5 colors available

Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I honestly repurchase this so often and I can't wait to try the other kinds! This stuff is amazing!

Pros:
- It's only $3, and you can't beat that honestly.
- Doesn't smell or taste bad
- Makes your lips extremely soft
- Gentle enough for every day use

Cons:
- The packaging can break semi easily, I had to put mine into a different container

Tip:
To get it to exfoliate quickly, cut part of the tip off to get to the scrub part instead of the smooth outer coating!
Hannah mae p.
Hannah mae p.
Beaverton , OR
Omg! I don't know why I didn't buy this one when i saw it at target!? It's the bomb dot comb! I love it the first time i used it. Takes out dead skin and gunk on my lips. Lips feel refresh and soft after. I exfoliate everytime i use liquid lipstick and so far so good. I am inlove with it! Going go buy more to give to my sisters. Definitely recommend it!
Disclaimer: received this product complimentary for testing purposes from influenster. My opinion is my own.
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Brooklyn, NY
I heard about this product years ago and bought one of the brown ones at a drugstore. It's a great product with innovative design. Instead of other lip scrubs that come in a pot, this one is shaped like lipstick, so all you have to do is swipe on and wipe off. It's a great way to prime your lips for lipstick and keep them soft. I recently got the mint one through the e.l.f. vox box and liked it as well. Only downside is that is it easily smooshed with use.
Haley G.
Haley G.
Denton, MD
I just received this product in my voxbox last night and my lips were so so dry from the season change! I used it as soon as I opened the box & it was AWESOME. A little bit strange at first -it's lipstick tube shaped, so I was expecting a smooth chapstick feel but it went on very grainy, sorta sandy feeling. That feeling didn't last very long though. The minty smell is light and the taste isn't really noticeable. I will definitely be using it all winter!!!
Heather L.
Heather L.
Williamstown, NJ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I didn't even know lip exfoliating was a thing until I was placing an order on ELFs website & came across this product. I am so glad I purchased it because I love it! This has made my lips feel so smooth! Just wet your lips, rub it around a bit, rinse it off & apply your favorite lip balm! I do this right before bed & in the morning my lips feel so nice! I have repurchased 2x already and will continue to do so. It smells/tastes great too! Very affordable.
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Doral, FL
This is a go-product when I wanna use a liquid lipstick or any lip product that will dehydrate them. It's the first time that i've tried a product like the e.lf. lip exfoliator and I think it works really well. Removes all the death skin without being too harsh, leaving the lips ready for anything! Ha.
Also, it gives really good hydration.
The mint presentation has a good smell.
It's a product that definitely will last a long time in your beauty counter.
Madonna Q.
Madonna Q.
Rogersville, TN
I recieved this complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and was very excited to try this new flavor/scent! I had tried the original exfoliating lipstick but I love this one as well! I love that it is in a very convenient, simple and quick form that's easy to grab when you need it while doing makeup and easy to grab and travel with. It really does work and exfoliates, without ripping your lips off! I just follow with a chapstick or lip oil!
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Save your $!!!!!!!

This lip exfoliater is just ehhh....I find its too gritty for my liking and can feel abrasive on my lips,my lips don't exactly feel super soft or smooth..this stuff just sucks!!!

My husband who occasionally gets super dry,cracked lips from working outside in the winter complained the Elf exfoliator made his lips feel numb!!!

I prefer my Mary Kay Satin lips exfoliator wich actually leaves my lips feeling smooth,soft and hydrated....
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Bronx, NY
I've tried this one before and it was great! So I was super excited to try the Mint Manic Lip Exfoliator. I have really dry lips so I always need to have constant moisturization. This lip exfoliator helped me so much. It helped to remove my chapped dry skin from my lips. I felt like my lips were refreshed and looked so smooth. Made my lipstick glide on smoothly. Having the mint one is awesome. I love the mint feel of it. This is such a great product.
Carrie W.
Carrie W.
Oakland, CA
I had tried the brown formula of this product before and loved it, but the mint addition is really soothing to the lips. I find this one to be more moisturizing but slightly less exfoliating than the brown one. If you only need a touch of exfoliation, this one is great! And I find the lipstick-style packaging so convenient.

My favorite product in the E.L.F. Voxbox! I received this product from Influenster and E.L.F. in exchange for my honest opinion.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?