5 colors available

How to use:

Dani G.
Dani G.
Mesa, AZ
This is one of my favorite beauty products ever. I hate those tubs of scrub where you have to drag your finger through it just to get some scrub! This makes application easy and it works super well too. Highly suggest!
Katrina H.
Katrina H.
Astoria, NY
It smells/tastes great and it's effective in making your lips super smooth. My lips felt to soft and luxurious after using it! I will buy it after I finish this. I am beyond grateful that I got an influencer vox box 💖
Savannah N.
Savannah N.
Montebello, CA
It's a decent product but I personally feel as if it's a little too rough and grainy. It's affordable and easy to use but I think I'm a bit too sensitive to use it. I don't recommend this to those with sensitive skin.
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
Las Vegas, NV
This is awesome. I can put my matte lipsticks on and my lips do not dry out. I highly recommend using this before lipsticks. It makes your lips moist and full. Not dry like most lipsticks end up making your lips feel.
Bint A.
Bint A.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This lip exfoliator is amazing. I love that it comes in a stick which makes it super easy to use. It's not rough on lips. It's not expensive. It lasts a long time. I will be repurchasing and I definitely recommend it.
Xitlaly M.
Xitlaly M.
This lip exfoliator is the best, it comes in handy when I have chapped lips and removes all the dead skin that I have. I've been having it for quite a while and I love it so much, you won't regret buying this product!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Just discovered this lip exfoliator. I love how it has a sweet scent and not a chemical smell or taste. I purchased this as Walmart. For about $3 I would say this is a great deal. I will definitely keep buying these.
Fernanda B.
Fernanda B.
Daly City, CA
Extremely good. It taste like mint and refreshed my lips. It really works. It was my first time trying and I would definitely recommend and use again. It comes just like a normal lipstick so it is really easy to use.
Blair D.
Blair D.
Kilmarnock , VA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This lip exfoliater works pretty well for the price. I always used this one from bath and body works but was looking for a cheaper alternative and this doesn't work as well but is more convenient and more affordable.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Morgantown, WV
I am really happy with this lip exfoliator. You can't beat it for the price, honestly. It helps my lips feel smooth and soft and it is amazing at getting dry skin off your lips for that flawless lipstick application!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?