BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Jayme Y.
geneseo , NY
Review for: Coconut
i do like this but i don't like the scent/flavor that i bought. i should have got grapefruit but i got coconut. it really does exfoliate your lips and it's great to use before lipstick. and i like how it's in lipstick form so it's not messy to use. just take a paper towel over it after you exfoliate.
Ashley L.
Danville, VA
It was great for dead skin but a little rough on new skin. It did meet my expectations, i expected it to be gritty. I bought mine at Wal-Mart, so it had pretty nice packaging. It didnt really have anything too special about the packaging. This is my first time buying it and i would buy it again.
Amy S.
Comfort, WV
It actually works pretty good. I was skeptical, but it actually does work. This was my first time trying it and I will be purchasing again. Smells great too. Didn't have to spend 50 bucks to get my lips to smell great and feel great. I would definitely buy this product again. Highly recommend this.
Maritza D.
Pacifica, CA
Review for: Other
LOVE THIS STUFF! The price is amazing, love the way it smells too. I suffer from dry mouth so my lips are always a hot mess...which makes wearing lipstick rough. This is quick and easy. I can exfoliate my lips in the morning after brushing my teeth and BAM ready for lipstick before walking out the door!
Sheila T.
This is one of those things you buy because you don't feel like making it at home. I'm sure DIY lip scrubs are more effective, however, having something as quick as this on the go whenever you don't have time to make a new batch or buy more ingredients... this is something efficient to have around
Diana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I literally use this stuff all the time. It's convenient because you don't have to dip your finger into anything! It's like you're applying lipstick. I usually just wipe it off with a damp towel to help get the rest of the dead skin off. Works so well.
Kacie M.
Overbrook, OK
This was a very good and unique product! It didn't have the normal taste of a brown sugar scrub and tastes chemically. I had bought it online and it took no time coming in so that was a plus! All in all it was a great product for what you paid for it!
Angela I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best lip scrub I've ever tried. Nothing (besides the lip scrub from Lush) works best for my lips. Felt the same and left my lips smooth afterwards. It's less money then lush for sure. This is my 4 time buying it.
Shaelynn N.
Brunswick, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This did not work as well as I was hoping it did not take off all the dead skin unless I rubbed my lips raw and it made such a mess. For the price it worked okay but I think next time I'm going to spend a bit more money for something better.
Katie A.
Review for: Other
This is such a wonderful product! I've only tried the Original, but it is such a great lip scrub and super convenient packaging. I use it most mornings, and especially if I'm going to wear a matte lipstick. I have repurchased several times. Hope to try out some of the other flavors in the future.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?