BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
krista s.
Milpitas, CA
Yes, this makes my lips so soft and smooth!! All the dead skin come right off and doesn't hurt one bit, even makes my lips plumper then they really are.
Jeri E.
Carlisle
I love using this before I put lipstick on and it makes my lips soft and smooth! It really makes my lipstick look clean and smooth on my lips! AMAZING!
Lilian J.
I think this product smells good but I don't like the way it works. I don't like lip gloss to much and this product makes me feel as if I have some on.
Kayla G.
Brawley, CA
this product is definitely a must have. i use every morning while im doing my makeup. i scrub it off with a toothbrush and it leave my lips super soft.
Katelynn D.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love my mint maniac lip exfoliator! It definitely makes my lips softer and I see that pout it gives my lips! I love how affordable it is!
Megan P.
I really love this product because it's super convenient because it's in a tube. It's quick and easy and leaves your lips feeling smooth and hydrated.
Korin P.
Battle Ground, IN
This lip exfoliater is a must have year round! It's really quick and easy to use to prevent chapped lips, definitely less messy than other exfoliaters
Jessalyn D.
Lip exfoliator...who would have thought! I love this. Perfect for those dry winter lips or after you've been sick. Makes them soft and tastes good too
Meredith T.
Obsessed! This is my go to lip exfoliator, I have to use it before putting on my daily liquid lipstick! Love the convenience, price and effectiveness.
Faith W.
Lexington, KY
Love this product. I apply medicated blistex daily and sometimes I do get a build up from wearing lipstick daily as well so this product helps a lot.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?