BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #87 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

Rebekah G.
Shawnee, Ok
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I LOVE this product!! I have very dry lips that constantly peel a lot & this does the trick for them. I've only tried one other brand which was Treat Marshmallow Lip Scrub & e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator blows it away. It's harder so it's easier to use in the chapstick tube form which I prefer, I feel it works better than the softer kind you use your finger to apply. It's more gritty so it works great for removing the dead skin, but if you have sensitive lips you might want something gentler as it's pretty rough, which I love. It tastes wonderful! It's sweeter & more flavorful than Treat brand & leaves a moisturizing balm feel after I lick away all the granules. It leaves my lips soft & smooth & after about a week of using it I find I don't have to use it as often. To use it I just lick my lips & apply it in a circular motion then lick away the excess & follow with glossy balm. It even works on the chapped places I get in the corners of my mouth. Only $3 & I can get it at my local drugstore!
maegan l.
Review for: Other more...
I do not like this product at all! The first few times I used it, it was amazing with this very thick lip balm over the exfoliation beads. After that, the lip balm disappeared and I was left with this little Brillo pad to rub on my lips. This needs to be used with another lip balm.
Aleasha B.
Humble, TX
I loved the way it made my lips feel afterwards. I used this on my husbands lips also.
It's a really good product for a great price so glad I got to try this for free in my vox box for my honest review.
Karina G.
Riverside, CA
This is an inexpensive product that actually works pretty well. Removes lot of dead skin and leaves lips feeling soft and smooth! A great product if you use liquid lipsticks as it makes them apply better after exfoliating your lips first. It also smells really nice. The only downside for me was that it broke after a couple uses.
Audrey U.
Austin, TX
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
I wish I could rate this 10 stars! It is affordable, easy to use, and works as well or better than pricier competitors. I use this before I apply any opaque lip color to help it glide on smoothly and keep my lips from looking like papier mache! Absolutely worth its price, and more.
Ebony R.
so i just recently purchased the e.l.f. lip exfoliator and i can honestly say it doesn't work. it just dragged my lips across my face leaving them red and sore. i even tried putting chapstick on my lip and the stick itself to soften it up and let the beads exfoliate but nothing worked. I'm glad this was only three dollars because i haven't used it again since i used it the day i bought it
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
I love all E.l.f. products but this is my ultimate favorite product. I found this on Hollar.com. Was my first purchase of it but won't be my last. Super easy to apply I highly recommend this lip exfoliator.
Lais O.
Glen Ridge, NJ
I liked how my lips get soft and nice after I use this product and it helps my lipstick stay longer on my lips. The only think I don't like is the texture I hate it but I think every exfoliator does it
Sarah M.
Pineville, LA
Love this lip exfoliator from e.l.f. cosmetics. For the price you would be crazy to not try it. It has a sweet taste, which is pleasant after you wipe it off. The stick is stiff and doesn't mush up when applying. I love anything that has exfoliating powers, and this has that power.
Hemali P.
Atlanta , GA
This is product is amazing!!!!! I have used up one and have two as a back up. I use it twice a week, especially before applying liquid lipstick. It makes my lips look great afterwards. it smells great, it has sweet taste if you accidentally get some in your mouth lol, but not edible.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?