5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Maya J.
Maya J.
I'm used to using the $20 hanalei line of lip exfoliator and treatment and the e.l.f. lip exfoliator left my lips feeling just as great! For only $3 this left my lips exceptionally silky and smooth.
Angela K.
Angela K.
Claremore, OK
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Seriously?!! Soft lips for $3! It's like a sugar scrub for your lips, but in a lipstick form. This stuff rocks for super smooth lips. I use it right before I put on lipstick. And the smell is yummy!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Cookeville, TN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I absolutely love this product. I use it when my lips become chapped and dry. It takes away all the dead skin and allows for a nice smooth coat of chapstick to be applied so my lips are always soft.
Kara C.
Kara C.
Center Point, IA
I love the ease of exfoliating your lips in a tube without getting your fingers dirty. But I don't like the taste or smell. It would be nice if it would taste better and you could just lick it off.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Very cool concept! Leaves my lips feeling super soft and smooth!! I've never used a lip exfoliated before but I love it! Wish it didn't leave my lips so sweet after washing off but I still like it.
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Huntsville, AL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
LOVE THIS. Any time I purchase something from ELF online, I add one of these to my cart. They're so simple to use and efficient. Makes my lips nice and soft and ready for my favorite matte lippies.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
I used this once and to be honest I didn't love it! I like the tarte lip facial better. When I tried this product, it didn't do anything for my lips. The price is great but it needs to be improved!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this elf product! It keeps my lips smooth from all liquid lipstick drying out my lips! I use probably 3-4 weekly! Love this an for 3.00 a lot of product will last forever an will repurchase!
Cailin C.
Cailin C.
Greenbrier, TN
I use this every time I am going to apply a matter liquid lipstick just to remove all the dead skin and give a clean canvas for my lipstick. It does a great job at doing that with being too rough!
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
When you first open this product, it works really well and applies smoothly. After a week or so it becomes hard, which makes it harder to use. If you moisten the product it's easier to work with.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?