5 colors available

How to use:

Deborah M.
Deborah M.
Baytown, TX
I was really excited when I saw this came in my e.l.f. voxbox! I always use matte lipstick so this works great before applying. I wish it was a little bit more gritty to exfoliate. Other than that I'm happy with it.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
YASSS. this is the first lip exfoliator I've ever used and I'll buy this for sure. I have chapped lips when it gets cold outside and this really helps getting all the dead skin off my lips and prepping for lipstick!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Pulaski , TN
This product does exactly what it's supposed to do. It's easy to use but it does dry out quickly. For $3 you can't beat it! I am a repeat user and recommend this for someone looking for a great but cheap exfoliator.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Evans City, PA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I've been looking for a great lip exfoliater and I came across this and this by far is the best one and what I've been looking for. It is amazing at getting rid of dry and cracked lips. It also moisturizes you lips.
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Wow honestly this product is incredible. $3 that's it!!! It's such a good value. I love that it is in a lipstick tube. It's not messy like other lip scrubs. I totally recommend this! They have different flavors too
lawanda S.
lawanda S.
Wow I didn't think I needed the lip exfoliator. Until I tried it and seen the difference my lipstick stayed on for a very long time and they were very soft..Now I know the important of getting rid of dead skin off.
Micah D.
Micah D.
Missouri city, TX
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I love how it is shaped like a lipstick, and removes dead skin. The packaging is nice, along with the nice mint color. Easy on the lips, reminds me of lush lip product. Overall highly reccomend
Brandi V.
Brandi V.
I love this exfoliator because it makes my lips so dang soft! My boyfriend always notices when I use it! It is also very inexpensive and is great to follow up with some light gloss or chopstick for a fresh feeling!
Loretta O.
Loretta O.
Columbus, GA
Love this product so far. I have dry lips often throughout the year and this has been great. I use this every couple days as a treatment. Easy to use, smells great, does what it is supposed to! Will def repurchase!
Makaela K.
Makaela K.
Bedford , Tx
These lip exfoliators are amazing. They get everything off my lips all of the crusty skin and all the left over junk and leaves them feeling silky smooth. I got it from target and it works amazing. Will always buy.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?