BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Anny C.
Verified Purchase
I love this. I have dry lips when I least expect it and this really helps keeping them smooth. Just a note when using, make sure you don't twist the stick up too high or you could break it during use. I like to keep mine low.. I'm sure women who are used to using lipstick know this, but I did not!
@influenster #influenster
Anvita R.
Somerset, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The lip exfoliator was pretty interesting to try out! It was very helpful in aiding my dry lips especially for the winter. I probably won't buy it again just because I can DIY it with sugar, honey and a toothbrush or wash cloth
Nia C.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've bought this product twice this year and the first one was not all that great but the second one is perfect and leaves my lips smooth and plush. It's much easier to use than a regular exfoliator given that it's in a lipstick form. I'd suggest this is you're looking for something to exfoliate quickly.
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really comes in handy during the winter, gentle Exfoliant and it's best in the shower because the skin is moist. It gets all the dry, dread skin from your lips leaving them smooth. It's moisturizing and smells light and fresh
Juli Y.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip scrub! I use it at least once a week, since I've almost always got dry lips. But I definitely use it before I plan on using my liquid lipsticks. I love anything mint and this scent isn't too overwhelming. It's really easy to use, cheap, and easy to find! So I'll definitely be repurchasing!
Shannon K.
Harvest, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this lip exfoliator! I bought mine from the e.l.f. section at Target. I'm on my second tube, and will continue to buy this. It's super easy to use! Apply to lips, rub lips together, then wipe away with a wet rag. Lips are left feeling plumper and smoother. Amazing quality for a great price!
Kaylee T.
I'm in love with this product! I have never used a lip exfoliator before...I've always jut used my toothbrush. This is (obviously) way better! It is super easy to use and works great! My lips are softer and smoother than ever! Would definitely recommend!
Jaleith G.
Glastonbury, CT
Loved this in Mint Maniac! I was skeptical at first, but it went on and came off easily. The packaging was easy to open and it's sleek, so I would definitely buy it for a friend and know that it was presentable. My lips are soft and smooth in the dead of a New England winter. Love 😍
Linda C.
Statesville, NC
Review for: Rose
This stuff is amazing. Leaves your lips so soft and smooth, and ready for your lipstick or gloss application. It went above my expectations because of the price being so cheap I didn't expect to work as well as it did.... very much worth the money. You won't regret this purchase... your lips will thank you
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect exfoliator! Not gonna lie, this season makes my skin and lips super dry. But this Lip exfoliator is my salvation! Plus you can bring it on your purse and use it as a lip balm since hydrates lips a lot.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?