5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
Lebanon, NJ
It is Inexpensive and works wonders! It Removes dead skin in seconds leaving a smooth and clean feel. I recommend doing it a couple times of week but not more than once in a day. It can leave the lips feeling dry.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
This is the only lip exfoliator I've ever used because it's awesome! I'm always satisfied when I buy this so I've never looks for another. This surpasses my expectations. It does the job and leaves my lips smooth.
Michaela F.
Michaela F.
Brookhaven, PA
I liked it a good bit however I'm not exactly sure what it did. I do like the idea of lip exfoliator and I will absolutely give it another try before writing it off. I love e.l.f. products so it might just be me.
Ashleigh C.
Ashleigh C.
This is great at taking the dead skin and uneven places off my lips for a flawless lip color application. I could not be happier! The smell of peppermint is refreshing and it leaves your lips feeling very smooth.
Raelyn A.
Raelyn A.
Cambridge, MN
What a great and extremely affordable lip exfoliator used this and noticed immediate results doesn't dry out lips easy to apply and is great for dry dead skin! I would recommend this to anyone! Love this product!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Love how easy this is to use, and I can actually wear lipstick all day without my lips getting dry and cracked. I do have to use it every day though. Good value for the price. Will buy another when mine runs out.
Kirsten G.
Kirsten G.
Cheektowaga , NY
Great product for the winter months. Super easy to use. Just followed the directions on the box ! Made my lips super soft and just wiped off with a cotton pad at the end. A good lip exfoliator, I would recommend.
Angela V.
Angela V.
Broad Channel, NY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Good product. First time having it. You can buy in store. I'd buy it again . Better than other products in comparison. Very good value, not too pricey. I think if you haven't tried it before I highly recommend it
Jourdan S.
Jourdan S.
My lips are so dry and chapped right now because of the cold weather but this stuff cleared up what Carmex and Vaseline couldn't. I am so digging this stuff! I am definitely going to keep it stocked in my makeup.
amanda g.
amanda g.
Arlington, TX
First time trying this and I received for testing purposes. I have used once and I really liked how it left my lips! The mint scent and the sweet flavor I enjoy as well. My lips felt soft and not sensitive after.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?