5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Wendy E.
Wendy E.
West Covina, CA
This lip Exfoliator leaves my lips moisturized all day. I really really like using it while I am applying my makeup. Right before I apply my lipstick I wipe it off and my lipstick goes on smooth.
Ally C.
Ally C.
Chambersburg, PA
I love this exfoliator so much. Not only does it get rid of the dry flakiness on my lips, it hydrates them and keeps them extra smooth. It's also mint scented so it makes my lips feel very fresh
BMonroe P.
BMonroe P.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
When I first started getting into make it this came in something my best friend brought me. Since then Ive been using it. One thing I hate is that it breaks easily but it does wonders on my lips
Tania B.
Tania B.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
At first it didn't seem to do anything but once you use it a couple of times it does what it's suppose to. You don't want to do it for very long of it will hurt. But it leaves my lips super soft
JoJo A.
JoJo A.
Pico Rivera, CA
Bought the lip set for Xmas and was missing the lipstick, but the exfoliator was nice. I really liked how it left my lips so smooth now only of I could get my hands on the moisturizing lipstick.
Alanna C.
Alanna C.
This product is so convenient and easy to use. The packaging is so sleek and nice looking. The price is amazing for what it does! This product is such amazing and leaves my lips feeling amazing.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Banner Elk, NC
I recieved the mint flavor one in my vox box, tried it and actual left my lips so smooth. They tend to get a bit dry during the cold months. Not a fan if mint anything but this was pretty cool!
Mishawn L.
Mishawn L.
Missoula, MT
Perfect if you don't want to make your own. I use it weekly to keep my lips healthy. Feels slightly rough at first but you'll get used to it. Once done just wipe your lips and the are so soft!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have never used a lip exfoliator before but WOW is all I can say! This product is amazing! IT goes on so nice and leaves the lips feeling smooth. The smell of the product is wonderful also!
Claudia D.
Claudia D.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love how this product help to release the dead skin out of my lips and also help me to make them ready for my lipstick. Love the flavor and the sugary sensation that leaves when you apply it.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?