5 colors available

How to use:

Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Gilbert, AZ
Oh my goodness, this product is a must! It leaves your lips feeling so smooth especially with this cold weather. Helps prevent chapped lips and takes dead skin off. Great item!
Mikayla D.
Mikayla D.
I love this product!! I have very sensitive lips and this has done wonders for me! It's not to harsh but its also strong enough to get the job done, and it leaves my lips soft!
Shivaani S.
Shivaani S.
S Ozone Park, NY
I love this product. It exfoliates great! I just wish it was a bit more. It turns into a lip balm which is great too. It smells and tastes good. Easy to use and good packaging.
Julia M.
Julia M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this lip exfoliator. It works phenomenally and makes my lips extremely smooth. It's just the right amount of texture and exfoliant. It's soooo inexpensive and effective
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
I received this product for free through influenster, this was my first time using it and it met my expectations. It removed the dead skin I had with no problem. I recommend!!
Samantha  R.
Samantha R.
This is a really great product for those whose lips dry out constantly. It removes the dread skin and makes your lips smooth again. Love it! Definitely recommend this product!
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Allentown, NJ
This is an awesome lip exfoliator, especially for the price. I love that it comes in a lipstick tube which makes it very convenient. I also really like the mint scent/flavor.
Kat S.
Kat S.
Santee, CA
I was really surprised when I used this! It actually works pretty well. Just follow the instructions and it works nicely! Made my lips feel good and clean and of course soft!
Farren A.
Farren A.
Pensacola, FL
I liked this product for the job it does ! Leaves my lips smooth and exfoliated but also somewhat dry too ! Put a moisturizer of the top and for the price you can't beat it !
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
I have the mint one and I have been in love with it since I received it in my vox box! The black sleek packaging looks good and this product really does what it says it will!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?