BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Taylor B.
Corvallis, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'd heard such good things about this and finally caved. Everyone's right. This is so easy to use and prep your lips before applying lipstick. It smells really good and the grit gently removes all the dead skin. Such a good idea!
Brittany G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since using this lip exfoliator, my lipstick has been going on smooth and evenly! Love his stuff. I would not recommend licking your lips after applying. It is very sweet. Make sure to rub it off when you're done.
Vicki T.
Pass Chris, MS
This lip scrub is amazing! Removes all the dead skin to reveal super soft lips. After I use mine I put on a nice lip treatment and my lips are soft for days. Love the scent as well!
Alanna C.
This product is so convenient and easy to use. The packaging is so sleek and nice looking. The price is amazing for what it does! This product is such amazing and leaves my lips feeling amazing.
Sidney M.
Arizona, AZ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit, Mint Maniac, Rose
These aren't my favorite lip exfoliator but it does make my lips soft. It's very messy and can remove foundation around lips if not carful. The flavors are nice and it doesn't burn your lips. I purchased this at Walmart and target
Kiara O.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Love this product !! During the winter my lips get very chapped with a lot of excess skin. I normally used a sugar and olive oil scrub but this is MUCH better. Just put it on like a lipstick and watch all the excess skin come off.
Julia J.
Cumming, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip exfoliator is a MUST. One of my favorite products by elf. It's so simple to use. Just get your lips wet and rub the stick all over your lips, then wipe it off and put on lip balm. I do this every night before bed! I've already gone through 2 tubes of this stuff!
Alba F.
Ocoee, FL
Review for: Mint Maniac
I honestly love this product ohh so much! I always use it before applying on any lipstick, whether it is lipstick or gloss lipstick. It gives me a flawless finishing touch! I recommend this product to everyone! It works amazingly!
Kendra B.
Woodridge, IL
I love using this product. Is not only smooth but has little exfoliating scrub texture. I have reused this product many times. And it did meet my expectations fully. Very very easy to apply, just like chap stick. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Nicolee S.
Clermont, FL
This product I love to include in my daily routine if it's just to put on chap stick or to put on a nice matte lipstick I never forget to exfoliate my lips before applying anything else to my lips to give it that nice and soft plump lips . I recommend this to everyone!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?