BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
BettyJo W.
BettyJo W.
Canton, OH
I like this. I can only find the one kind in stores unfortunately. But it has a pleasant taste and is easy to use. It works pretty good. I use it once or twice a week.
Maribel R.
Maribel R.
hubert
Inexpensive and works great!! I want to try the mint one but I can't find in the store. I recommend this e.l.f lip exfoliador . I ordered rose and OMG smells amazing.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Canton, OH
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have this product in mint (I find the normal one to have a disgusting taste) and it's great! I typically use it daily and it really does exfoliate, and it's cheap!
Maddison H.
Maddison H.
Knob
Love this stuff. I put it on every morning to get rid of my dead skin! It moisturize s and takes off excess foundation that gets on my lips when applying my make up.
Aiesha O.
Aiesha O.
Baton Rouge, LA
This product was pretty decent. It's a life saver during the winter season. My lips are always dry and they peel a lot. The exfoliator made my lips moist and smooth.
Veronica D.
Veronica D.
This was my first time using elf lip exfoliate and I love it. I love how soft it left my lips it takes off all the dead skin. It is easy to use and goes on smoothly
Janette F.
Janette F.
I love using matte liquid lipsticks and this is my best friend to archieve smooth lips. I can not live without this lip exfoliator. It taste so goooooood though😋😋😋😋
Carmen P.
Carmen P.
Bay City, MI
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
My lips always get dry easily, and this product helped to keep my lips moisturized while looking great. It has a nice gloss and the color I like matches me so well.
Isamar S.
Isamar S.
Vancouver, WA
I remember buying the original one and loving it but it broke like days later but I do enjoy this new mint one ! Smells and taste is nice. Doesn't hurt when using.
Ellie B.
Ellie B.
I got the mint flavor and it was awesome! It's easy to use and really works. I have horribly dry skin and lips in the winter so i cant wait to use the whole thing!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?