pretty decent. It's a life saver during the winter season. My lips are always dry and they peel a lot. The exfoliator made my lips moist and smooth.
Veronica D.
Veronica D.
This was my first time using elf lip exfoliate and I love it. I love how soft it left my lips it takes off all the dead skin. It is easy to use and goes on smoothly
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?