BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Kayla M.
Helotes, TX
This product is pretty good for it's price. Everytime I use it it leave a nice freash feel on my lips aswell as almost completely vanishing all lip wrinkles. It's only con is that its kind of difficult to apply but that's only because it isn't your regular lips stick,once you've got the product on your lips though it does an amazing job.
Adriana R.
Ok so I totally hated this product when I 1st got it but I think I got a defective one. It was super rough and the little granules wouldn't even rub off on my lips. I scraped the 1st layer thinking this would help but it didn't. I tossed it out but then months later I saw the cinnamon scrub but E.L.F and I decided to give it one more shot. Loved it! E.L.F you redeemed yourself on this one.
Nicole P.
Syracuse, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore this product. I received one in a voxbox and I have used it almost every day. I have used other lip exfoliators before but this one worked best in my opinion. I will definitely be purchasing this item again when I run out of this one!
Victoria P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this before I got it in my elf Vox box. I love this for exfoliating my lips before applying chapstick before bed. My lips are ready for my lipstick the next day. It does exfoliate my dry lips away. Holy grail product for sure.
Marina C.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is amazing! The fact that it's shaped like a lipstick makes it sooooo much easier to use, and it's great for daily exfoliation of your lips, cuz it exfoliates pretty gently, so it won't do any miracles if your lips are super chapped.
Christen H.
North miami, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been so hesitant with this product for some reason. I felt like a lipstick type exfoliador just wouldn't get the job done for my extremely dry lips. BUT this totally exceeded my expectations. Exfoliates perfectly, wipe it of and vowala!
Ktron M.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
A staple in my makeup kit. At just $3, this works just as good as any fancy lip scrub. I only gave 4 stars because the packaging isn't my favorite.. I find the stick moves over time. Regardless, this is the best lip exfoliator and most drugstores carry them! Highly recommend.
Cami R.
Grand Island, NE
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Love love love it!!! Got it as one of my presents for Christmas and I put the exfoliator on every night before bed. The lip color for the lip pencil is amazing. It goes so well with all my berry reds and pinks. It's so creamy and buttery.
Taylor B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This s such a great idea. An easy way to combat chapped lips on the go. Can be done daily or once a week or whenever. Super easy just like putting on lipstick. Then wipe it away and gloss up with your color of choice for super moist lips!!
Jessica E.
Kearney, NE
Review for: Rose
This was the first lip exfoliater that I've tried and I wasn't too sure how to feel about it. It's very gritty of course, but I didn't feel like it helped with the dead skin on my lips. When I washed the product off my lips they didn't feel much different to me. I won't repurchase this product because it didn't work like I wanted it to.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?