5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Morgantown, WV
I am really happy with this lip exfoliator. You can't beat it for the price, honestly. It helps my lips feel smooth and soft and it is amazing at getting dry skin off your lips for that flawless lipstick application!
Fernanda B.
Fernanda B.
Daly City, CA
Extremely good. It taste like mint and refreshed my lips. It really works. It was my first time trying and I would definitely recommend and use again. It comes just like a normal lipstick so it is really easy to use.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
YASSS. this is the first lip exfoliator I've ever used and I'll buy this for sure. I have chapped lips when it gets cold outside and this really helps getting all the dead skin off my lips and prepping for lipstick!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Pulaski , TN
This product does exactly what it's supposed to do. It's easy to use but it does dry out quickly. For $3 you can't beat it! I am a repeat user and recommend this for someone looking for a great but cheap exfoliator.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Evans City, PA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I've been looking for a great lip exfoliater and I came across this and this by far is the best one and what I've been looking for. It is amazing at getting rid of dry and cracked lips. It also moisturizes you lips.
Deborah M.
Deborah M.
Baytown, TX
I was really excited when I saw this came in my e.l.f. voxbox! I always use matte lipstick so this works great before applying. I wish it was a little bit more gritty to exfoliate. Other than that I'm happy with it.
lawanda S.
lawanda S.
Wow I didn't think I needed the lip exfoliator. Until I tried it and seen the difference my lipstick stayed on for a very long time and they were very soft..Now I know the important of getting rid of dead skin off.
Brandi V.
Brandi V.
I love this exfoliator because it makes my lips so dang soft! My boyfriend always notices when I use it! It is also very inexpensive and is great to follow up with some light gloss or chopstick for a fresh feeling!
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Wow honestly this product is incredible. $3 that's it!!! It's such a good value. I love that it is in a lipstick tube. It's not messy like other lip scrubs. I totally recommend this! They have different flavors too
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
I'm really into lip exfoliators and this one is by far the best one I've found! It's super gentle but removes all the gross dead skin easily. It's super easy to use and has a light minty scent. I totally recommend!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?