BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Shinese C.
Shinese C.
Raleigh, NC
Coming from a person with dry lips.... I love this product!!! Does a great job of exfoliating and removing all dead skin and leaves you with soft smooth lips!!
Ciara L.
Ciara L.
Massapequa, NY
This product is very good for getting dead skins cells off your lips. I use it before bed and it makes my lips feel great! I noticed a huge difference already.
Brynn T.
Brynn T.
Bellevue, WA
Got this in my elf VoxBox. Unfortunately it came already broken! It seems to work pretty well but is hard to used since it is broken... Work on your packaging!
Vannesa C.
Vannesa C.
Scrubs off the dead chapped skin that dries up when I wear matte lipstick smells Minty the packaging keeps the exfoliater from drying my ever night lip routine
Tatum W.
Tatum W.
Columbus, OH
Not my favorite. I will continue using it but probably wouldn't buy it again as a first time user. Only seems to work for a short time. It was was easy to use.
Karlie T.
Karlie T.
Mckinney, TX
I love this lip exfoliator so much! It tastes good and the beads dissolve into a gloss on your lips. Just be careful it's delicate the tip of mine fell off. :(
Kia W.
Kia W.
Columbus, OH
This is my new favorite way to exfoliate my lips. Smells so so good and feels amazing.. leaves my lips soft and supple and ready for my liquid matte lipsticks.
Josephine M.
Josephine M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Absolutely love and recommend this product at helping to take away the flakiness of your lips right before wearing lip product. It is a good quick fix product.
Sophia B.
Sophia B.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I looove this lip exfoliation bullet. It's so helpful and nice. It has a nice scent a long with a classy look. It's perfect for pre application of a lipstick.
Markelle S.
Markelle S.
Application is so easy! I have tried multiple exfoliators and it's always a pain having to dig the supply out of a jar/pot. Works great at removing dead skin!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?