BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Annie Beth C.
This product is amazing! It broke in half the fourth use, but I am still able to get use out of it. It makes my lips so soft, and it is extremely moisturizing. I would definitely recommend this product!
Jolene W.
Aztec, NM
Review for: Mint Maniac
Takes a min to get down past just the waxy but if the scrub , but once you get to the gritty pieces, this scrub works good! A bit oily afterwards but I don't mind since I just throw on a lip mask after
Becki F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The scrub itself is really great, however I prefer scrubs that are more creamy. Once you can get a good amount off the tube it works but otherwise it just feels like your leaving dead skin on the tube.
Courtnee F.
Middlebury, CT
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love love love! Highly recommend !e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator

Bought this at Kmart ! Long lasting had this product for almost a month . Extremely easy to use and apply . Would recommend to everyone !
Kirsten C.
Tucson
Review for: Other
Have the lip exfoliator in a brown color, never noticed in came in more than one. Tastes super sweet and is very effective. Can be harsh on lips but it's just doing it's job. I'm on my third one.
Tatyana P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
athis is the only lip exfoliator i will use. I have used highends brands and drugstore but none are gentle enough or exfoliating enough for my sensative, cracky lips. This one is . I LOVE this product
Emily D.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Coconut
This is the perfect invention! Can't get off your lipstick? This is perfect to remove unwanted lipstick that won't budge! Also, it is great for exfoliating flaky lips! I highly recommend this product!
AAron M.
fort benning, ga
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I use this before every lip color application. My lips look and feel soft for hours. The price point is perfect. They have many shades and flavors that actually don't taste bad. I love love love these
Marisa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Love this stuff! I love that it is super gritty because I feel like it really is scrubbing away dead and rough skin. I wish it had a little more moisturizing properties but it works really well. I highly recommend!
Jordan S.
Hope Mills, NC
Review for: Other
Absolutely love love love this!! Will absolutely be repurchasing! It was $2. It really works so well! It scrubs all the dead skin and hydrates the lips as well. I believe I purchased this at a target.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?