BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Amber S.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love e.l.f and this is one item that I use. Not only does it make your lips feel incredibly soft, but also taste good. Definitely a must have!
Samantha K.
Blanchester, OH
Not a fan of the flavor of this lip exfoliate but it does work really well. I would recommend to people who like flavors like coconut, I definitely do not.
Tressa R.
Favorite lip exfoliator yet. Love the minty smell and the fact it is in a lipstick tube makes it so convenient for application. Definitely will repurchase
Ashni M.
West Nyack, NY
SUCH a steal for the price and a must-have for the winter months when your lips tend to get flaky. It does exactly what it's intended to and smells great!
Keana P.
Big Spring, TX
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
This was such a cute gift to receive or even give out during the holiday season. I saw it at target I hope they do more of these I really enjoy this combo
Kathy Q.
Is incredible, the exfoliating effect is very good, moisturizes your lips and also has a very cool smell and mint flavor. I recommend it 100%. I love him.
Diana P.
Franklin Sq, NY
Works great! I got mine in Mint Manic and it leaves my lips feeling super smooth and soft. It got all the dead skin off of my lips which is what I needed.
Laura A.
Saint Louis, MO
One of my favorite ELF products! Works like a charm! I wear matte lips a lot and it's crucial to exfoliate and moisturize before applying! Love
Love love
tamara e.
Mount morris, MI
I've yet been able to try this lip exfoliater but I've heard nothing but good reviews about it. Hoping I'm able to pick one up soon to try it out myself.
krista s.
Milpitas, CA
Yes, this makes my lips so soft and smooth!! All the dead skin come right off and doesn't hurt one bit, even makes my lips plumper then they really are.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?