BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Kionkha W.
Taylor, MI
Review for: Brown sugar more...
Got this as a Stocking stuffer this Christmas when I tell you I opened it right away. I ran into the bathroom to exfoliate my lips and apply my new lipstick. It was a great surprise. This is such a useful product.
Lexie W.
Mount Joy, PA
I just purchased this product. I always have super dry and chapped lips so I thought I'd give it a go. It takes the skin off my lips really well, but I hate how it tastes. Anyway, it does the job well so that's more important.
Keli L.
I've been in need of a lip exfoliator for some time now and decided to give this a try. I use it twice a week and have really seen a difference. It gets rid of the dry skin that I've been getting lately due to the winter weather and leave my lips nice and smooth. I follow up with a lip balm. For $3.00, it's definitely a steal.
Heather J.
Hagerstown, MD
This product is great and very handy. It's very easy to use. What I like the most about it is you can take it every where you go. I paid only $3 for this so it was very affordable. I would recommend this to everyone. I love this product.
Joanne Y.
This is pretty good for a $3 lip exfoliator. If you lick it, it tastes horrible. I love how it's in a lipstick form. In my case, it doesn't full exfoliate my lips. It just peels some skin and I kept scrubbing, then my lips turned almost purple. I will no be purchasing again and I'll stick with LUSH.
Sara Z.
Springfield, MO
Review for: Sweet Cheery more...
This stuff works well. I use this after I get out the shower and then I apply a lip conditioning balm. If I'm putting on makeup I'll exfoliate my lips first and use the balm and then apply my makeup. My lips are soft by the time I put lipstick on. I have the sweet cherry one and it smells good. Would repurchase.
Dillyn W.
Vestavia, AL
I absolutely love the elf lip exfoliator! I have been using this before I even received the VoxBox. It removes all the dry skin and helps keep my lipstick smooth and crack free. I would definitely recommend it!
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Review for: Coconut more...
Love this product!! Love the way it makes my lips feel after I use it. Makes my lip stick go on smooth and look flawless. The price is perfect you get a good product for a super good price and it can be picked up at a drugstore. I would for sure recommend to others looking for a lip exfoliator.
Madison E.
Butler, PA
I actually really like this lip scrub as does my sister! The winter time is a perfect time for me to use products like these b/c i am always moisturizing so sometimes my lips get a little weird feeling. It was my first time using this product and i would recommend it!
Megan O.
Review for: Other more...
WHY IS THIS SO AMAZING? just goes to show not all makeup has to be expensive! This stuff is perfect for a all day everyday use to prep those lips for the colors of fall too soon be on your lips! BUY IT. e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?