5 colors available

• Elf is a good brand?78 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Amany I.
Amany I.
I LOOOVE THIS! This is SO cool and quick! This is a stick lip exfoliator. It is a hard stick that has scrub particles in it that exfoliate the lips, leaving them super soft afterwards. You must wet your lips first and then rub this on your lips. the stick does transfer some moisturizing ingredients onto your lips that linger even when you wiped your lips after finishing your scrubbing. So it also is like a lip balm.It also looks like it will last a long time! Totally recommend.
Erika Y.
Erika Y.
Spring , TX
I am always looking to buy new lip scrub simply because during the colder weather my lips get extremely extremely dry and I absolutely hate that so I'm always buying new lip scrubs just to have handy while I'm out and about and I have to say that this is one of my favorite ones I love the smell to it and it actually taste pretty good I mean it's not like the rest that leave a really bad taste after this one actually taste good! Got it free to test but all my options are my own.
Hillary F.
Hillary F.
Alexandria, OH
To begin, I received this product free for testing from Influenster.

I have one word to say about this lip exfoliator: NECESSARY. This product is exactly what I have been looking for, especially as someone who uses lipstick (matte specifically) on a regular basis. It is a great addition to a beauty routine and it truly exfoliates and makes your lips super soft. The mint green has a nice, subtle smell to it as well! Overall, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Sophia F.
Sophia F.
Freedom , PA
YES PLEASE!

I have chronically chapped lips, and I also pick at them due to my anxiety. THIS PRODUCT works wonders.

Not only does is smell and taste absolutely wonderful, it gets. the. job. done. Exfoliates away dead skin, while nourishing your lips. Leaves them feeling so soft and smooth. Perfect for dry, chapped lips like mine. Love the scent/flavor selection. I use the mint one daily.

I'm in love.

*I received this product free for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I really don't like this exfoliator. The only good thing about it is the cute packaging. It's a good value but I don't really feel like it's doing much. It takes a lot of swipes to feel like it's exfoliating. It also feels like in some areas of the "lipstick" it's working and others you're getting none of the sugars but where you do it's really harsh. It also doesn't smell nor taste the greatest. You can find better lip exfoliator out there. I definitely would not repurchase.
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
Really enjoying trying out this product. I have chronically chapped and dry lips and I love wearing matte lipstick so at the end of the day, I've got a lot of dead skin to get rid of. It does a great job and leaves my lips feeling super soft, but doesn't get everything. I still have some dry skin flakes left over afterwords that I have to rub away, but overall, my lips feel better after using this product than they did before.
I received this free for testing purposes
Patti W.
Patti W.
Waco, TX
SUCH A GREAT PRODUCT. I WAS SO IMPRESSED. The exfoliating beads are incredibly dense and the sleek angle of makes it incredibly easy to apply. I will forever be a customer of ELF now simply based on how much I love this exfoliater. It perfectly exfoliated all of my dead skin and made the lipstick I followed it up with so much easier to apply. I could not possibly recommend this product any more. Its also SO MINTY and refreshing and has fantastic packaging. GO GET ONE.
Tatiana R.
Tatiana R.
Allentown, PA
This lip exfoliator is so bomb. I LOVE the fact that it comes in a little lipstick tube, which makes is so easy to use.....and it tastes so good. I have both the brown and the blue, the mint one I received complimentarily from my e.l.f. voxbox! Especially in the coming harsh winter months, for this price, I would DEFINITELY recommend this exfoliator not only for women like me who love to wear liquid lipstick all of the time, but just for the sake of saving your lips!!
Hannah mae p.
Hannah mae p.
Beaverton , OR
Omg! I don't know why I didn't buy this one when i saw it at target!? It's the bomb dot comb! I love it the first time i used it. Takes out dead skin and gunk on my lips. Lips feel refresh and soft after. I exfoliate everytime i use liquid lipstick and so far so good. I am inlove with it! Going go buy more to give to my sisters. Definitely recommend it!
Disclaimer: received this product complimentary for testing purposes from influenster. My opinion is my own.
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I honestly repurchase this so often and I can't wait to try the other kinds! This stuff is amazing!

Pros:
- It's only $3, and you can't beat that honestly.
- Doesn't smell or taste bad
- Makes your lips extremely soft
- Gentle enough for every day use

Cons:
- The packaging can break semi easily, I had to put mine into a different container

Tip:
To get it to exfoliate quickly, cut part of the tip off to get to the scrub part instead of the smooth outer coating!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?