BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Anna V.
Anna V.
Fort Worth, TX
I love how it's minty green and has sugar in it. I got it in my #influenster Voxbox and I believe it's available at target. I loved the packaging and the color. I felt it worked well to exfoliate my lips!
Alexis  V.
Alexis V.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm loving this lip exfoliating product I received to try out. It's so easy to use and fits great along with my pamper products. I use it once a week and can really feel my lips get softer after each use.
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Eugene, OR
This is really cool actually! I like that it's the shape of a lipstick, and it's not too rough on the skin of my lips. I got it for free from a voxbox, but I definitely will continue to use this product!
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
Reedsville , WI
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I use this exfoliating often. It gets my lips ready for any brand of color stay lipstick. Helps keep lips smooth and hydrated which works to keep your lipstick on all and looking great all day and night!
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Lugoff, SC
Love love love these! This & the sweet cherry one are amazing and do exactly what you want them to! Very great product for how cheap it is! Nice packaging as well! And yes I would buy and recommend this!
Maddie W.
Maddie W.
Kenosha, WI
Gosh! I love love love this product! I'm a person who wears lipstick everyday and mostly matte. I'm always trying to get
My lipstick to stay well and look great! This product definitely does that for me!
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell , AL
Ooh - I did not like this product one bit! I applied right before bed and it felt like salt was being applied. The mint smell was refreshing - but I really didn't see a difference or use in this product.
Monique F.
Monique F.
Ontario, CA
I love the Mint Lip Exfoliator I received in my VoxBox this month! It made my lips so soft and the scent was mint so it felt so nice and refreshing on my lips. I would buy this product if I ever run out!
Madalena N.
Madalena N.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
At first, the lip scrub worked great and for such a low price, I was surprised. halfway through my way home from the store, the entire thing snapped. I'm scared of buying again in case of wasted product.
Delilah S.
Delilah S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
With the cold weather and season beginning here in California my lips have been so chapped and peeling, this came in my life at a great time and I love it. Definitely something to add to my daily routine
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?