BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Amanda B.
Manchester, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! Very easy to use, does not taste bad if it accidentally gets in your mouth, and does not hurt or sting my lips. Even with very dry and cracked lips. Really exfoliates quite well, it truly does its job. Highly recommended.
Maria O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These exfoliator is the best for thus cold weather. I recently received this in a n elf voxbox so I could try it out. I love it!! I use it everyday. Its perfect for removing dead skin leaving your lips perfect for matte liquid lipstick.
jillian s.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loveeee this lip exfoliator! I loved the minty flavor and I loved that it was in a lipstick tube. Usually lip exfoliators come in a tub and you have to use your fingers and it gets all messy so I love how easy this one is to use. My lips felt smooth and kissable after!
Melinda C.
Poland , ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product as it leaves me lips feeling soft and supple. It is a gentle scrub that is easy to apply. I enjoy the flavor and use it daily. I apply it before a chapstick and a liquid lipstick and it takes away my dead skin.
Ania G.
This stuff is awesome! I love that it really deeply exfoliates your lips. I don't find this to be super gentle which is actually what I like about it a lot of lip scrubs won't really get all of the dead skin off and this one definitely dose.
Kayla B.
katy texas
Review for: Mint Maniac
This product is good however the taste of the mint one is not that great and it's the only one that I have tried , I would like to use the other ones tho , overall it did help a lot with my lips it made them very smooth after using it and the little lip balm at the bottom of it works really well too especially after exfoliating your lips I do recommend this to those who have not tried it yet
Jamie T.
Dunwoody, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
  is my go-to product before applying lipstick. It removes all dead skin to prevent chunky lipstick application. It is an easy-on, easy-off affordable fix. The only thing keeping it from perfect is that it muddies a towel pretty good (difficult to wash from later), and cotton balls/pads don't typically remove all the scrub.
Daniela C.
Review for: Other
I love this product, because I don't have to touch it with my hands. As weird as that sounds, I mean that I don't have to apply it to my lips using my fingers. It's a lot cleaner and quicker to just apply it this way. I have no complaints and this product is a repurchased item for me. Oh, and did I mention that it is only $3.
Lindsay S.
Great smell! Made my lips feel soft and moisturizers. I expected a little more grit to get off dead skin. It is a good price compared to other lip exfoliates. It's last a good amount of time. I wouldn't recommend it to others but it could be more useful with more grit
Mina H.
Tulsa, OK
This product is a MUST in my makeup routine. You can't ask for a better product at a better price. For about $2 you change the way all of your lipstick goes on! Even with a naked lip, this product has transformed my lips making them look super healthy! Bye bye crusties!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?