5 colors available

• Elf is a good brand?78 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Sú U.
Sú U.
This lip exfoliator at first I was like wow this won't work, then later I got all the little beeds at it really exfoliated my lips! Only thing is that it taste wayyy to sweet, and my lips felt very dry after.
Julia Y.
Julia Y.
Ontario, CA
Ok this stuff makes my lips feel so soft ! I've never tried a lip exfoliater before! I was so happy when influenster sent it to me to try out. I definitely recommend to anyone I definitely will purchase again
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Gainesville , FL
Very rough exfoliator which is good for the winter time. It took a little while to get to the scrubby bits but once you get there it's really good. Easier to use than a loose lip scrub since it's in a stick.
Carlee J.
Carlee J.
Butte, MT
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
This cheap lip exfoliator does just what it states, exfoliates. It works well and is relatively cheap. It pairs well sigh the lipstick that comes with it, and has a nice holiday packaging. I would buy again!
Malleydis L.
Malleydis L.
Greenville, SC
Probé el mint maniac y puedo decir que me gustó. s bien hidratante y los granos de azúcar no son muy agresivos con los labios. Suelo ser de labios resecos y este producto puede ser muy útil para mi la verdad
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
I'm on the fence about the lip scrub. Buffed off the dead skin on my lips nicely and had a nice pleasant mint scent. But I felt like it left a residue on my lips after I wiped it off and left them super dry.
Hamza M.
Hamza M.
Warrenton, VA
This product offers a lot of moisture and takes off a lot of the dead skin that is on your lips. It's well worth the price, very reasonable. I got mine for $3.00 from Target. I would definitely recommend it.
Rina T.
Rina T.
This lip exfoliator is amazing. Not too rough but works fast and leaves your lips feeling so smooth! I use it all the time and will keep using it very inexpensive as well! Would recommend to others for sure.
Anais M.
Anais M.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Al principio dudé de su eficiencia pero como cuesta menos de tres dólares lo compré y me gustó mucho. No es muy fuerte pero sí se siente que exfolia y deja los labios muy suaves. Además tiene un sabor bueno.
amy p.
amy p.
Spring, TX
I absolutely love this product. It does exactly what it is supposed to. The clear tastes a little sweet but not too overwhelming. I use this especially before a matte liquid lippy for absolutely perfection.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?