5 colors available

How to use:

Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Newport News, VA
During the winter months dry lips are a struggle that even chapstick can't tackle. This lip exfoliator has really helped keep my lips smooth and soft! And it has a nice minty smell. Definitely recommended
Delilah S.
Delilah S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
With the cold weather and season beginning here in California my lips have been so chapped and peeling, this came in my life at a great time and I love it. Definitely something to add to my daily routine
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Eugene, OR
This is really cool actually! I like that it's the shape of a lipstick, and it's not too rough on the skin of my lips. I got it for free from a voxbox, but I definitely will continue to use this product!
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell , AL
Ooh - I did not like this product one bit! I applied right before bed and it felt like salt was being applied. The mint smell was refreshing - but I really didn't see a difference or use in this product.
Maddie W.
Maddie W.
Kenosha, WI
Gosh! I love love love this product! I'm a person who wears lipstick everyday and mostly matte. I'm always trying to get
My lipstick to stay well and look great! This product definitely does that for me!
Kristen V.
Kristen V.
Monroe, NY
Wow, I like this more than my lush scrub! It's so quick and easy since its in lipstick form and it's highly effective. I also love the scent. I'm so happy influenster sent me this product to test out! :)
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Lugoff, SC
Love love love these! This & the sweet cherry one are amazing and do exactly what you want them to! Very great product for how cheap it is! Nice packaging as well! And yes I would buy and recommend this!
Valerie O.
Valerie O.
This minty exfoliator is so nice! It efficiently removes all of the dead skin from your lips while moisturizing them and leaving a nice minty feel and taste. I didn't expect it to work so well, honestly.
Monique F.
Monique F.
Ontario , CA
I love the Mint Lip Exfoliator I received in my VoxBox this month! It made my lips so soft and the scent was mint so it felt so nice and refreshing on my lips. I would buy this product if I ever run out!
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
Reedsville , WI
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I use this exfoliating often. It gets my lips ready for any brand of color stay lipstick. Helps keep lips smooth and hydrated which works to keep your lipstick on all and looking great all day and night!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?