BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Juli Y.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I love this lip scrub! I use it at least once a week, since I've almost always got dry lips. But I definitely use it before I plan on using my liquid lipsticks. I love anything mint and this scent isn't too overwhelming. It's really easy to use, cheap, and easy to find! So I'll definitely be repurchasing!
Mariah A.
Okay this product works very nicely, as it really does make my lips feel smooth and soft afterwards. BUT the taste and smell of this product is so disgusting and intense, I try so hard to not get any taste in my mouth and really dread using it. If it weren't for the smell and taste, I'd give this 5 stars.
Caryn C.
This is a great one! Quick and easy to use and a great price! It leaves my list so soft and smooth. Grabbed this at CVS the other day and man I wish I had gotten this sooner! Makes all my lip stains, glosses and lipsticks look that much better!
Nia C.
Kissimmee, FL
I've bought this product twice this year and the first one was not all that great but the second one is perfect and leaves my lips smooth and plush. It's much easier to use than a regular exfoliator given that it's in a lipstick form. I'd suggest this is you're looking for something to exfoliate quickly.
Anny C.
Verified Purchase
I love this. I have dry lips when I least expect it and this really helps keeping them smooth. Just a note when using, make sure you don't twist the stick up too high or you could break it during use. I like to keep mine low.. I'm sure women who are used to using lipstick know this, but I did not!
@influenster #influenster
Shannon K.
Harvest, AL
Love love love this lip exfoliator! I bought mine from the e.l.f. section at Target. I'm on my second tube, and will continue to buy this. It's super easy to use! Apply to lips, rub lips together, then wipe away with a wet rag. Lips are left feeling plumper and smoother. Amazing quality for a great price!
Kaylee T.
I'm in love with this product! I have never used a lip exfoliator before...I've always jut used my toothbrush. This is (obviously) way better! It is super easy to use and works great! My lips are softer and smoother than ever! Would definitely recommend!
Linda C.
Statesville, NC
Review for: Rose more...
This stuff is amazing. Leaves your lips so soft and smooth, and ready for your lipstick or gloss application. It went above my expectations because of the price being so cheap I didn't expect to work as well as it did.... very much worth the money. You won't regret this purchase... your lips will thank you
Jayme Y.
geneseo , NY
Review for: Coconut more...
i do like this but i don't like the scent/flavor that i bought. i should have got grapefruit but i got coconut. it really does exfoliate your lips and it's great to use before lipstick. and i like how it's in lipstick form so it's not messy to use. just take a paper towel over it after you exfoliate.
Katie A.
Review for: Other more...
This is such a wonderful product! I've only tried the Original, but it is such a great lip scrub and super convenient packaging. I use it most mornings, and especially if I'm going to wear a matte lipstick. I have repurchased several times. Hope to try out some of the other flavors in the future.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?