BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Jenna B.
Greenville, SC
I have the mint E.L.F. lip exfoliate and it works like a charm! My skin isn't good at self exfoliating so I really have to give it a hand. This lip exfoliator leaves my lips feel smooth, soft, and looking great! I like to apply before getting in the shower so the warmth and time will let the product work best for me.
Lanre E.
Henrico, VA
This is the cheapest exfoliator ever. I have used it so many times. I constantly get it from walmart or target. I have tried others like Mary kay lip mask, fresh lip scrub and i still like this better. It has a moisturizing effect (oil) even while exfoliating your lips. When you done exfoliating, your lips feels moisturized.
Tanya D.
Brockton, MA
Love this lip exfoliator! Super inexpensive and does a great job at getting the dead skin off your lips. I recieved the Manic Mint in my e.l.f. voxbox that I received compliments of influenster for testing and review purposes.
Summer V.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Other more...
No more cracked, crusty lips! I swear this is my holy grail! I now use this to exfoliate before putting on lip products and OMG, I love it! Before this product I would have dry, cracked lips with lipstick or whatsoever and girl, it didn't look pleasant lol. Whenever I use it, I end up having soft moisturized lips :)
Jennifer F.
I saw a friend use this after a vox box. I went out and bought it immediately. It sort of hurts to apply. Very exfoliating. Once done my lips feel amazing and smooth and healthy. Especially great for the cold winter months when your lips are about to crack open.
Vonne T.
This product works really well with peeling off dead skin. It feels like a sugar scrub and since it's shaped like a lipstick it makes it easy to use. I also like that it has a minty taste. I would definitely purchase again!!
Amber L.
San Diego , CA
I absolutely love these things, the mint one in particular. The regular one that's brown is way too abrasive for my lips tho it does work, the mint one has smaller particles that are more gentle and still effective. So affordable!
Grace F.
Colorado Springs, CO
I really liked this product in the sense that it made my lips very very soft and shockingly it smelled fantastic. The only part i wasnt very fond of was how rough the exfoliater was. It was like rubbing sandpaper on my lips. It says to "gently exfoliate lips" and by gently they must mean barely touch to your lips at all. But overall it worked and did what it said
Brynlee H.
Crossville, AL
This stuff really works. It smells great and leaves your lips feeling amazing!! It's also a great price for the product. It comes with easy instructions. I use about an hour before I wear matte lipstick and put on extra chapstick after just to be ready. Love it.
Kelsey B.
In the winter time my lips get very dry. They also get chapped and peal. This lip exfoliator helps me to remove the dry skin and expose the fresh new skin. This makes my lips the perfect condition to apply any kind of lip color.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?