BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Olivia F.
Valencia, CA
Review for: Other more...
This is honestly kind of chunky. I got this at Target because, well, it's cheap & I thought it would be OK just to take off the dead skin. I don't honestly feel like it takes off dead skin, for me it just tears up my lips
Genevieve B.
This is awesome! It works perfectly when I want to wear matte lipstick. It gets rid of all of the dead skin on my lips, and it makes them so smooth. It also has a nice smell to it, which is always a plus! I would definitely buy again. I highly recommend it!
Kelsey B.
Newport News, VA
This is currently my favorite lip exfoliater! It's so much easier to use than lip scrubs that come in a jar or pot, and it works so well. Follow up with a balm, and your lips will feel amazing for days! I absolutely recommend this exfoliater, especially because it's so affordable.
Sean W.
Smells (and low key tastes) great and does an impeccable job of smoothing out your lips instantly. It melts like butter though! A little definitely goes a long way, as well. I use this before applying anything in my lips and even as a replacement for Chapstick throughout the day.
Paige A.
Elkins Park, PA
I love this so much! I love how it makes my lips feel when I rub it off . It's a little rough when you put it on but it's worth it because it makes putting on your lipstick so much easier and nicer .
Reagan M.
Tualatin, OR
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
I love that ELF came out with "flavors" to their Lip exfoliators. The original one was nice, it wasn't my absolute favorite and it crumbled everywhere. The new mint flavor is amazing. The minty feeling is cooling and the exfoliating plumps the lips. It's a great product for $3-4!
Review for: Other more...
This lip exfoliator is perfect for getting the dead skin off. It‚Äôs simple and easy to use, and it smells amazing. I have the brown sugar one and when I tell you my lips feel amazing I‚Äôm IN LOVE!
Daisy V.
Minnesota
This lip exfoliator is not too bad. I know a lot of people hype it up, but it's not all that. It smells good and doesn't break off right away. It makes my lips feel soft, but with my chapped lips I'm gonna need something else lol
Anne B.
Review for: Rose more...
This works fine to exfoliate my lips.  The little scrubbies buff off dead skin and the cream formula helps soften.  The fake vanilla smell is just so unpleasant.  It just smells so artificial and chemical to me, so I hardly ever reach for it.  If smells don'the bother you, then it should work well for you and it's really affordable.
Katia P.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Exfoliating my lips was a much needed step this season. To get rid of all the dead skin and dry skin. The Elf lip exfoliating lipstick did it's job it also made my lips feel real smooth and not dry.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?