BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Sarah G.
I used this once and to be honest I didn't love it! I like the tarte lip facial better. When I tried this product, it didn't do anything for my lips. The price is great but it needs to be improved!
Anne M.
Spring valley , CA
This is amazing, we often forget how important it is to exfoliate both our skin and our lips. Especially if you wear a lot of liquid lipsticks... ITS SO IMPORTANT. For the money, this goes above and beyond. We do not need to spend $15 + on a lip exfoliator. This one is amazing.
Sarah H.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator more...
The lip color of the stick is cute but not the same color as it says. The exfoliated is brilliant and very easy to apply. The exfoliated gets rid of all dryness you have on your lips and you can just wipe it off with a tissue and it will leave your lips super smooth and soft!
Lindsey Z.
I am in love with this product. I have large lips and they are always chapped no matter how many products I used. I tried the elf lip exfoliant and it is to die for. I got it from target and I couldn't believe how cheap it was. It worked so well and let my lips feeling amazing.
Emily H.
Grand Forks, ND
I LOVE these! They work great at exfoliating my lips and I especially love the peppermint, it smells amazing! I use these generally once a week and as needed. These are such a great deal and now they have more scents, so I'm definitely going to be buying more of them in the future.
Charlotte C.
Riverside, CA
If I could give 10 stars I would! This product is amazing, I highly recommend it if you have dry and chapped lips! It's also good to use before you put on your favorite matte lipstick! Elf products are good quality and inexpensive!
Phylicia J.
Sumter, SC
I have this in mint maniac. Baby! Let me tell you! This was sent down from God himself. It works so good at getting rid of the dead skin on your lips. It leaves them nice and smooth. It also tastes really good. I like to use mine when I'm about to apply lipstick so my lips will be smooth.
Donna M.
Review for: Sweet Cheery, Other more...
$3 at my local store! What! I love this. I use mine a few times a week, especially before using matte or drying lipsticks. So simple to use and effective. I keep a few in stock all the time. If you haven't tried it, please do. It's no high end sugar scrub but it works great!
Nick R.
Batavia, NY
Great product! I found it to be very helpful for removing the top layer of skin, and moisturizing the lip, although you will want to apply some sort of moisture to your lips after using this product, as it exposes your lips.
Sondra B.
Ellenwood, GA
I love this exfoliator. It wasn't too harsh and it left my lips feeling super smooth.
It was easy to apply, has a great grapefruit scent. I applied it very lightly in circles and wipe away excess with a warm cloth.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?