5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Ayannah S.
Ayannah S.
Gilbertsville, PA
I love this! At first I didn't think it was going to work because my lips were too wet, but once I got it down to a nice dampness it worked subtlety! I would buy it and recommend to others. It smells good too!
Deserie G.
Deserie G.
Horizon city, TX
I just can't loved this one especially since chap lips is now in season very Easy to use looks adorable simple packaging repeated user I used this multiple times but brown sugar of course I recommend it to all
Jenny E.
Jenny E.
Allentown, PA
I truly love this and it is now a staple in my beauty routines. It help prep my lips to be soft and I can apply my lipstick easily now than before. I highly recommend everyone to get it. I love the mint manic.
Emma M.
Emma M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This lip exfoliator is everything! Makes and keeps my lips moisturized with a minty fresh finish works great as a primer under my matte lipsticks and never dries out my lips! For the price you cant beat that!!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
LOVE this! I got the mint exfoliator and it is absolutely perfect for the upcoming winter season. My lips were very chapped and flakey from a recent sunburn and after using this product they were good as new:)
Jacklin G.
Jacklin G.
Bullhead City, AZ
Actually very surprised by this, it works amazing and removes all dead skin!! Also very happy that the bottom pops off and becomes a cute little moisturizer on the side! I will definitely be buying this again!
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Clearwater, FL
I like this (especially the mint) but I just wish it was a little more grainy and exfoliated more, and that it came off the stick a little easier onto my lips. mine seemed a little hard but overall I liked it!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Dover, DE
Probably my favorite lip exfoliator. It comes in a super convenient stick form unlike most lip scrubs and smells amazing. It's super easy to use and tastes great too. For the price you truly can not beat it !
Sú U.
Sú U.
This lip exfoliator at first I was like wow this won't work, then later I got all the little beeds at it really exfoliated my lips! Only thing is that it taste wayyy to sweet, and my lips felt very dry after.
Navem S.
Navem S.
Titusville , FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is my favorite lip exfoliating product. The price is awesome too. Tastes like sugar and definitely gets your lips exfoliated. Mine almost look plumper when I'm done. It's a great product to have on hand.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?