BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Ashley L.
N Charleston, SC
I got this in an elf Vox box. all opinions are my own.
I really liked this product overall. it did a good job of removing dead skin from my lips and leaving them smooth and soft. it was also really easy to use and smelled really good.
Coleen H.
Vernon, NY
So I picked this up at Walmart for about 3 dollars I believe, yes the price is good but something you really get what you pay for and I do not feel this product helped put my lips at all it is just not enough to make a different ! I would not repurchase e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Sydney D.
Albion, MI
When I first got this, I honestly didn't know what it was used for. But, now that I use it, I can totally tell a difference. It's a lifesaver, like someone previously stated, especially in the winter months. Living in Michigan, the weather messes up your lips, so this is a must have!
Maria S.
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
I really like this product. It leaves my lips feeling soft and amazing. I love the smell of mint and I would have given this a five star if only it would expire too quickly. That's the only problem but over all I love this product. Love what it does and for an affordable price it's great.
Cassandra R.
Hockessin, DE
One of the best cheap beauty buys I've ever found. Scrub your lips with this to exfoliate/get rid of any uneven skin. An absolute must before wearing matte lipstick. The brown sugar in it does an amazing job removing cells and the ingredients don't leave a bad taste on your lips. I use mine nearly every day!
Kelsey B.
Newport News, VA
This is currently my favorite lip exfoliater! It's so much easier to use than lip scrubs that come in a jar or pot, and it works so well. Follow up with a balm, and your lips will feel amazing for days! I absolutely recommend this exfoliater, especially because it's so affordable.
Sarah R.
I love this line but this was not my favorite exfoliator I like the idea of it looking like a lipstick. But it smears too much on the sides of it and it takes a lot of application before it stared to work.
Olivia F.
Valencia, CA
Review for: Other more...
This is honestly kind of chunky. I got this at Target because, well, it's cheap & I thought it would be OK just to take off the dead skin. I don't honestly feel like it takes off dead skin, for me it just tears up my lips
Genevieve B.
This is awesome! It works perfectly when I want to wear matte lipstick. It gets rid of all of the dead skin on my lips, and it makes them so smooth. It also has a nice smell to it, which is always a plus! I would definitely buy again. I highly recommend it!
Alexandra P.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
I have dry skin and i've always picked at the skin on my lips, but this exfoliator has diminished the need to ever pick or peel. It gently and effortlessly clears my lips of any dead skin and it leaves my lips even, soft, and shining. Just don't lick your lips after application!
Marlene S.
Does this exfoliate and add colour as well??
Macarena D.
I feel like this is a dumb question, but, can you use this and put on lipstick right away, or does it have to be washed away?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
I feel like I wasted more money on these then anything!! Did anyone else gave a problem with there's constantly drying up and scraping lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
Can anyone tell me where i can find this
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Do you think this Product is better than loose lip scrubs?