5 colors available

How to use:

Lakeesha J.
Lakeesha J.
Memphis, TN
I heard it was great for it price. I really want tomtrt it. Its long lasting and it removes all the dead skin on your lips and bring them back to those smooth baby soft lips.
Aqueilla T.
Aqueilla T.
Charlotte, NC
My homemade one is waayy better but this is good for on the go (in a rush) or when traveling just to have something to keep the lips soft since I wear alot of matte lipsticks
Ali R.
Ali R.
Sunrise, FL
I wanted an exfoliator for a long time and was glad to receive this. It's really easy to use and I like how it feels on the lip, I use it before applying lipstick. I love it
Adorabela K.
Adorabela K.
Vacaville , CA
Oh my gosh! This lip exfoliator is so good at getting rid of dead skin and nourishing dry lips! It's honestly a must have for everyone, especially in the cold winter months.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
I love this!!!!!!!! So affordable and easy to use!!!! I was lucky enough to receive it in a voxbox and I'm obsessed!!! I've already bought another one!!! Love love love!!!!!
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I think this works better if you start of on dry lips then add a little moisture! Smells really good has a sweet taste as well! Leaves your lips very soft after does the job
Dyani M.
Dyani M.
The mint one is my absolute favorite. The little grains in the formula exfoliate and leave your lips feeling super hydrated! It glides on easily and smells great! 10/10!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Ankeny, IA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love this. so easy to use has a pleasant taste to it and leaves my lips so soft and smooth. helps when putting on lipstick later making it looking flawless on your lips.
Indira G.
Indira G.
I never try a lip exfoliator before and I could be more glad i got this one in the influenster box. Just perfect, more that winter is here and mi lips are a little dry.
Celine S.
Celine S.
Fort Stewart, GA
I've been looking for a good lip exfoliator, and I absolutely love this one! It's great for getting the dead skin off when you've dried your lips out from lipstick use.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?