5 colors available

Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Sherman, TX
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I loved it so much one of my absolute favorites it made my lips soft without over exfoliating and didn't feel gross on my lips felt almost like I wasn't wearing anything which was nice
Emily B.
Emily B.
Royal Oak, MI
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product is amazing! It is so quick and easy to use and makes my lips feel so smooth and refreshed after one use! It smells good and tastes good too! I would recommend to everyone.
Xime S.
Xime S.
Lawrence, KS
SO SOFT!!
I absolutely loved how this product helped my lips feel so incredibly soft. I would leave it on for a while and then take it off with warm water. Very helpful for the winter!
Patricia T.
Patricia T.
Very good for the winter season where we need to moisturize our lips so they will not dry up and be mistreated. A thousand thanks to elf and a influenster, I really liked this product
Kyrstin L.
Kyrstin L.
Sackets Hbr, NY
I love this product, it made my lips feel more full afterwards and it is deff helping my lips feel less dry. The mint feels great on my lips. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Kelsi L.
Kelsi L.
Granbury, TX
Exfoliates but not too harsh. I have been using this as I received it in a voxbox. Great for pricing before lipstick, and I use it at night and apply chapstick. Leaves lips so smooth!
Hannah O.
Hannah O.
It is a little rough on my lips but it gets the job done. I'm just not use to such a rough exfoliate compared to my Mary Kay brand. My lips definitely feel soft after I use it though.
Cassandra J.
Cassandra J.
Panorama City, CA
first I must say that this smells amazing! My lips get super dry in the cold weather Andi end up biting them, this is just so awesome that it actually let's me enjoy the cold weather
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Mountain Brk, AL
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It makes my lips feel so smooth after I use it, and it tastes great unlike some other exfoliators I use. I was given it for free to try, and I love love love it.
Kaitlin B.
Kaitlin B.
Westminster, MD
As someone with extremely dry/flaky lips this stuff has been a life saver!! The beads take of my dead skin prepping my lips for a liquid lipstick making them looks kissable all day!!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?