BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

Heather L.
Heather L.
Williamstown, NJ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I didn't even know lip exfoliating was a thing until I was placing an order on ELFs website & came across this product. I am so glad I purchased it because I love it! This has made my lips feel so smooth! Just wet your lips, rub it around a bit, rinse it off & apply your favorite lip balm! I do this right before bed & in the morning my lips feel so nice! I have repurchased 2x already and will continue to do so. It smells/tastes great too! Very affordable.
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Doral, FL
This is a go-product when I wanna use a liquid lipstick or any lip product that will dehydrate them. It's the first time that i've tried a product like the e.lf. lip exfoliator and I think it works really well. Removes all the death skin without being too harsh, leaving the lips ready for anything! Ha.
Also, it gives really good hydration.
The mint presentation has a good smell.
It's a product that definitely will last a long time in your beauty counter.
Madonna Q.
Madonna Q.
Rogersville, TN
I recieved this complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and was very excited to try this new flavor/scent! I had tried the original exfoliating lipstick but I love this one as well! I love that it is in a very convenient, simple and quick form that's easy to grab when you need it while doing makeup and easy to grab and travel with. It really does work and exfoliates, without ripping your lips off! I just follow with a chapstick or lip oil!
Carrie W.
Carrie W.
Oakland, CA
I had tried the brown formula of this product before and loved it, but the mint addition is really soothing to the lips. I find this one to be more moisturizing but slightly less exfoliating than the brown one. If you only need a touch of exfoliation, this one is great! And I find the lipstick-style packaging so convenient.

My favorite product in the E.L.F. Voxbox! I received this product from Influenster and E.L.F. in exchange for my honest opinion.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Bronx, NY
I've tried this one before and it was great! So I was super excited to try the Mint Manic Lip Exfoliator. I have really dry lips so I always need to have constant moisturization. This lip exfoliator helped me so much. It helped to remove my chapped dry skin from my lips. I felt like my lips were refreshed and looked so smooth. Made my lipstick glide on smoothly. Having the mint one is awesome. I love the mint feel of it. This is such a great product.
Arian B.
Arian B.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I really didn't know what to expect with this product but I'm really happy with it. It's basically a sugar scrub in a lipstick tube/shape. The sugar helps rub off dead skin and then melts along with the other moisturisers in the product to help soften them. I like to let it sit in my lips for a few minutes before applying my lipstick. It also tastes and smells like brown sugar! Great price too! And like all of E.L.F.'s stuff it's cruelty free!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Cabot, AR
I received this in my elf voxbox Completely free to review and give my opinion. First, it's in super cute packaging. It's not bulky and I can throw it in my purse for a mid-day charge when my lips aren't feeling loved. Second, it's smells amazing. The mint green makes your lips so soft and moisturized. And my lips seemed plump and softer just a few minutes and putting it on. I will definitely be purchasing this as a Christmas stocking stuffer.
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Evans City, PA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I purchased the Mint lip exfoliator and I'm never breaking up with it!!!! My lips are dry and chapped year round so a good lip exfoliator is a must. I have tried a ton of different ones but they can't hold a candle to ELF'S. Great price at under $5, nice minty smell and taste......works!!!! Removes dead, flaky skin and makes my lips a nice rosy red in the process. Can't recommend this enough. I have one in my purse and one on my nightstandūüėÄ
Nicolete G.
Nicolete G.
Los Angeles, CA
So basically I had the lips of an alligator until I started using this ūüźä gross, trust me I know, I've always had chapped lips no matter what I do, i use this everyday before I do my makeup and at night before I go to sleep. I recieved the mint flavored lip exfoliator via influenster. Now I'm one of those that can't stand anything mint, but this is more of a sweet mint and I actually love the flavor of it! And I love that it's not too harsh
Annie M.
Annie M.
Akron, OH
Okay love love love I have the mint and it is adorable. I've never had a lip exfoliater in the shape of a lipstick so the packaging was super neat it's not a hard-core scrub but I can totally feel my lips being smooth and plumper afterwards. I really like it because they're smooth and soft but there's no after film what you get with a lot of moisturizers which means it's perfect before a liquid lip (and it's inexpensive and cruelty free)
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?