BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Katie S.
Williamsport, PA
I swear I have the driest lips in the world and this lip exfoliater has been a miracle. I use it at night before going to bed and also before applying lip products. It helps to create a smooth surface so lipstick doesn't look dry or patchy.
Mariah K.
Review for: Other
This is such a great and affordable product to have on hand if you're a lipstick lover like I am. It is easy to apply and makes much less mess than a traditional scrub plus it's easy to travel with! I deducted one star simply because it can be a little difficult to get the scrub going but if you wet your lips a little more it tends to help.
Cami R.
Grand Island, NE
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Love love love it!!! Got it as one of my presents for Christmas and I put the exfoliator on every night before bed. The lip color for the lip pencil is amazing. It goes so well with all my berry reds and pinks. It's so creamy and buttery.
Christen H.
North miami, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been so hesitant with this product for some reason. I felt like a lipstick type exfoliador just wouldn't get the job done for my extremely dry lips. BUT this totally exceeded my expectations. Exfoliates perfectly, wipe it of and vowala!
Jess J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this and other elf lip exfoliators. Prior to using this product I hadn't ever used a lip exfoliator before. I love the packaging, very simple and BLACK. I find all my elf products at Walmart. I would of course recommend to others, who are possibly looking for an alternative to pricier items on the market. This is a solid COMPETITOR.
Anne E.
I am usually very lazy about exfoliating, especially my lips. This product is SUPER easy to use (the crystals dissolve and the taste is great) and works well. Plus, it's incredibly affordable! I tried the mint flavor, but have ordered the rose as well.
Emily C.
Arkadelphia , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got the lip exfoliator in my e.l.f. VoxBox and I have mixed feelings about it. The exfoliator was pretty painful to use on my lips and I don't feel like the results lasted very long. I liked the taste and how my lips felt immediately after using the product.
Victoria P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this before I got it in my elf Vox box. I love this for exfoliating my lips before applying chapstick before bed. My lips are ready for my lipstick the next day. It does exfoliate my dry lips away. Holy grail product for sure.
Roseanna M.
Enterprise , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like that this helped my terrible peeling lips. It helped me keep them smooth, and meanwhile didn't have a bad smell or flavor. It was pleasant and minty. It feels like silky lipstick/Chapstick with gritty texture. Very helpful product to have.
Nicole P.
Syracuse, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore this product. I received one in a voxbox and I have used it almost every day. I have used other lip exfoliators before but this one worked best in my opinion. I will definitely be purchasing this item again when I run out of this one!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?