BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Kayla N.
This product is incredible!! I have tried a lot of things to try to get the dead skin off my lips and nothing worked! I used this once and it worked great!!
Brandy G.
N Prince Geo, VA
This exfoliator is okay. It's not bad for the price and it's great for a gift. It's nice to have an exfoliator in lipstick form. This does run out quickly.
Trenola B.
Port Arthur, TX
I love this lip exfoliator. It is perfect for on the go. It comes in various flavors and doesn't make your lips hurt. It is perfect for removing dead skin.
Amber S.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love e.l.f and this is one item that I use. Not only does it make your lips feel incredibly soft, but also taste good. Definitely a must have!
Elizabeth R.
Escondido, CA
I exfoliate my lips with elf exfoliating lipstick before I apply any satin or matte finish lipstick and my lipstick last way longer and looks way smoothr.
Carina R.
Bronx, NY
The scent is great! I've never tried this prior to getting it from influenster so I was excited to try this out! It leaves my lips so soft and moisturized!
Samantha K.
Blanchester, OH
Not a fan of the flavor of this lip exfoliate but it does work really well. I would recommend to people who like flavors like coconut, I definitely do not.
ashley m.
I LOVE THIS! It takes all of the dead skin off leaving my lips silky smooth. I also love how it's minty. Will definitely be purchasing more in the future!
Ashni M.
West Nyack, NY
SUCH a steal for the price and a must-have for the winter months when your lips tend to get flaky. It does exactly what it's intended to and smells great!
Tressa R.
Favorite lip exfoliator yet. Love the minty smell and the fact it is in a lipstick tube makes it so convenient for application. Definitely will repurchase
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?