BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Jane B.
Staten Island, NY
I love elf products so I was hoping to love this exfoliator. Was let down because i wasn't able to notice any results like I have in the past with lip scrubs. It was affordable so I'm not that upset but I probably wouldn't buy again although I will keep using to see if I find new results
Mia W.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Mint Maniac, Rose more...
I love that it's shaped like a lipstick tube, which makes it easy to apply, as to others I've tried where you have to dip your finger in and waste more product. It's firm, so as I glide it across my lips I can feel and see dead skin come off immediately, even before I wipe it with it off.
Paige B.
Lancaster, NY
I absolutely love this lip exfoliate. This was the first time trying this kind of product out and I can't believe how smooth it left my skin. I definitely plan on paying for this when I eventually run out!
marley d.
Arlington , TX
Review for: Mint Maniac, Other more...
The original is the best because it has the more course grain to it but I love the mint too. I have very bad chapped lips but this stuff take off all the dead skin so that I can properly moisturize and apply lipstick flawlessly! Have bought this product over and over again and still use it
Lindsey M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I am obsessed with this lip exfoliator!!! My lips feel amazing and it's perfect for the climate I live in (dry desert climate.) My lips feel super soft and feel hydrated all day long. By far my new favorite product!!!
Assunta D.
Palatine, IL
Review for: Other more...
Got this from target and it’s amazing. I love to use it after I finish my makeup and before I do my lipstick. It’s great for getting the random foundation and powder off your lips and creating a clean and smooth canvas for your lip color. Only complaint is the stick broke so it’s harder to use now
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
Best lip exfoliator ever! It's easy to use. No messy having to put your fingers in a jar and make a mess. You just rub the lipstick shaped exfoliator over damp lips. It leaves them hydrated with an oil. It tastes so yummy you want to lick it off your lips. Now it comes in other flavors too.
Deanna F.
Williamstown, NJ
I wasn't sure about this lip exfoliator at first. It was that too good to be true deal with me. I'm so glad I decided to try it. My lips feel amazing. It's really easy to use and makes my lips look so nice!
Maia S.
Fredonia , NY
This is so amazing! I've always made homemade lip exfoliants using sugar, but this by far is so nice! Their products are so affordable and really do the job! So happy I can use this before I apply my lipstick and lip glosses.
Sarah R.
I love this line but this was not my favorite exfoliator I like the idea of it looking like a lipstick. But it smears too much on the sides of it and it takes a lot of application before it stared to work.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?