5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Seminole, TX
I love this lip exfoliator. It's a must have. I love the sent it has and how soft it makes my lips feel after. It's a little dry at first but overall it's great
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Elf is pretty much a hit or miss. I love this product. I use it about three times a week after I brush my teeth at night. I love the smell. And it works great!!
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
Love this lip exfoliator!! It left my lips so soft and the smell was very soothing. It's perfect for this cold weather. Will definitely look for other scents.💙💙
Vannesa C.
Vannesa C.
Scrubs off the dead chapped skin that dries up when I wear matte lipstick smells Minty the packaging keeps the exfoliater from drying my ever night lip routine
Kia W.
Kia W.
Columbus, OH
This is my new favorite way to exfoliate my lips. Smells so so good and feels amazing.. leaves my lips soft and supple and ready for my liquid matte lipsticks.
Tatum W.
Tatum W.
Columbus, OH
Not my favorite. I will continue using it but probably wouldn't buy it again as a first time user. Only seems to work for a short time. It was was easy to use.
Josephine M.
Josephine M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Absolutely love and recommend this product at helping to take away the flakiness of your lips right before wearing lip product. It is a good quick fix product.
Karlie T.
Karlie T.
Mckinney , TX
I love this lip exfoliator so much! It tastes good and the beads dissolve into a gloss on your lips. Just be careful it's delicate the tip of mine fell off. :(
Shinese C.
Shinese C.
Raleigh, NC
Coming from a person with dry lips.... I love this product!!! Does a great job of exfoliating and removing all dead skin and leaves you with soft smooth lips!!
Ciara L.
Ciara L.
Massapequa, NY
This product is very good for getting dead skins cells off your lips. I use it before bed and it makes my lips feel great! I noticed a huge difference already.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?