BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Sarah N.
Chicago , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was not terrible.,my problem was the application prosses. The exfoliator kept falling out of the container and when I would try to fix it by melting the bottom it would only last say a week before it would fall out again.
Vonne T.
This product works really well with peeling off dead skin. It feels like a sugar scrub and since it's shaped like a lipstick it makes it easy to use. I also like that it has a minty taste. I would definitely purchase again!!
Elizabeth C.
Long Branch, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a must have! Its such a great product and for such a cheap price! This scrubs all the dead skin off your lips, prepping it for any lipstick or gloss. It also plumps your lips slightly due to the exfoliation and the blood flow being brought to your lips.
Jessica B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really bad dead dry skin on my lips and this has far exceeded my expectations! It is very easy to apply and use. And at only 3 dollars a piece it's a steal!

I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Kelsey B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
In the winter time my lips get very dry. They also get chapped and peal. This lip exfoliator helps me to remove the dry skin and expose the fresh new skin. This makes my lips the perfect condition to apply any kind of lip color.
Anny A.
Doral, FL
Sufro de resequedad en los labios y con este exfoliador me ayuda bastante a quitar esos residuos de piel muerta y realmente deja los labios suave, lo recomiendo para aquellas personas que tienden a tener resecos sus labios
Christel J.
San Diego , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this E.L.F. lip exfoliator free from @influenster and @elfcosmetics for review. I like that it comes in stick form for personal use, but as a makeup artist, I'd like to share that you can also use a palette knife and offer it to your clients to prep their lips during this cold, dry-lip season. I used this on myself and the first thing to know is you don't need much. Just rub it on your lips and massage into your lips in a circular motion with one finger to exfoliate. The minty flavor is pretty sweet and mild, so I like it a lot. No burning sensation or anything. When I remove it, my lips feel really soft, and this needs to immediately be followed up with a good moisturizing lip balm or my lips dry out and have the same dead, dry skin issue as before. At a very affordable $3-5 per stick, which will last you a while if you do it right, it's worth reaping the benefits of silky smooth lips.
Taylor M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I love the lip exfoliator. I have the mint product that I bought at Target. They have other options as well online. It's always a refreshing end to my day to put this on and exfoliate and put on some nourishing lip gloss.
heather r.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
It's the best lip scrub I've used it's easy to use  mess free hydrating and you can throw it in your pocket and use it where ever you go. For 3 dollars its a steal!   Removes dead skin and does all it says it should I would recommend it to anyone who suffers from dry lips or just wants a good lip scrub
fabiola a.
Review for: Mint Maniac
This is good I like the convenience of not having to use my fingers or a tool to pick up the product but I wear a lot of liquid lipsticks and my lips do dry more. I wanted this be a little more rough to take all the dead skin. It did ok but this would be better for those who don't wear liquid lipsticks that often.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?