BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Brittany F.
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
LOVE IT! It works so well, it doesn't hurt to apply and it leaves my lips feeling a little plumper at the end of it all. Because of the mint, I think. E.L.F. products are not pricey at all, which I LOVE. I would definitely recommend it, and I've already bought myself another!
Cheri A.
If you have dry, flaky #lips, this is for you! I bought the mint flavored exfoliation, and it smells heavenly. Aside from the yummy scent, this product works so well. My lips are awful in the #winter and this takes all the dead skin right off! Leaving my lips #smooth and #kissable.
Jessika G.
Cartersville, GA
Really one of the best priced and best tasting lip scrubs. I find other ones tasting horrible and leaving my lips stained with the taste. It's really a great scrub. Really recommend for a cheap but great working scrub
Lindsey Z.
I am in love with this product. I have large lips and they are always chapped no matter how many products I used. I tried the elf lip exfoliant and it is to die for. I got it from target and I couldn't believe how cheap it was. It worked so well and let my lips feeling amazing.
Phylicia J.
Sumter, SC
I have this in mint maniac. Baby! Let me tell you! This was sent down from God himself. It works so good at getting rid of the dead skin on your lips. It leaves them nice and smooth. It also tastes really good. I like to use mine when I'm about to apply lipstick so my lips will be smooth.
afton h.
Review for: Other more...
This is absolutely five stars. For it only being three dollars it really is an awesome product. It gently scrubs dead skin off lips and tastes and smells really good. I use it every night and I think it is unique and fun to use, I highly recommend it. It's so affordable and effective.
Reita S.
Garrettsville, OH
Review for: Sweet Cheery more...
I LOVE e.l.f.'s sweet cherry lip exfoliator! It takes away all the dry, chapped skin just by lightly swiping it across your lips and it tastes lovely if you accidentally get some in your mouth. I've had horribly chapped lips all my life and I finally found a product that helps!
Sarah H.
Review for: Brown sugar more...
The lip color of the stick is cute but not the same color as it says. The exfoliated is brilliant and very easy to apply. The exfoliated gets rid of all dryness you have on your lips and you can just wipe it off with a tissue and it will leave your lips super smooth and soft!
Anne M.
Spring valley , CA
This is amazing, we often forget how important it is to exfoliate both our skin and our lips. Especially if you wear a lot of liquid lipsticks... ITS SO IMPORTANT. For the money, this goes above and beyond. We do not need to spend $15 + on a lip exfoliator. This one is amazing.
Emily H.
Grand Forks, ND
I LOVE these! They work great at exfoliating my lips and I especially love the peppermint, it smells amazing! I use these generally once a week and as needed. These are such a great deal and now they have more scents, so I'm definitely going to be buying more of them in the future.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?