5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
Lebanon, NJ
It is Inexpensive and works wonders! It Removes dead skin in seconds leaving a smooth and clean feel. I recommend doing it a couple times of week but not more than once in a day. It can leave the lips feeling dry.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Portland , OR
I just finished up exfoliating my lips. They are so smooth! The instructions were super easy and had great results. Thanks Influenster for sending me this in my Voxbox! Definitely something I'd buy once I run out.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
This is the only lip exfoliator I've ever used because it's awesome! I'm always satisfied when I buy this so I've never looks for another. This surpasses my expectations. It does the job and leaves my lips smooth.
Justine L.
Justine L.
West Boylston, MA
This is apart of my lip care routine. It take off all my dead skin on my lips. I have used this for quite some time now. I got mine at Walmart, but you can get them at any drugstore. I would definitely repurchase!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Zachary, LA
I really do like this. I have the mint flavor. It is a super affordable price. Definitely not too much money. It gets all of the crusties off of your lips and isn't messy. Others should definitely give this a try.
Angela V.
Angela V.
Broad Channel, NY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Good product. First time having it. You can buy in store. I'd buy it again . Better than other products in comparison. Very good value, not too pricey. I think if you haven't tried it before I highly recommend it
Raelyn A.
Raelyn A.
Cambridge, MN
What a great and extremely affordable lip exfoliator used this and noticed immediate results doesn't dry out lips easy to apply and is great for dry dead skin! I would recommend this to anyone! Love this product!
Ashleigh C.
Ashleigh C.
This is great at taking the dead skin and uneven places off my lips for a flawless lip color application. I could not be happier! The smell of peppermint is refreshing and it leaves your lips feeling very smooth.
Michaela F.
Michaela F.
Brookhaven, PA
I liked it a good bit however I'm not exactly sure what it did. I do like the idea of lip exfoliator and I will absolutely give it another try before writing it off. I love e.l.f. products so it might just be me.
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
I love this product. AMAZINGGGGGG for the winter months. Chapped lips? No problem with this lip exfoliate. It leaves your lips feeling smooth and minty. Thanks @influenster for allowing me to sample this product!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?