BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Victoria B.
Payson, AZ
This is really one of the best exfoliators I have ever used. The price is so reasonable and the variety of flavors are amazing. I will definitely continue to purchase this product over and over again.
Shellby M.
Review for: Other more...
This being relatively cheap I was hesitant but it works amazing my lips are so soft and fine lines are less noticeable and it helps exfoliate to plump while hydrating and tastes good!
Charlotte C.
Riverside, CA
If I could give 10 stars I would! This product is amazing, I highly recommend it if you have dry and chapped lips! It's also good to use before you put on your favorite matte lipstick! Elf products are good quality and inexpensive!
afton h.
Review for: Other more...
This is absolutely five stars. For it only being three dollars it really is an awesome product. It gently scrubs dead skin off lips and tastes and smells really good. I use it every night and I think it is unique and fun to use, I highly recommend it. It's so affordable and effective.
Phylicia J.
Sumter, SC
I have this in mint maniac. Baby! Let me tell you! This was sent down from God himself. It works so good at getting rid of the dead skin on your lips. It leaves them nice and smooth. It also tastes really good. I like to use mine when I'm about to apply lipstick so my lips will be smooth.
Lindsey Z.
I am in love with this product. I have large lips and they are always chapped no matter how many products I used. I tried the elf lip exfoliant and it is to die for. I got it from target and I couldn't believe how cheap it was. It worked so well and let my lips feeling amazing.
Cheri A.
If you have dry, flaky #lips, this is for you! I bought the mint flavored exfoliation, and it smells heavenly. Aside from the yummy scent, this product works so well. My lips are awful in the #winter and this takes all the dead skin right off! Leaving my lips #smooth and #kissable.
Sarah G.
I used this once and to be honest I didn't love it! I like the tarte lip facial better. When I tried this product, it didn't do anything for my lips. The price is great but it needs to be improved!
Anne M.
Spring valley , CA
This is amazing, we often forget how important it is to exfoliate both our skin and our lips. Especially if you wear a lot of liquid lipsticks... ITS SO IMPORTANT. For the money, this goes above and beyond. We do not need to spend $15 + on a lip exfoliator. This one is amazing.
Jessika G.
Cartersville, GA
Really one of the best priced and best tasting lip scrubs. I find other ones tasting horrible and leaving my lips stained with the taste. It's really a great scrub. Really recommend for a cheap but great working scrub
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?