5 colors available

How to use:

Mallory B.
Mallory B.
Starkville, MS
This is a golden treasure! It has saved my lips from peeling and cracking during the winter months. It gives your lips a smooth finish before you apply lipstick. Highly recommended!
Sandra A.
Sandra A.
Spring Valley, CA
I really like it , i saw it in a YouTube vídeo and heard good comments on it so i had to buy it , and its a good price i think it was $3 and the good thing it makes my lips del soft
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Visalia, CA
I have the green lip exfoliator and I love it!! The only negative was that at first it's hard to apply but after the first use it becomes easy and leaves your lips feeling amazing!
claudia p.
claudia p.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this! I got the opportunity to try it in the recent elf box and it is amazing! It is almost always sold out in their website but it is absolutely useful and easy to apply 😊.
Tatum B.
Tatum B.
Cherry Log, GA
LOVE this lip exfoliator! Makes my lips nice and smooth. Super easy application and the mint adds a certain freshness to it. Would definitely use again and recommend to my friends!
Chloe H.
Chloe H.
Las Vegas, NV
Ehh.. I didn't care for this too much. I wanted to love this so bad. It was far to course and hard and then it broke out of nowhere while I was trying to use. I just threw it away.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Love this! At first when I tried it I was like whys it so rough but it's actually helping! I have super chapped lips and this helped a lot. I have it in a bunch of flavors now too.
Heather M.
Heather M.
This stuff works amazing!!! I've had both the brown sugar one and now the mint(thanks to influenster) and it works so well!! My lips feel amazing after! Love love love this stuff.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Dover, DE
This feels soooo good on your lips and smells so yummy. It takes off all the dry skin and leave your lips feeling smooth. A must have for the winter! And super affordable, like $3
Andi B.
Andi B.
Simpsonville, SC
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
It works great in theory. It didn't take very long before the product broke off. I still use it, but it isn't as easy. I will probably go back to a different lip exfoliator later.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?