BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Kerry H.
Scottsdale, AZ
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator more...
While I love ELF products this isn't my favorite lip exfoliate. If you're looking for something to exfoliate like a classic sugar scrub would, then you will be disappointed. But if you want a lighter exfoliation that you won't have to wash off when done then this is a good option.
fabiola a.
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
This is good I like the convenience of not having to use my fingers or a tool to pick up the product but I wear a lot of liquid lipsticks and my lips do dry more. I wanted this be a little more rough to take all the dead skin. It did ok but this would be better for those who don't wear liquid lipsticks that often.
heather r.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
It's the best lip scrub I've used it's easy to use  mess free hydrating and you can throw it in your pocket and use it where ever you go. For 3 dollars its a steal!   Removes dead skin and does all it says it should I would recommend it to anyone who suffers from dry lips or just wants a good lip scrub
Anny A.
Doral, FL
Sufro de resequedad en los labios y con este exfoliador me ayuda bastante a quitar esos residuos de piel muerta y realmente deja los labios suave, lo recomiendo para aquellas personas que tienden a tener resecos sus labios
Ariana W.
Bigfork , MT
Love love this stuff! I am so impressed with E.L.F cosmetics and there products! Amazing products and great quality and soooo inexpensive too! I have a pretty good collection of elf products and I love adding too it everytime I go to Walmart
Tammy S.
Terre Haute , IN
I absolutely love this lip exfoliator! Although I prefer my exfoliators to be a little harsher/grittier, I love how simple and easy it is to use. Plus, since it's in a lipstick form it doesn't get messy like those in a container!
Jessica M.
Ansonia, CT
Review for: Coconut, Other more...
Hands down the best exfoliator I've purchased and for a great price. My lips feel smooth and buttery and look great after using this product. E.L.F products are fantastic good quality with an even better price. If you are purchasing on a budget I highly recommend checking out their products.
Jenae W.
I absolutely love this product! I bought mine in the pink color. It smells amazing and the lipstick design of the exfoliant makes it extremely easy to use. I would recommend this product to anyone. I'll be buying it again!
Christel J.
San Diego, CA
I received this E.L.F. lip exfoliator free from @influenster and @elfcosmetics for review. I like that it comes in stick form for personal use, but as a makeup artist, I'd like to share that you can also use a palette knife and offer it to your clients to prep their lips during this cold, dry-lip season. I used this on myself and the first thing to know is you don't need much. Just rub it on your lips and massage into your lips in a circular motion with one finger to exfoliate. The minty flavor is pretty sweet and mild, so I like it a lot. No burning sensation or anything. When I remove it, my lips feel really soft, and this needs to immediately be followed up with a good moisturizing lip balm or my lips dry out and have the same dead, dry skin issue as before. At a very affordable $3-5 per stick, which will last you a while if you do it right, it's worth reaping the benefits of silky smooth lips.
Ella C.
Simple product, does what it says. Before using you will want to dampen the exfoliator so that it will actually apply. I had only one complaint, I bought the mint flavor and it tasted sickly sweet to me and the taste stuck around for a while. I would buy this again but mostly because of it's cheap price.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?