5 colors available

How to use:

Ayannah S.
Ayannah S.
Gilbertsville, PA
I love this! At first I didn't think it was going to work because my lips were too wet, but once I got it down to a nice dampness it worked subtlety! I would buy it and recommend to others. It smells good too!
Deserie G.
Deserie G.
Horizon City, TX
I just can't loved this one especially since chap lips is now in season very Easy to use looks adorable simple packaging repeated user I used this multiple times but brown sugar of course I recommend it to all
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
LOVE this! I got the mint exfoliator and it is absolutely perfect for the upcoming winter season. My lips were very chapped and flakey from a recent sunburn and after using this product they were good as new:)
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Clearwater, FL
I like this (especially the mint) but I just wish it was a little more grainy and exfoliated more, and that it came off the stick a little easier onto my lips. mine seemed a little hard but overall I liked it!
Karen S.
Karen S.
This is a staple in my collection. Such an affordable lip scrub that is easy to use and lasts a long time. This exceeded my expectations! I will never buy an expensive lip stub again. I recommend it x's 10000
Julia Y.
Julia Y.
Ontario, CA
Ok this stuff makes my lips feel so soft ! I've never tried a lip exfoliater before! I was so happy when influenster sent it to me to try out. I definitely recommend to anyone I definitely will purchase again
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Dover, DE
Probably my favorite lip exfoliator. It comes in a super convenient stick form unlike most lip scrubs and smells amazing. It's super easy to use and tastes great too. For the price you truly can not beat it !
Sú U.
Sú U.
This lip exfoliator at first I was like wow this won't work, then later I got all the little beeds at it really exfoliated my lips! Only thing is that it taste wayyy to sweet, and my lips felt very dry after.
Lily Kate B.
Lily Kate B.
Falling Wtrs, WV
Never have I ever used a product that made my lips so soft. The packaging was easy to open and was sent to me in the Elf box. It will last a long time. I usually put this on before I apply lipstick or gloss!!
Navem S.
Navem S.
Titusville, FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is my favorite lip exfoliating product. The price is awesome too. Tastes like sugar and definitely gets your lips exfoliated. Mine almost look plumper when I'm done. It's a great product to have on hand.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?