BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Ella C.
Simple product, does what it says. Before using you will want to dampen the exfoliator so that it will actually apply. I had only one complaint, I bought the mint flavor and it tasted sickly sweet to me and the taste stuck around for a while. I would buy this again but mostly because of it's cheap price.
Angie W.
I got this in a Vox Box for free and all my opinions are my own. Can I just say that I love it?! Probably my favorite lip exfoliator ever. I have tried quite a few over the years and this is the best I've found so far!
Denise C.
e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator is great but after a while mine dried up. I'm not sure if it's because I used it too much or what but when it used to work it worked wonders and made my lips really soft. I would definitely try out they're different flavor ones because it is very cost efficient and easy to apply.
Alyssa S.
Chesterfield, MI
I love this stuff! It so economical it's crazy (under $5) and it's packed full of all natural ingredients! Works great to loosen that winter chap lips that occur from wind , sleeping or over moistening when we don't have lip balm! Just make sure to wind it down all the way and carefully close the lid. I accidentally knocked mine off the base. Could of been a combination of application pressure and that the lid inside divots in to fit only the balm (solid square with cylinder opening inside lid). so you can easily knock or knock it in a hurry. Will definitely buy again! So glad the more expensive brand I was going to try sold out during Black Friday deals at sephora! Got this for a great price at Ulta. They also had free gifts with purchase of certain dollar amount. I purchased a few other elf products and received a free mascara and cream to powder blush free! This stuff smells great too! Just tried the Mint flavor just as good if you like mint! Wish it had real mint extract instead of a perfume. Love the product otherwise!
Lauren W.
I love the mint exfoliator! It's not too harsh on your lips but leaves the feeling smooth. It's great to use before you put on lipstick to make sure that your lipstick goes on smooth and doesn't look clumpy on your lips.
Jessica S.
Miami
This is great for a quick lip scrub before and after a liquid lipstick. It is convenient to have the scrub in a lipstick tube as apposed to a pot that you have to stick your fingers in. The granules are rough enough to remove any dead or dry skin and the balm leaves your lips feeling moisturized and smooth.
Shiloh B.
Fort Worth , TX
I love this exfoliated, I love that it is unscented and not flavored. It's easy enough to use if I'm in a hurry, and not difficult to remove once you have exfoliated. It is definitely worth it, especially for the very affordable price tag!
Caitlin W.
I love this lip exfoliator! It's inexpensive and the packaging is perfect for travel. I'd like to make my own lip exfoliator but honestly don't have packaging that works well to store it in. I have the pink one and it smells so good! I struggle with chapped lips, but love lipstick, so this is perfect for me.
Shannon K.
Harvest, AL
Love love love this lip exfoliator! I bought mine from the e.l.f. section at Target. I'm on my second tube, and will continue to buy this. It's super easy to use! Apply to lips, rub lips together, then wipe away with a wet rag. Lips are left feeling plumper and smoother. Amazing quality for a great price!
Juli Y.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I love this lip scrub! I use it at least once a week, since I've almost always got dry lips. But I definitely use it before I plan on using my liquid lipsticks. I love anything mint and this scent isn't too overwhelming. It's really easy to use, cheap, and easy to find! So I'll definitely be repurchasing!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?