BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Emily F.
East Lansing, MI
This is my new holy grail lip exfoliator. I love how convenient it is and it's not messy at all!! I received mine in a voxbox but I will definitely purchase more!!
Isamar S.
Vancouver, WA
I remember buying the original one and loving it but it broke like days later but I do enjoy this new mint one ! Smells and taste is nice. Doesn't hurt when using.
Destini C.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I Absolutely love this product! Ive been using it for about 2 weeks now and it makes your lips super soft! Its easy to apply because its already in lipstick form.
Jennifer M.
Fortunately, I don't need to use lip exfoliators very often, but this is a good choice for those dry winter months. Love using it to prep my lips before lipstick.
Brooklynn H.
DeKalb, IL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
GUYS! try the new mint flavor!!! It doesn't hurt nearly as badly when the moisturizer part disappears leaving just sugar on your lips, seriously awesome I love it
Abby M.
White Lake, MI
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love this! After I get out of the shower I use it and the dead skin just falls off. Plus after I use it my lips feel so smooth and healthy. Recommend to everyone!
Shaquila A.
This does the job. It takes away all of the dead skin. It also make lips seem fuller. I just wish it was more product. I love it so much it will be all gone soon.
marisol l.
Phoenix, AZ
Really left my lips soo soft! i like to use it before any matte liquid lipstick and it helps my lipstick stay for so much longer without breaking and looking dry
Jazmin D.
Pomona, CA
this works! I enjoy the texture and how it feels like an actually scrub I'm not a big fan about the mint flavor but it does it job well I use it all the time now
Eloisa S.
Pharr, TX
I have a lipscrub from kiko that I loved but this one took the cake! It's for a better price plus much more convenient and less messy! I got it in my e.l.f box!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?