BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Sam G.
Review for: Other
I tried the lush lip scrub and it was to messy and harsh for my super sensitive skin. That is why I decided to try this one and I fell in love. All I have to do is put a little bit of lip balm on (any one you have lying around will do) and put it on like a lipstick and bam! Smooth lips. I love it and it is super cheap.
Ashley B.
Springfield, MO
Review for: Coconut
I love ELF products because they are so affordable and available at Target! This product is great to remove dead skin and smoothen the appearance of your lips. The taste is great also! 4 stars because this product can get messy if you are not careful! I found it best to use it in the shower so I didn’t dirty my counter!
Candace L.
Review for: Mint Maniac
I have only purchased the mint lip exfoliator so far but I plan on purchasing a few other flavors. The fact that this is in stick form makes it very easy and convenient to use. After wiping off the excess my lips feel a little tingly because of the mint and smooth. I got mine at Target and it was only a few dollars.
K. W.
Review for: Rose
Absolutely love this! I used to not like wearing lipgloss because I tend to have dry lips, when I do I love wearing a matte lip tint. This stuff is amazing and makes me less self conscious about wearing matte! I use this in my daily routine and it helps tremendously, especially in the cooler temps when I need it most. Price is on point. There’s a lot of benefit in one tube even using it twice a day. A keeper in my daily makeup routine.
Emily C.
Glendale, CA
Review for: Coconut
It smells really great and works well at smoothing your lips quickly without leaving them dry. It is moisturizing and doesn't leave an excessive amount of scrub on your lips. My only problem with it is that I go through it so quickly! I love it and just wish that I needed to use less product to achieve my results.
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Other
I have the worst luck ever when it comes to my lips! No, seriously, if it's cold, my lips get chapped, if its hot, my lips get chapped, if I breathe my lips get chapped! I have purchased and tried so many products hoping it would help and every single one has failed me, except this one! This product comes in a lipstick tube. You apply it to your lips (like you would a lipstick, gloss, etc.) You want to apply a little pressure, and you wil see the dead skin coming off right before your eyes! You will feel the tingle in your lips (Don't worry, that's just your blood flowing to your lips) which in return makes your lips look full and plump! Once you are finished applying, you will massage your lips for a few minutes and then rinse the product off your lips! WOW, your lips will look and feel like a million bucks! Well, okay maybe not a million bucks, but they will look and feel soft, hydrated, full, and plump! Love this product so much that I use it daily! I recommend trying this product to everyone, especially considering it's sold at such an affordable price (under $5) 😀
Patcess C.
Review for: Rose
Whenever my lips start to crackle and get dry, I always use this product to rescue them! It gently exfoliates my skin without being too harsh on my lips! I apply one coat top and bottom and start using my finger to rub in on places that are chapped! This method helps me save product and helps gets the exfoliating process in action!
Jessica T.
Holly Hill, FL
Review for: Rose
This lip exfoliator works well enough. It's not my favorite was to exfoliate my lips but it does the job none the less. It's not to harsh on the lips and it left them feeling smooth. I'm not sure I will repurchase but it is worth the money. I would possibly try a different kind besides rose in the future.
kandiss J.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
At first i didnt see the point in a lip exfoliater but now im all about it. It really sooth my dry lips. It takes off dead and dry skin. It makes my lips super soft. It tasts and smells so good. Love it.
Sarah N.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great on the go. It is the size and shape of a regular lipstick and the granules don’t fly everywhere while rubbing it on the lips. Leaves a nice thin balm layer when done. The only problem is the lipstick bullet quickly becomes misshapen which makes it somewhat more difficult to use as time goes on.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?