BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Nicole A.
Roanoke, VA
My lips have been so chapped lately which really kills the ability to wear liquid lipsticks without looking like a crazy woman. So, this has been a lifesaver! It smells and tastes so good and gets rid of all the little flakies. Even my husband likes to steal it, mostly because it tastes so good!
Daphne D.
I love this lip exfoliator it's cost effective and easy to use. I love how my lips feel after definitely use it before applying matte lipstick. And I loved the mint lip exfoliator perfect during the winter time. Next one to try is cherry
Lindsay M.
Review for: Other more...
This lip exfoliator is great if you have dry chapped lips! It is very easy to apply/use and it gets all the dead skin off of your lips. I bought this product at Walmart. It met my expectations very well. I would highly recommend this product to people who have extremely dry and chapped lips.
Amber B.
Zachary, LA
I really do like this. I have the mint flavor. It is a super affordable price. Definitely not too much money. It gets all of the crusties off of your lips and isn't messy. Others should definitely give this a try.
Ashley J.
Murray, KY
This product was wonderful and just what I needed. I am so glad that I found this product and it is so affordable $4 bucks. My lips are so smooth. I have super chapped lips and this product has been a lifesaver. At first I did not know what to think but then it kept getting better. So I promise stick with it you will love this drug store find!
Elizabeth M.
Parkland, FL
I have always been one of those "make your own lip scrub, it's cheaper" people. But ELF has made me realize my mistake - this is amazing, partly because it's in an actual tube just like a lipstick and it's not messy, but it also tastes great and does exactly what it says. It's worth the buy!
Maddie L.
Rolla, MO
Review for: Sweet Cheery more...
For $3 it's a decent lip scrub. I like how easy it is to use compared to having your finger covered in sugar, making a mess. It has a good taste and its not super abrasive like the one I have from lush. It also comes with a mini lip balm in the bottom of the packaging. Its really good for travel.
Ness L.
Cove City, NC
i really enjoy using this every night as i have lips that flake a lot. for 3 dollars i am very impressed. sometimes it falls apart a little and i have to use my finger but it is usually a really sturdy stick
Lauren B.
South Windsor, CT
Review for: Other more...
I got the "clear" exfoliator and it actually smells deliciously of brown sugar! It does a good job exfoliating my lips and is super easy without the mess that a pot of scrub would make. At $2-3 you can't beat it!
E S.
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
Absolutely perfect on the go lip exfoliate her. Super convenient applicator that allows you to just twist exfoliate and go. I have bought these in almost every single flavor available and keep one in my purse at all times to smooth out my rough lips. It's also great if you want to change lip colors because it will in sure you remove completely your previous lip color for changing your day to night look
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?