5 colors available

• Elf is a good brand?78 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Vannesa C.
Vannesa C.
Scrubs off the dead chapped skin that dries up when I wear matte lipstick smells Minty the packaging keeps the exfoliater from drying my ever night lip routine
Brynn T.
Brynn T.
Bellevue, WA
Got this in my elf VoxBox. Unfortunately it came already broken! It seems to work pretty well but is hard to used since it is broken... Work on your packaging!
Tatum W.
Tatum W.
Columbus, OH
Not my favorite. I will continue using it but probably wouldn't buy it again as a first time user. Only seems to work for a short time. It was was easy to use.
Karlie T.
Karlie T.
Mckinney , TX
I love this lip exfoliator so much! It tastes good and the beads dissolve into a gloss on your lips. Just be careful it's delicate the tip of mine fell off. :(
Ciara L.
Ciara L.
Massapequa, NY
This product is very good for getting dead skins cells off your lips. I use it before bed and it makes my lips feel great! I noticed a huge difference already.
Shinese C.
Shinese C.
Raleigh, NC
Coming from a person with dry lips.... I love this product!!! Does a great job of exfoliating and removing all dead skin and leaves you with soft smooth lips!!
Sophia B.
Sophia B.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I looove this lip exfoliation bullet. It's so helpful and nice. It has a nice scent a long with a classy look. It's perfect for pre application of a lipstick.
Markelle S.
Markelle S.
Application is so easy! I have tried multiple exfoliators and it's always a pain having to dig the supply out of a jar/pot. Works great at removing dead skin!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Bountiful, UT
This is one of my favorite elf products, especially during winter! It really gets rid of the dry skin and gunk on your lips for a smooth lip. I love the mint!
Elza M.
Elza M.
San Clemente, CA
I love this product. I've used it about twice a week since receiving it to try and it has kept my chapped winter lips smooth. Very good at removing dead skin.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?