5 colors available

How to use:

Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Banner Elk, NC
I recieved the mint flavor one in my vox box, tried it and actual left my lips so smooth. They tend to get a bit dry during the cold months. Not a fan if mint anything but this was pretty cool!
Mishawn L.
Mishawn L.
Missoula, MT
Perfect if you don't want to make your own. I use it weekly to keep my lips healthy. Feels slightly rough at first but you'll get used to it. Once done just wipe your lips and the are so soft!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have never used a lip exfoliator before but WOW is all I can say! This product is amazing! IT goes on so nice and leaves the lips feeling smooth. The smell of the product is wonderful also!
Claudia D.
Claudia D.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love how this product help to release the dead skin out of my lips and also help me to make them ready for my lipstick. Love the flavor and the sugary sensation that leaves when you apply it.
Celeste M.
Celeste M.
Reedley, CA
This product is my holy grail during the winter.I it helps me get rid of nasty dry lip skin and it smells great! I had the pleasure of receiving this product in my E.L.F voxbox and I love it!
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Lynchburg, VA
I have really chapped lips from time to time and I gotta say this. I love love love how soft this made my lips. They were life butter I used the mint one and the subtle mint made my lips heal
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
Wasco, CA
Very very very happy ! I didnt expect it to actually work ! But i mean we have to try new things once ina while and i loved it ! Made my lips feel soft and took off my dead skin on my lips !
Paige K.
Paige K.
Jacksonville, FL
I am giving this product 4/5 stars because for the price it is a great product. It is not my favorite lip exfoliator and I would reach for my lush ones over this one, but $3 is hard to beat!
Faith F.
Faith F.
Holbrook, NY
I've tried a few other lip scrubs and this is the best one. It has left my lips feeling new and smooth and I love the convenience of it looking like a lipstick. I recommend this to everyone.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I enjoy this product a lot because it's in a lipstick form. It's not messy like most other ones that are in squeezey tubes or pots. It smells nice & it's only $3. It exfoliates really well.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?