5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Lip Care

How to use:

Deidre T.
Deidre T.
I love this thing. Makes my lips feel great. And the smell and taste is awesome. It really does help my lips when they are dry. Exfoliating had become part of my lip care routine.
Darlene G.
Darlene G.
Norwalk, CA
I used honey&sugar as an exfoliater and this stick works similar but not as strong. But i still love using it because it's easier and less messy than sugar and honey so I approve!
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Agawam, MA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
The Exfoliator for your lips is so easy to use and your lips are so soft after! It comes in different flavors which is nice. Give it a try. Your lipstick will look and wear better
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
I have this but just in a different color, i have the clear one but this exfoliator is great. I just apply it before i put on my lipstick and it leaves your lips feeling so soft.
Sophia H.
Sophia H.
N Little Rock, AR
I received the mint lip exfoliants complementary from Influenster voxbox I am very happy with the results after using almost half of it!!! It works great. And is very affordable!
Samanatha D.
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
Can't tell if I. Like it or not yet. I think a few more times of using it I may. My BF picked it up thinking it was chaptstick haha . I did get this as a free sample in the mail😁
Anastasia G.
Anastasia G.
West Yarmouth, MA
This product is great. It makes my lips very soft and also it tastes and smells nice. My only issue was that when I first bought it, it was broken but other than that it's fine.
Viviana A.
Viviana A.
Really made my lips soft and no chapped I really recommend this! There are different "flavored" ones. My favorite is the cherry one. I apply this everyday so I keep my lips soft
Nina H.
Nina H.
These exfoliaters work really good. I love the scents they have and come in a lipstick form so easy to keep handy to exfoliate when needed. Again great price! Love the blue one!
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Gilbert, AZ
Oh my goodness, this product is a must! It leaves your lips feeling so smooth especially with this cold weather. Helps prevent chapped lips and takes dead skin off. Great item!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?