5 colors available

Delalia F.
Delalia F.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
First let's talk about the price... is amazing affordable, love the smells and the taste and the best thing, it does the job of exfoliating your lips. This is going to be a must on my beautiful routine
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
I have the mint one. It smells so nice and feels great on my lips. It exfoliates super well and is really easy to use. I received this for free by all opinions are my own. I would definitely recommend.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I loved this exfoliator. I have the mint one and I love it. You can taste the sugar exfoliator. Does it's job and exfoliates the dead skin and it has a super affordable price tag. Definitely recommend.
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
I got this exfoliator in a voxbox and I'm super happy about it! I got the minty flavor and it really helped exfoliate and moisturize my lips. I was honestly surprised at how exfoliating it actually is!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Bronx, NY
I have always wanted to try this and didn't until now. I absolutely love the small exfoliators. It really keeps my lips nice and smooth and prepped for matte lipsticks. Great addition to my collection.
hannah b.
hannah b.
I've never used a lip exfoliator before but i've wanted to because i've heard that it's good to exfoliate your lips 1-3 times a week. This one works very well and is minty and refreshing and i love it!
susan r.
susan r.
This lip exfoliator has been a godsend this winter! It has kept my lips soft and I have not had any cracking since I started using it. And for the price you can not beat something that works this well!
Megan L.
Megan L.
This definitely works to exfoliate your lips without having to scrub a ton with your fingertips! Definitely recommend this to anyone dealing with dry or cracked lips! It's pretty amazing! Check it out!
Fabiola S.
Fabiola S.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I must admit i don't love many elf products but this actually feels really good on my lips. ive tried a lot of lip scrubs and exfoliatiors that cost five times as much and this one is pretty comparible.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this product after just one use my lips where Soft and smooth it is so easy to use and the packaging is really nice I got this at Walmart for 3$ it is so worth the price I highly recommend this
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?