5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Brooklyn, NY
There are definitely other lip scrubs out there and they perform better than this one, however for the value you pay and if you don't have super bad issues, the product exfoliates well and isn't the worst!
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
Ephraim, UT
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this product! The price is cheap and it works so well. My lips feel a lot softer afterwards. It was just the product I was looking for to exfoliate my lips. I for sure would recommend it to others!
Denise D.
Denise D.
This is my favorite, it really helps me. I use it every night before going to bed and when I wake up my lips are super soft! I'll just put some lip moisturizer in the morning and I'll be good for the day.
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Newport News, VA
During the winter months dry lips are a struggle that even chapstick can't tackle. This lip exfoliator has really helped keep my lips smooth and soft! And it has a nice minty smell. Definitely recommended
Alexis  V.
Alexis V.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm loving this lip exfoliating product I received to try out. It's so easy to use and fits great along with my pamper products. I use it once a week and can really feel my lips get softer after each use.
Anna V.
Anna V.
Fort Worth, TX
I love how it's minty green and has sugar in it. I got it in my #influenster Voxbox and I believe it's available at target. I loved the packaging and the color. I felt it worked well to exfoliate my lips!
Delilah S.
Delilah S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
With the cold weather and season beginning here in California my lips have been so chapped and peeling, this came in my life at a great time and I love it. Definitely something to add to my daily routine
Madalena N.
Madalena N.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
At first, the lip scrub worked great and for such a low price, I was surprised. halfway through my way home from the store, the entire thing snapped. I'm scared of buying again in case of wasted product.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell , AL
Ooh - I did not like this product one bit! I applied right before bed and it felt like salt was being applied. The mint smell was refreshing - but I really didn't see a difference or use in this product.
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Eugene, OR
This is really cool actually! I like that it's the shape of a lipstick, and it's not too rough on the skin of my lips. I got it for free from a voxbox, but I definitely will continue to use this product!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?