5 colors available

How to use:

Hamza M.
Hamza M.
Warrenton, VA
This product offers a lot of moisture and takes off a lot of the dead skin that is on your lips. It's well worth the price, very reasonable. I got mine for $3.00 from Target. I would definitely recommend it.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
I'm on the fence about the lip scrub. Buffed off the dead skin on my lips nicely and had a nice pleasant mint scent. But I felt like it left a residue on my lips after I wiped it off and left them super dry.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Gainesville, FL
Very rough exfoliator which is good for the winter time. It took a little while to get to the scrubby bits but once you get there it's really good. Easier to use than a loose lip scrub since it's in a stick.
Malleydis L.
Malleydis L.
Greenville, SC
Probé el mint maniac y puedo decir que me gustó. s bien hidratante y los granos de azúcar no son muy agresivos con los labios. Suelo ser de labios resecos y este producto puede ser muy útil para mi la verdad
Anais M.
Anais M.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Al principio dudé de su eficiencia pero como cuesta menos de tres dólares lo compré y me gustó mucho. No es muy fuerte pero sí se siente que exfolia y deja los labios muy suaves. Además tiene un sabor bueno.
Carlee J.
Carlee J.
Butte, MT
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
This cheap lip exfoliator does just what it states, exfoliates. It works well and is relatively cheap. It pairs well sigh the lipstick that comes with it, and has a nice holiday packaging. I would buy again!
Christina M.
Christina M.
This was my first time trying a lip exfoliating and it exceeded my expectations it works reallly well! Leaves me lips clean and smooth And very must needed this December since I always get really dry lips 👄
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Nicholasville, KY
This seems to be a pretty good product. I love this brand so much because it is so affordable but still gets the job done. I just wish it was paired with a type of gloss or repairing cream as a second step.
amy p.
amy p.
Spring, TX
I absolutely love this product. It does exactly what it is supposed to. The clear tastes a little sweet but not too overwhelming. I use this especially before a matte liquid lippy for absolutely perfection.
Thea K.
Thea K.
Dublin, OH
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love this product! It definitely looks a little odd, but it works well. The brown sugar is great, smells great and it is easy to apply. I would definitely recommend this in the winter when your lips are dry
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?