BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Mikayla D.
I love this product!! I have very sensitive lips and this has done wonders for me! It's not to harsh but its also strong enough to get the job done, and it leaves my lips soft!
Shivaani S.
S Ozone Park, NY
I love this product. It exfoliates great! I just wish it was a bit more. It turns into a lip balm which is great too. It smells and tastes good. Easy to use and good packaging.
Samantha  R.
This is a really great product for those whose lips dry out constantly. It removes the dread skin and makes your lips smooth again. Love it! Definitely recommend this product!
Crystal J.
I received this product for free through influenster, this was my first time using it and it met my expectations. It removed the dead skin I had with no problem. I recommend!!
Kat S.
Santee, CA
I was really surprised when I used this! It actually works pretty well. Just follow the instructions and it works nicely! Made my lips feel good and clean and of course soft!
Farren A.
Pensacola, FL
I liked this product for the job it does ! Leaves my lips smooth and exfoliated but also somewhat dry too ! Put a moisturizer of the top and for the price you can't beat it !
Natalie L.
I have the mint one and I have been in love with it since I received it in my vox box! The black sleek packaging looks good and this product really does what it says it will!
Stephanie K.
Allentown, NJ
This is an awesome lip exfoliator, especially for the price. I love that it comes in a lipstick tube which makes it very convenient. I also really like the mint scent/flavor.
Aqueilla T.
Charlotte, NC
My homemade one is waayy better but this is good for on the go (in a rush) or when traveling just to have something to keep the lips soft since I wear alot of matte lipsticks
Lakeesha J.
Memphis , TN
I heard it was great for it price. I really want tomtrt it. Its long lasting and it removes all the dead skin on your lips and bring them back to those smooth baby soft lips.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?