5 colors available

How to use:

LIBIA JAEL R.
LIBIA JAEL R.
Doral, FL
Influenster me envió éste exfoliador de labios en mi cajita de elf y desde que lo probé me encantó.. No lo he dejado de utilizar.. Me ha encantado muchísimo.. Lo seguiré comprando muchas gracias.
Karlee A.
Karlee A.
Tucson, AZ
This product is a win. It's so easy and convenient. The sent is nice and leaves lips super soft. Only thing I'd add is since it is a wipe off product make the exfoliating element not dissolvable.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Works pretty well, helps get rid of the dead skin and makes lips plump. I have used better lip scrubs but the price makes it worth it! The mint one is even better it leaves my lips nice and soft!
Wendy E.
Wendy E.
West Covina, CA
This lip Exfoliator leaves my lips moisturized all day. I really really like using it while I am applying my makeup. Right before I apply my lipstick I wipe it off and my lipstick goes on smooth.
Ally C.
Ally C.
Chambersburg, PA
I love this exfoliator so much. Not only does it get rid of the dry flakiness on my lips, it hydrates them and keeps them extra smooth. It's also mint scented so it makes my lips feel very fresh
JoJo A.
JoJo A.
Pico Rivera, CA
Bought the lip set for Xmas and was missing the lipstick, but the exfoliator was nice. I really liked how it left my lips so smooth now only of I could get my hands on the moisturizing lipstick.
Tania B.
Tania B.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
At first it didn't seem to do anything but once you use it a couple of times it does what it's suppose to. You don't want to do it for very long of it will hurt. But it leaves my lips super soft
Alanna C.
Alanna C.
This product is so convenient and easy to use. The packaging is so sleek and nice looking. The price is amazing for what it does! This product is such amazing and leaves my lips feeling amazing.
BMonroe P.
BMonroe P.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
When I first started getting into make it this came in something my best friend brought me. Since then Ive been using it. One thing I hate is that it breaks easily but it does wonders on my lips
jessica m.
jessica m.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this product. It's sugary. It's vanilla scented. It's scrubby. It's nice!!! I wish it had a bit more moisture and a bit less scrub, so 4 of 5 stars, but you can't beat the 1$ price tag!!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?