5 colors available

How to use:

Arielle G.
Arielle G.
Springfield, NJ
I have the mint efoliator and I love it! It makes my lips feel so smooth and revitalized. I love the mint color and the fact it has jojoba oil in it makes me happy. Definitely worth it if you have dry lips.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Nicholasville, KY
This seems to be a pretty good product. I love this brand so much because it is so affordable but still gets the job done. I just wish it was paired with a type of gloss or repairing cream as a second step.
Synthia S.
Synthia S.
Nanuet, NY
I use the mint exfoliate and it works well. I still prefer an exfoliant that appears like an exfoliant if that makes sense. It's not grainy and the packaging is really nice. I would recommend it to others.
Nadia D.
Nadia D.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
THE LIP EXFOLIATER IS TOO SCRATCHY LIKE OUCH. the lip color is nice tho. i mean, you can't expect too much considering the price but it is decent. i have other lip products by elf and they are pretty nice.
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Brooklyn, NY
There are definitely other lip scrubs out there and they perform better than this one, however for the value you pay and if you don't have super bad issues, the product exfoliates well and isn't the worst!
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
Ephraim, UT
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this product! The price is cheap and it works so well. My lips feel a lot softer afterwards. It was just the product I was looking for to exfoliate my lips. I for sure would recommend it to others!
Denise D.
Denise D.
This is my favorite, it really helps me. I use it every night before going to bed and when I wake up my lips are super soft! I'll just put some lip moisturizer in the morning and I'll be good for the day.
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Newport News, VA
During the winter months dry lips are a struggle that even chapstick can't tackle. This lip exfoliator has really helped keep my lips smooth and soft! And it has a nice minty smell. Definitely recommended
Alexis  V.
Alexis V.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm loving this lip exfoliating product I received to try out. It's so easy to use and fits great along with my pamper products. I use it once a week and can really feel my lips get softer after each use.
Anna V.
Anna V.
Fort Worth, TX
I love how it's minty green and has sugar in it. I got it in my #influenster Voxbox and I believe it's available at target. I loved the packaging and the color. I felt it worked well to exfoliate my lips!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?