5 colors available

How to use:

Natasha N.
Natasha N.
Yukon, OK
I have been using this lip exfoliator for years.. it is easy to purchase being at the drugstore and it is very affordable. The shape of the stick is so easy and convenient to use and it leave my lips so soft and smooth.
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
Received this for free from influenster to review. I think this gets the job done and definitely leaves your lips feeling extra moisturized. My lipstick glides on so smooth and doesn't stick to what would be dry patches
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
I received this product from Influenster for free. I'm not a big fan of lip exfoliators in general, but man, I love this one! It doesn't feel horribly gritty but it really gets the job done. Would definitely recommend.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Fullerton, CA
I recently received this complimentary for reviewing purposes however I have used it many times before. It is one of my favorites because it is so easy to use in comparison to other lip scrubs. Definitely worth trying.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
I received this in an influenster box. It was easy to use and is great when you have chapped lips and need to peel the dead skin off. A lot goes a long way, so you definitely get your money's worth. It's a great value!
Brenna M.
Brenna M.
Williamstown, NJ
This is my favorite lip scrub!!! It's totally mess free since you don't have to dip your fingers into a pot. The original flavor isn't great tasting but this stuff is the bomb!!! I'm almost out so I need to repurchase!
Riley Y.
Riley Y.
It's uh-may-zinggggg! Smells and tastes so sweet and minty and it's such fine sugars that it really feels great! It works perfect for preparation of your lips before lipstick, or if you just want soft(kissablešŸ˜‰) lips(:
Dani G.
Dani G.
Mesa, AZ
This is one of my favorite beauty products ever. I hate those tubs of scrub where you have to drag your finger through it just to get some scrub! This makes application easy and it works super well too. Highly suggest!
Kalvineta H.
Kalvineta H.
I had been wanting to try this product out because my lips tend be on the dry side from me working outdoors......it is amazing......it exfoliate, smooths, and makes my lips ready for lip liner, gloss, or any lipstick.
Kianna A.
Kianna A.
I've been using this product for about 3 weeks now and I really like it. I love how it comes in a lipstick form and easy to use. I purchased this product at Walmart for about $6. I will definitely continue to use this.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?