BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Onesha N.
Palmetto Bay , FL
I discovered this product by accident and I've been in love with it ever since! It is rough enough to remove any dry, dull, and old skin from my lips, yet it provides a great deal of moisture. It's designed very cool so it's way to carry around in my makeup bag or handbag. Love it!
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
Very gentle lip exfoliater! I'm super shocked at how much I enjoy this product! It smells and tastes super good and that's usually what turns me off to most products! It reminds me of brown sugar and vanilla. I really enjoy this product! I highly recommend it, and for only $3 you can't beat it at all.
Ashley L.
N Charleston, SC
I got this in an elf Vox box. all opinions are my own.
I really liked this product overall. it did a good job of removing dead skin from my lips and leaving them smooth and soft. it was also really easy to use and smelled really good.
Sarah M.
Pineville, LA
Love this lip exfoliator from e.l.f. cosmetics. For the price you would be crazy to not try it. It has a sweet taste, which is pleasant after you wipe it off. The stick is stiff and doesn't mush up when applying. I love anything that has exfoliating powers, and this has that power.
Sydney D.
Albion, MI
When I first got this, I honestly didn't know what it was used for. But, now that I use it, I can totally tell a difference. It's a lifesaver, like someone previously stated, especially in the winter months. Living in Michigan, the weather messes up your lips, so this is a must have!
Raquii 💟.
Review for: Other more...
This lip exfoliator is perfect for getting the dead skin off. It’s simple and easy to use, and it smells amazing. I have the brown sugar one and when I tell you my lips feel amazing I’m IN LOVE!
Cassandra R.
Hockessin, DE
One of the best cheap beauty buys I've ever found. Scrub your lips with this to exfoliate/get rid of any uneven skin. An absolute must before wearing matte lipstick. The brown sugar in it does an amazing job removing cells and the ingredients don't leave a bad taste on your lips. I use mine nearly every day!
Anne B.
Review for: Rose more...
This works fine to exfoliate my lips.  The little scrubbies buff off dead skin and the cream formula helps soften.  The fake vanilla smell is just so unpleasant.  It just smells so artificial and chemical to me, so I hardly ever reach for it.  If smells don'the bother you, then it should work well for you and it's really affordable.
Sarah R.
I love this line but this was not my favorite exfoliator I like the idea of it looking like a lipstick. But it smears too much on the sides of it and it takes a lot of application before it stared to work.
Paige A.
Elkins Park, PA
I love this so much! I love how it makes my lips feel when I rub it off . It's a little rough when you put it on but it's worth it because it makes putting on your lipstick so much easier and nicer .
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
I heard this stuff is great to apply to lips prior to using a lip stick or gloss, is that true?
Im thinking of buying this next time i see it. But i just want to know if this really works for you guys?
Melissa G.
San Antonio, TX
How much does this cost?
Jasmine E.
Orange Park, FL
What does this do? I've seen and heard about Exfoliating but I don't understand.
Lauren W.
Does this help with chapped lips or just getting leftover product off?