BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Emily G.
Hixson, TN
Review for: Other
This is my favorite lip scrub ever !!! It works so well! It also smells extremely good. The texture is pretty rough but that's to be expected with an exfoliator . It really gets the dead skin off of your lips and makes them so smooth. It last a couple days also! The price is so reasonable as well.
Megan O.
Review for: Other
WHY IS THIS SO AMAZING? just goes to show not all makeup has to be expensive! This stuff is perfect for a all day everyday use to prep those lips for the colors of fall too soon be on your lips! BUY IT. e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Assunta D.
Palatine, IL
Review for: Other
Got this from target and it’s amazing. I love to use it after I finish my makeup and before I do my lipstick. It’s great for getting the random foundation and powder off your lips and creating a clean and smooth canvas for your lip color. Only complaint is the stick broke so it’s harder to use now
Stephanie H.
Waskom, TX
Review for: Other
I really like this product, but only after it had been used quite a bit. The initial product doesn’t exfoliate too well, but once it has been worn down and the exfoliant is more exposed, it’s great. In my opinion it’s easier to use than a typical lip scrub, and the price point is awesome!
Sophia C.
Grapevine, TX
Review for: Rose
This was the first lip exfoliator product I ever used. It's an interesting product at first because I never used an exfoliator before for my lips. It was kind of hard to apply it at first but after that first use it was easy to apply. I stop using the product after a while.
Raquii 💟.
Review for: Other
This lip exfoliator is perfect for getting the dead skin off. It’s simple and easy to use, and it smells amazing. I have the brown sugar one and when I tell you my lips feel amazing I’m IN LOVE!
Christina L.
Wanaque
Review for: Other
I recently purchased this in the brown sugar variety. I love it. My lips have been chapped from the winter weather and plus having a cold has not helped my lips. For the price it is well worth it and comparable to the more expensive lip exfoliators. I would recommend this product!
Lindsey Z.
I am in love with this product. I have large lips and they are always chapped no matter how many products I used. I tried the elf lip exfoliant and it is to die for. I got it from target and I couldn't believe how cheap it was. It worked so well and let my lips feeling amazing.
Jennifer  R.
Review for: Rose
I literally have them all every time they come up with a new sent or color i head over to the website or the store a buy them, i love the way it makes my lips feel the sent are amazing and i love how light weight it makes my lips feel i would really recommend these.
Naomi R.
Lakeforest, CA
Review for: Other
I absolutely love this lip exfoliater. It's so easy to use because it's lipstick shaped, so your fingers don't get messy. it works well, is affordable, and it smells great. I highly recommend this product to everyone.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?