BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
bk b.
Monroe
Review for: Rose more...
While the product leaves your lips smooth, the application is confusing at first. This was my first exfoliator and, considering it's shaped like a lipstick, that's how I tried to apply it. The product is very rough and it more like a block of lip exfoliating pebbles than an efficient lip exfoliator.
Kionkha W.
Taylor, MI
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator more...
Got this as a Stocking stuffer this Christmas when I tell you I opened it right away. I ran into the bathroom to exfoliate my lips and apply my new lipstick. It was a great surprise. This is such a useful product.
Shamari p.
Stockbridge, GA
Review for: Rose more...
Great product to exfoliate the lips. I like that in lipstick form instead of having to dip finer in a pomade. I leave it on for about 2 mins then remove with damp cloth. Lips are softer and lipstick glides better.
Ty C.
I love love love E.L.F. Products! This products is so easy to use and does a great job at peeling off the dead skin on my lips. It's smells and taste soo good! It's an affordable product and would definitely recommend it!
Jennifer P.
I give this three stars because I originally liked it. And then it got dried out and cracked. The one thing I didn't like about it was the smell and taste of it. It was very overwhelming. I honestly wouldn't buy it again.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I received this product in my Elf Voxbox free for review from Influenster and Elf, all reviews are completely my own and 100% honest. Wow wow wow!!! I am FLOORED by this product. A few months ago I bought a lip exfoliator for $15 from target, don't remember the brand, and it did NOTHING for me, it fell apart all the time and didn't scrub anything off of my lips, it didnt even come close to this elf product. I was honestly shocked. I was expecting it to fall apart just the same as the way more expensive product, but it's so sturdy without being too harsh, once you start massaging it on your lips it essentially feels like a sugar scrub! It works so so well, it smells amazing and is packed with some awesome vitamins and oils to help moisturize as well. It literally took everything off my lips, and they were cracked and chapped to the high heavens. I would 100% recommend this product, and you know the price is cheap because elf is just that amazing.
Joanne Y.
This is pretty good for a $3 lip exfoliator. If you lick it, it tastes horrible. I love how it's in a lipstick form. In my case, it doesn't full exfoliate my lips. It just peels some skin and I kept scrubbing, then my lips turned almost purple. I will no be purchasing again and I'll stick with LUSH.
Kaitlyn R.
I love this product. AMAZINGGGGGG for the winter months. Chapped lips? No problem with this lip exfoliate. It leaves your lips feeling smooth and minty. Thanks @influenster for allowing me to sample this product!
Lexie W.
Mount Joy, PA
I just purchased this product. I always have super dry and chapped lips so I thought I'd give it a go. It takes the skin off my lips really well, but I hate how it tastes. Anyway, it does the job well so that's more important.
Julie L.
Waterville , ME
Does the job! Takes off the dead skin and leaves my lips smooth and ready for a matte finish! Days I forget to use it definitely shows. Can't beat it for $3.00. One of elfs best products. Recommend all the time.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?