BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Hanna G.
The Woodlands, TX
Absolutely love the mint version but not recommend whatever the brown version is supposed to be. I still prefer JSC lip scrub but this is a great alternative!
Hannah M.
Bountiful, UT
This is one of my favorite elf products, especially during winter! It really gets rid of the dry skin and gunk on your lips for a smooth lip. I love the mint!
Cheyenne L.
El Paso, TX
I loved this! Love the smell and the way my lips feel so soft all day after using it. Just follow the directions and you should be on your way to smooth lips.
Elza M.
San Clemente, CA
I love this product. I've used it about twice a week since receiving it to try and it has kept my chapped winter lips smooth. Very good at removing dead skin.
Markelle S.
Application is so easy! I have tried multiple exfoliators and it's always a pain having to dig the supply out of a jar/pot. Works great at removing dead skin!
Alyssa B.
Hope, IN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This makes my lips soft in seconds. It's easy to use while prepping the face before makeup application. Best of all it smells like vanilla and only costs $3!
brittaney a.
Port Jervis, NY
after one use left my lips so smooth i have the mint flavor it doesnt taste bad at all and it is so cheap would deffinitly repurchse packaging is so nice too
Kayla N.
This product is incredible!! I have tried a lot of things to try to get the dead skin off my lips and nothing worked! I used this once and it worked great!!
Melody C.
Cheyenne, WY
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I'm new to exfoliating my lips. Living in Wyoming we get a lot of wind causing chapped lips, I have not had chapped lips since I started using this product.
Trenola B.
Port Arthur, TX
I love this lip exfoliator. It is perfect for on the go. It comes in various flavors and doesn't make your lips hurt. It is perfect for removing dead skin.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?