5 colors available

Angela V.
Angela V.
Broad Channel, NY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Good product. First time having it. You can buy in store. I'd buy it again . Better than other products in comparison. Very good value, not too pricey. I think if you haven't tried it before I highly recommend it
Ashleigh C.
Ashleigh C.
This is great at taking the dead skin and uneven places off my lips for a flawless lip color application. I could not be happier! The smell of peppermint is refreshing and it leaves your lips feeling very smooth.
Michaela F.
Michaela F.
Brookhaven, PA
I liked it a good bit however I'm not exactly sure what it did. I do like the idea of lip exfoliator and I will absolutely give it another try before writing it off. I love e.l.f. products so it might just be me.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Love how easy this is to use, and I can actually wear lipstick all day without my lips getting dry and cracked. I do have to use it every day though. Good value for the price. Will buy another when mine runs out.
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.
Lewis mcchord , WA
My original thoughts on the original exfoliated sucked. But this mint one though!!!! It's great! Doesn't break off and sheds off the dead skin on my lip. Packaging is nice and I definitely would buy this version!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Dude I bought this for like 2 dollars and it works like magic. I love finding cheap things that work amazing and this is one of them. Elf has really good products for an affordable prices. Would highly recommend.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Stockton, CA
I had low expectations when I received this product but I was shocked to see how well it worked. It scrubbed away dead skin and left lips feeling smooth. Don't forget to moisturize afterwards for an amazing feel!
Jourdan S.
Jourdan S.
My lips are so dry and chapped right now because of the cold weather but this stuff cleared up what Carmex and Vaseline couldn't. I am so digging this stuff! I am definitely going to keep it stocked in my makeup.
Kirsten G.
Kirsten G.
Cheektowaga , NY
Great product for the winter months. Super easy to use. Just followed the directions on the box ! Made my lips super soft and just wiped off with a cotton pad at the end. A good lip exfoliator, I would recommend.
amanda g.
amanda g.
Arlington, TX
First time trying this and I received for testing purposes. I have used once and I really liked how it left my lips! The mint scent and the sweet flavor I enjoy as well. My lips felt soft and not sensitive after.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?