BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
I love all E.l.f. products but this is my ultimate favorite product. I found this on Hollar.com. Was my first purchase of it but won't be my last. Super easy to apply I highly recommend this lip exfoliator.
Sarah M.
Pineville, LA
Love this lip exfoliator from e.l.f. cosmetics. For the price you would be crazy to not try it. It has a sweet taste, which is pleasant after you wipe it off. The stick is stiff and doesn't mush up when applying. I love anything that has exfoliating powers, and this has that power.
Lais O.
Glen Ridge, NJ
I liked how my lips get soft and nice after I use this product and it helps my lipstick stay longer on my lips. The only think I don't like is the texture I hate it but I think every exfoliator does it
Hemali P.
Atlanta , GA
This is product is amazing!!!!! I have used up one and have two as a back up. I use it twice a week, especially before applying liquid lipstick. It makes my lips look great afterwards. it smells great, it has sweet taste if you accidentally get some in your mouth lol, but not edible.
Onesha N.
Palmetto Bay , FL
I discovered this product by accident and I've been in love with it ever since! It is rough enough to remove any dry, dull, and old skin from my lips, yet it provides a great deal of moisture. It's designed very cool so it's way to carry around in my makeup bag or handbag. Love it!
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
Very gentle lip exfoliater! I'm super shocked at how much I enjoy this product! It smells and tastes super good and that's usually what turns me off to most products! It reminds me of brown sugar and vanilla. I really enjoy this product! I highly recommend it, and for only $3 you can't beat it at all.
Coleen H.
Vernon, NY
So I picked this up at Walmart for about 3 dollars I believe, yes the price is good but something you really get what you pay for and I do not feel this product helped put my lips at all it is just not enough to make a different ! I would not repurchase e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Ashley L.
N Charleston, SC
I got this in an elf Vox box. all opinions are my own.
I really liked this product overall. it did a good job of removing dead skin from my lips and leaving them smooth and soft. it was also really easy to use and smelled really good.
Alexandra P.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
I have dry skin and i've always picked at the skin on my lips, but this exfoliator has diminished the need to ever pick or peel. It gently and effortlessly clears my lips of any dead skin and it leaves my lips even, soft, and shining. Just don't lick your lips after application!
Cassandra R.
Hockessin, DE
One of the best cheap beauty buys I've ever found. Scrub your lips with this to exfoliate/get rid of any uneven skin. An absolute must before wearing matte lipstick. The brown sugar in it does an amazing job removing cells and the ingredients don't leave a bad taste on your lips. I use mine nearly every day!
Cristina R.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?