5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Lip Care

How to use:

Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
I love this product. AMAZINGGGGGG for the winter months. Chapped lips? No problem with this lip exfoliate. It leaves your lips feeling smooth and minty. Thanks @influenster for allowing me to sample this product!
Maryssa-Marie H.
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
I like this exfoliating lipstick. It makes my lips nice and smooth because they are cracked and peeling this time of year! This was my first time using it and I would recommend for sure. It is an awesome product
Mary F.
Mary F.
I found this during black friday sales and I love every flavor! Its easy to use in stick form and easy to store and travel with. you can not beat the price for this amazing scrub! bullet can break easily though.
Lyndsey D.
Lyndsey D.
Independence, OR
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I LOVE this kid, especially the exfoliator one. My lips look amazing and now they even feel amazing. Plus it smells sooo good. The colors are so pretty and don't dry out my lips. Totally try this. You'll love it
Laura F C.
Laura F C.
San Marcos, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love this product!
Leaves lips feel soft and gets rid of rough skin... It's really helpful when lips feel really chapped, put some of this product and then some balm after and your set! Price is awesome as well!
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Orlando, FL
First day using it and I already love it. Great for cold weather chapped lips. Really smooths out your lips. And you can add your everyday lip wear right over it after wards. Totally worth the buy, great product
Ayde A.
Ayde A.
Las Vegas , NV
Got this in my ELF Voxbox and I thought it was a little strange that if was in a lipstick since I usually get scrubs for my lips but it is a great product. The mintyness taste is perfect as well as does the job!
Carlie J.
Carlie J.
I have never even considered using a lip exfoliator. But after receiving this complimentary product for my honest review I will definitely start!! The mint flavor left my lips super soft and fresh. I loved it!!
Mayra T.
Mayra T.
Kissimmee, FL
This is a very good and affordable lip exfoliator. It was actually the first one I ever bought. I think it's a great product. It is really easy to use! Not time consuming! I would recommend this lip exfoliator.
Candice W.
Candice W.
Chino, CA
Great lip exfoliator. I love that it's in lipstick form. It just makes it so easy. The mint flavor is my favorite, hands down but I've tried the cherry and that was okay too. Great price point for this as well.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?