5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Lip Care

How to use:

Brandi V.
Brandi V.
I love this exfoliator because it makes my lips so dang soft! My boyfriend always notices when I use it! It is also very inexpensive and is great to follow up with some light gloss or chopstick for a fresh feeling!
Justine L.
Justine L.
West Boylston, MA
This is apart of my lip care routine. It take off all my dead skin on my lips. I have used this for quite some time now. I got mine at Walmart, but you can get them at any drugstore. I would definitely repurchase!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Portland, OR
I just finished up exfoliating my lips. They are so smooth! The instructions were super easy and had great results. Thanks Influenster for sending me this in my Voxbox! Definitely something I'd buy once I run out.
Aiyana B.
Aiyana B.
Billings, MT
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Works really well for the price you pay. It's only about $3 and it really gets the job done. It's rough and makes your lips feel smooth afterwards. The packaging is cute and simple. I would recommend this product.
Julia M.
Julia M.
One of the best lip exfoliators I have used- and certainly the best prices. I've gone through several and will always have one on my vanity. I love the new sweet cherry one, but have not tried the mint. It's next!
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
This is the only lip exfoliator I've ever used because it's awesome! I'm always satisfied when I buy this so I've never looks for another. This surpasses my expectations. It does the job and leaves my lips smooth.
Daisy G.
Daisy G.
Elgin, IL
It's sortve a weird feeling, but once you get used to the idea of an exfoliation on your lips, it's a life saver. I constantly find myself reapplying chopstick but this put a stop to it. Can't wait to use it more!
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
Lebanon, NJ
It is Inexpensive and works wonders! It Removes dead skin in seconds leaving a smooth and clean feel. I recommend doing it a couple times of week but not more than once in a day. It can leave the lips feeling dry.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Zachary, LA
I really do like this. I have the mint flavor. It is a super affordable price. Definitely not too much money. It gets all of the crusties off of your lips and isn't messy. Others should definitely give this a try.
Jourdan S.
Jourdan S.
My lips are so dry and chapped right now because of the cold weather but this stuff cleared up what Carmex and Vaseline couldn't. I am so digging this stuff! I am definitely going to keep it stocked in my makeup.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?