BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Amber T.
Potsdam , NY
Love this so much! The price is wonderful, and the result is great, my normally dry lips always come out nice and smooth. It really helps prep my lips for a nice smooth finished lipstick look. I will continue to buy this amazing product and I suggest you do too!
Kara Rose M.
This product is pretty good quality for the price. It is definitely a gentle yet effective exfoliator while also not damaging the lips. I was sent the Mint Maniac edition in my VoxBox and I use this every night before bed!
Denise C.
e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator is great but after a while mine dried up. I'm not sure if it's because I used it too much or what but when it used to work it worked wonders and made my lips really soft. I would definitely try out they're different flavor ones because it is very cost efficient and easy to apply.
Angie W.
I got this in a Vox Box for free and all my opinions are my own. Can I just say that I love it?! Probably my favorite lip exfoliator ever. I have tried quite a few over the years and this is the best I've found so far!
Patricia B.
Richmond, VA
This is the perfect solution to those dry winter lips. I've never heard of a lip exfoliator but this is such a welcome addition to my regular regimen. The air is so dry this time of year and sometimes chapstick just isn't enough. This is a great quick fix.
Lauren W.
I love the mint exfoliator! It's not too harsh on your lips but leaves the feeling smooth. It's great to use before you put on lipstick to make sure that your lipstick goes on smooth and doesn't look clumpy on your lips.
kandiss J.
Review for: Sweet Cheery more...
At first i didnt see the point in a lip exfoliater but now im all about it. It really sooth my dry lips. It takes off dead and dry skin. It makes my lips super soft. It tasts and smells so good. Love it.
Abbey S.
West Chester, PA
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
Great lip exfoliator! Tastes yummy and leaves my lips soft and smooth. The only downside is the product packaging. This scrub would be better suited in a pot instead of in a lipstick tube. I've had to use a decent amount of pressure to apply the product to my lips, and when doing so the stick broke in half :(
Rachel C.
Macomb, IL
The product isn't bad but I just have extremely chapped lips in the winter time and it doesn't take off more than a little of the dead skin on my lips. You also have to be gentle with the product because it either wants to slip out of the packaging or break off on the edge  if you press too hard on one side.
Jessica T.
Holly Hill, FL
Review for: Rose more...
This lip exfoliator works well enough. It's not my favorite was to exfoliate my lips but it does the job none the less. It's not to harsh on the lips and it left them feeling smooth. I'm not sure I will repurchase but it is worth the money. I would possibly try a different kind besides rose in the future.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?