5 colors available

How to use:

Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Medley, FL
OMG, this lip exfoliator is AMAZING, I really love it.
It tastes delicious and left my lips feeling Wonderful, very soft and fresh.
The packaging is really cute and also is very easy to use, which is PERFECT! 1
Hayley J.
Hayley J.
Milwaukee , WI
This is amazing lip exfoliator. I received this in the e.l.f. VoxBox, and used it right away. It exfoliates gently, but strongly, and I absolutely love it! I will totally buy this in the future again and again!
Estefania C.
Estefania C.
I love love love this so much I actually purchased another one to have at work for my convenience. I think this works best before applying matte lipstick & it's only 3 dollars, can't get any better than that 👍🏼
Tori L.
Tori L.
Columbus , OH
Very comparable to high end lip exfoliators I've used in the past. It has a pretty good taste of you accidentally get it in your mouth. Works really well to get all the flakes off. I would definitely recommend.
Carlie J.
Carlie J.
I have never even considered using a lip exfoliator. But after receiving this complimentary product for my honest review I will definitely start!! The mint flavor left my lips super soft and fresh. I loved it!!
Mayra T.
Mayra T.
Kissimmee, FL
This is a very good and affordable lip exfoliator. It was actually the first one I ever bought. I think it's a great product. It is really easy to use! Not time consuming! I would recommend this lip exfoliator.
Candice W.
Candice W.
Chino, CA
Great lip exfoliator. I love that it's in lipstick form. It just makes it so easy. The mint flavor is my favorite, hands down but I've tried the cherry and that was okay too. Great price point for this as well.
Deserie G.
Deserie G.
Horizon City, TX
I just can't loved this one especially since chap lips is now in season very Easy to use looks adorable simple packaging repeated user I used this multiple times but brown sugar of course I recommend it to all
Jenny E.
Jenny E.
Allentown, PA
I truly love this and it is now a staple in my beauty routines. It help prep my lips to be soft and I can apply my lipstick easily now than before. I highly recommend everyone to get it. I love the mint manic.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
LOVE this! I got the mint exfoliator and it is absolutely perfect for the upcoming winter season. My lips were very chapped and flakey from a recent sunburn and after using this product they were good as new:)
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?