5 colors available

How to use:

Monique F.
Monique F.
Ontario , CA
I love the Mint Lip Exfoliator I received in my VoxBox this month! It made my lips so soft and the scent was mint so it felt so nice and refreshing on my lips. I would buy this product if I ever run out!
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
Reedsville , WI
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I use this exfoliating often. It gets my lips ready for any brand of color stay lipstick. Helps keep lips smooth and hydrated which works to keep your lipstick on all and looking great all day and night!
Ruba S.
Ruba S.
Tomball, TX
I love using this to remove my Kylie liquid lipstick because it's so hard to get off ! I received this free from elf and Influenster but all opinions are my own! Leaves my lips soft and dead skin free !
Mindy S.
Mindy S.
Masontown , PA
I will buy this product over and over again. I love this lip exfoliator. I love that it is in the form of a lipstick. It makes for a great application. It wipes away clean. And the price point is great.
Angelina H.
Angelina H.
Louisville, KY
I loved how this made my lips so soft afterwards. I've used it all week and my lips look so much better when applying lipstick. I also love the mint flavor of the exfoliater it isn't very strong at all.
Anna R.
Anna R.
I received the mint one in the elf vox box! I love it and have used it several times. It's perfect for the coming winter lips to keep them looking fabulous with liquid lipsticks! I definitely recommend!
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Evansville, IN
Exactly what I needed. It's the perfect form for an exfoliator, and the mint is just a little tingly. It's a super fine formula, so you're not too rough, but makes my lips super soft. Love this product.
Antonia S.
Antonia S.
I've been using this for a very long time. It's amazing for the price. Very affordable. Its a good products to remove dead skin and exfoliate your lips. Very good for those winter months, and cold days.
Bia N.
Bia N.
Miami Beach , FL
The sweetest lip exfoliator out there I've ever tried. Not only does it do its job well. But its sweet & gentle , I appreciate those qualities because the skin on your lips is very delicate. I'm hooked.
Delalia F.
Delalia F.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
First let's talk about the price... is amazing affordable, love the smells and the taste and the best thing, it does the job of exfoliating your lips. This is going to be a must on my beautiful routine
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?