BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Alecia P.
Pittsford, NY
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
I have been using this product again for a few days. I have to say- my lips already feel so much better! I bought this is at target. Super simple to use. I put some on my lips and move it around my lips and let let it sit there for a few minutes! I wipe it off and my lips feel brand new!!!!! I'm obsessed! And the best part? Super affordable!
Daniela C.
Review for: Other more...
I love this product, because I don't have to touch it with my hands. As weird as that sounds, I mean that I don't have to apply it to my lips using my fingers. It's a lot cleaner and quicker to just apply it this way. I have no complaints and this product is a repurchased item for me. Oh, and did I mention that it is only $3.
Arlethia W.
Pocono Summit
I use this product daily! I absolutely love it. I am repeat user and will continue to use it in the future. I got it my local Walmart where it is cost effective. It met all of my expectations. The only complaint I have is that when the tip gets dried out I have to scrape a layer off the top, which wastes some product.
chang l.
I really like this product for winter. My lips have been extra dry and when I use this, it makes them softer again. It's not too harsh on the lips and you only need to move it in a circular motion to get all the dead skin off.
Tanya D.
Brockton, MA
Love this lip exfoliator! Super inexpensive and does a great job at getting the dead skin off your lips. I recieved the Manic Mint in my e.l.f. voxbox that I received compliments of influenster for testing and review purposes.
Rachel D.
I really like this product! I have the original brown one and its tastes like brown sugar if I had to put a flavor on it. It exfoliates the lips without irritating them and gently removes the dead skin on it. Once the top layer wears off you may need to apply lipbalm first so it is gentle but its completely worth. I also love the cheap price of it for how well it works! Definitely would recommend and it is very worth the purchase!
Denise S.
Beaumont, TX
Review for: Rose more...
Lip Exfoliator by Elf was such a great product to try. I was very skeptical at first because just last week I tried a product and it made a rash on my face. But never the less I tried the Elf exfoliating lip scrub and it was perfect. I would buy this product over and over again.

@Influenster #contest #influensterawards
Lanre E.
Henrico, VA
This is the cheapest exfoliator ever. I have used it so many times. I constantly get it from walmart or target. I have tried others like Mary kay lip mask, fresh lip scrub and i still like this better. It has a moisturizing effect (oil) even while exfoliating your lips. When you done exfoliating, your lips feels moisturized.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Other more...
I had the brown sugar scent/flavor of this product and it is absolutely amazing, especially for 3 dollars. I had read the reviews and was expecting it to get the job done, but with just one use my dead skin has already come off and my lips feel nourished. I plan on not only using this everyday but reusing this item again and again.
Alexis B.
Anderson, SC
I brought the mint exfoliator. HOLY FREAKING GRAIL I bought this product recently, and I have to stay I am pleased with my purchase. This exfoliator came in a lipstick packaging, which is perfect so you don't want to use your fingers to apply. For three dollars,!!!!! Really recommend if your look for a sleek, affordable, and mostly safe lip exfoliator to buy!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?