BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Lauren S.
Wow these things are amazing! They aren't painful, like some exfoliators that I have used and they smell wonderful! (They don't taste too terrible either if you accidentally get them in your mouth ­čśů) .. my only complaint is that it breaks easily! (And will melt quite easily too)... but other than that, I highly recommend them!
Halley L.
This is a really nice and fairly convenient way to quickly exfoliate your lips. I have very dry lips and I find that it does help my lip products go on smoother after using. I highly recommend for all as a great morning/nightly step.
Lorena S.
I love this exfoliator. I use it everyday. I apply it before i put my lipstick on. It removes all dead skin and leaves my lips very soft. I got this product for free by influentser. I really recommend this product and plus very convenient price.
Rachel N.
I actually enjoyed this product the most out of everything I received in my elf voxbox. It definitely does the trick, but there really wasn't much of a mint flavor/scent. I would purchase this though because it has definitely helped my lips in this dry, winter weather.
Natalia C.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Sweet Cheery, Pink Grapefruit, Rose more...
how come this is not #1????? I've had one of each flavor and i love them! i always have at least one, and always carry one around with me. i have this obsession to eat my lip skin and this helps me SO much from doing it! the "original" or whatever it's called is a harsh one, but the others are softer. i've tried them all and my only two least favorites are mint and coconut.
Sandy D.
Philadelphia, PA
I must be doing something wrong since this product has a 5 star rating. I purchased the brown clear version. It's EXTREMELY hard and waxy which makes it near impossible to apply and when I do get it on, impossible to fully remove. I followed the instructions to have damp lips but nothing seems to work. Help is appreciated.
Elise C.
This gets the job done! ELF did a great job with packaging. Shaping it as a lipstick is genius. I don't have to use my fingers or put them into a pot. The mint flavor could be stronger though. I just wish there were more flavors!
Maria J.
Salem, OR
Review for: Sweet Cheery more...
I hate it. Tried it once and left my lips feeling nice for that day but after it made me get bumps around my lip area and it just felt gross for about a week. I tried it the second time just because I forgot what it did the first time, this was like a month or 2 after, and it did the same thing. Let's just say never again.
Regina P.
Richardson, TX
I loved this product. The lipstick form is super cute and easy to use and whatever is in it was so finely milled and perfect for exfoliating the lips. It doesn't taste too bad either! The reason I give it 2 stars is because my lips had a horrible reaction the next day after using this product. I love the concept but my lips did not!
Alecia P.
Pittsford, NY
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
I have been using this product again for a few days. I have to say- my lips already feel so much better! I bought this is at target. Super simple to use. I put some on my lips and move it around my lips and let let it sit there for a few minutes! I wipe it off and my lips feel brand new!!!!! I'm obsessed! And the best part? Super affordable!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?